Recent Topics

Ads

Analyzing Order

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Snowhawk

Re: Analyzing Order

Post#71 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:01 am

The reason why destro is OP: They have more fun ingame. :mrgreen:

BTW atm the poor underpopulated order:

Timezones ftw.

Ads
Rapzel

Post#72 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:22 pm

teiloh wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:09 pm Nerf Cannon Smash by making it into a M1 that also debuffs resists? Like a DPS Engi is going to take stun reduction, armor and PD. Magus has barrier proc, doubt Restlin uses it.

You can ask Tasya and Egyptpower what they use.
1300 armor debuff with resistance debuff, 15 sec duration.

1400 armor debuff with 2400 damage component, 30 sec duration.

You seem to forget that Zealot also may have to save their moral for things such as Siphon/DP/Windblock while engi's sole purpose is utility and damage.
Zealots are there to heal, I can't remember the last time I saw a WB running a DPS Zealot.

Are we going to compare Isha's Ward and Impenetrable armor next?

Nosun

Post#73 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:37 pm

I have played more Order but i have played a lot of characters on both sides and while some of the problem is just that the other side always seems over powered when you are outnumbered its just plain easier to play destro characters in general they require less skill less buttons, and all the different classes abilities work better with each others than orders. Anybody saying that is not true has either not played both sides or they main Destro side and they're trolling.

Farrul

Post#74 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:04 pm
puzzolamistica wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:20 pm u dont need to be a genius to understand that order is the handicapped faction.
But the majority of peoples prefer to ignore this problem and reroll destro, like evryone did on live server untill he died :D.
Just roll destro and call it a day, you'll have a much easier time all around. You get to claim l2p when order does bad, and you get to claim order OP when destro does bad. Destro lobbyists have this forum on lock, they are the big oil of the forums. You can't beat em, just join em.

Also whoever said WL pull is better than Mara pull, I'll have what you're smoking lol. Imagine thinking sacraficing your pet -which always dies -and buffs for a pull. Where as Mara literally get a no-risk pull. If you pull you get a cheap kill, if you dont you lose nothing lmao.

Agreed, that comment made me chuckle.

WL generally(not only the pull) requires more positional awareness & micromanagement skills than Marauder when playing with the Pet, yet performs worse.

This added pet control dimension is what made me pick the class(currently RR 79), but WL will remain a worse Marauder until WL pet receives a much needed survivability buff(too many important stuff tied to it, pet dps, pack synergy etc, loner- tactic can't compensate at all). It is absurd actually that a melee pet ( yes this needs to be emphasized, its exposed at close range and not a ranged pet) has so little survivability and a 15sec cd when it dies(it happens frequently leaving the WL semi-useless)! The War Lion needs to be much tougher than it currently is.

It's when you add up all the small stuff like these that faction imbalances occur imho, it has been proven beyond any doubt that players generally take the path of less resistance(any game) so this is a logical explanation as to why there is a pretty large faction imbalance in favor of Destruction realm.

Hopefully devs will look into these stuff one day and make changes accordingly. Order is certainly playable but obviously the ''Hardcore'' mode in this game.

teiloh

Post#75 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:35 am

Naelar wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:49 am
teiloh wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:17 am
Mergrim wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:44 pm People have diffrent way to play game. I'm now focusing on play ranked, and AM morale pump combine with m4 WH 100% heal debuff 15 sec destroy every game. So for me AM morale pump>shammy morale pump.
And nope its not dumb. Ofc he can take tactic same like marauder can take WoT and deal no dmg...
This is a very niche use of an ability and has counters (morale drain/stopper) lifetaps should also heal through the debuff.
Funny how Order 'op' stuff is a 'niche' ability, while destro 'op' stuff is something that everyone of that particular class youre whining about has...
and you're sorc/bw and engi/magus whining is still wrong.
It's funny how your whining isn't whining, my statements of fact are whining.

It takes like 30s of an AM standing perfectly still to pump a WH to M4.

"Git gud" etc

teiloh

Post#76 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:37 am

Rapzel wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:22 pm
1300 armor debuff with resistance debuff, 15 sec duration.

1400 armor debuff with 2400 damage component, 30 sec duration.

You seem to forget that Zealot also may have to save their moral for things such as Siphon/DP/Windblock while engi's sole purpose is utility and damage.
Zealots are there to heal, I can't remember the last time I saw a WB running a DPS Zealot.

Are we going to compare Isha's Ward and Impenetrable armor next?

Because a 2400 damage component is going to make such a big difference vs a Champ with 110k+ hp, right? And when's the last time you saw 3+ Engineers in an "optimized" warband? There's a reason why almost every Zealot has that M1 slotted.

Just make Cannon Smash an M1 mirror of Tzeentch's Talon and call it day.

Sofong

Post#77 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:11 am

Snowhawk wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:01 am The reason why destro is OP: They have more fun ingame. :mrgreen:

BTW atm the poor underpopulated order:

Timezones ftw.
RAWR!!!! BUT DESTRU ZERG BIGGG!!! DESTRU BETTER CLASSES!!! ORDER WEAKKKKK!!!

teiloh

Post#78 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:12 am

NA Destro prob got sick of getting rolled by their realm swapping brethren

Ads
Feuerzehe

Post#79 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:49 am

Lets us say how you wanna tell us
all order are **** stupid and weak players (all order chars are for sure OP)
and other side destro are the best just destro player use their brain they know how to setup with much weaker chars . most of you wanna tell us this ?

Draugris

Post#80 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 am

Theres a lot of nonsens in this thread and especially about Destro is winning because of grouping lmfao. I play both sides, 90% only solo and most of the time scenarios. On destro my win rate is way way higher than on order. I dont know how many times on order we start a scenario with less people, have no healers and no tanks at all. On my shaman almost never i am the only healer and we almost always have tanks. So either matchmaking is completely broken or tanks and healers seems so unattractive on order to play that nobody does.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)