Recent Topics

Ads

Better population balance.

Let's talk about... everything else
Feuerzehe

Re: Better population balance.

Post#61 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:59 pm

"help the underdog'" is what the xrealm guilds post here on forum, what they do in game is another story :)
but i guess this are old news for most of the players!

I asked yesterday this question : where are all the X realmer they wanna help underdog ?
no answer it was on EU prime and FMJ and all this X realmers kicked order into dust
i wounder when this guilds help underdog ?

Ads
mogt

Post#62 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 pm

you know the guilds never say the truth if you ask this question in the chat.

Feuerzehe

Post#63 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Maybe your right but i think it was no guild on order side to help ;) (X realm guild)
otherwise we maybe can defend something but we cant
i had no problem with this got my kills with lot of aao but i say they just kidding when tell something like "we help all the time the underdog"

Charon

Post#64 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:13 pm

Feuerzehe wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:59 pm "help the underdog'" is what the xrealm guilds post here on forum, what they do in game is another story :)
but i guess this are old news for most of the players!

I asked yesterday this question : where are all the X realmer they wanna help underdog ?
no answer it was on EU prime and FMJ and all this X realmers kicked order into dust
i wounder when this guilds help underdog ?
Don't believe when guild which is playing both sides is saying "we wanna help balance the realms" ..its only happens because boredom or leader/dominant guild group want farm new alts ... or just have a bit easier life.........or there is some agenda in that.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

billyk

Post#65 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:55 pm

It's funny that people admit there's a class imbalance, yet deny destro classes are more valid than order classes. Think about it for a while.

The thing is that order has maybe 5 valid classes, the rest are useless eaters. Destro classes are all valid. So of course there's a class imbalance.

If you want balanced pvp:
1. Mirror classes
or
2. Remove useless order classes (Which would leave order with just 5 classes BW, Slayer, WP, KotBS and WL)
or
3. Restrict signing up for the overpopulated side

The best solution would be 1. Otherwise this continues until destro has to xrealm so we don't have a 100-0 population, although some days I suspect we might already be close to that.

billyk

Post#66 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:41 pm Is DoK stronger than WP?
Is Sorc stronger than BW?
Is Chosen stronger than Knight?
Is Choppa stronger than Slayer?
Yes
Maybe
Yes
Yes

Disagree? Then git gud. If you lose as destro, you must really suck.

M0rw47h

Post#67 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:47 pm

billyk wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:41 pm Is DoK stronger than WP?
Is Sorc stronger than BW?
Is Chosen stronger than Knight?
Is Choppa stronger than Slayer?
Yes
Maybe
Yes
Yes

Disagree? Then git gud. If you lose as destro, you must really suck.
Made my day.
Spoiler:

marafado
Suspended

Post#68 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:49 pm

just open the forum, and what i see in top posts : one xrealm guild guild recruiting for both realm factions ;)

while ror allow/promote this behaviour its hard to consider a solution for the xrealm culture, dont think this issue can be sold like " we can revert it, if dont work"

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#69 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 pm

marafado wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:49 pm just open the forum, and what i see in top posts : one xrealm guild guild recruiting for both realm factions ;)

while ror allow/promote this behaviour its hard to consider a solution for the xrealm culture, dont think this issue can be sold like " we can revert it, if dont work"
Most of good guilds play both sides, so they can feast on AAO.

Ysaran

Post#70 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:12 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 pm
marafado wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:49 pm just open the forum, and what i see in top posts : one xrealm guild guild recruiting for both realm factions ;)

Most of good guilds play both sides, so they can feast on AAO.
And this is totally fine. Untile before the realm lock you had BONUSES for switching to the lower pop side.
Zputadenti