Recent Topics

Ads

city

Let's talk about... everything else
mathousalix6

city

Post#1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:32 am

Waited 25 mins, tried to group up as a SW, no-one has even shown interest on having a SW in his wb (I totally get this, it's the meta), queued pug vs full premades, got top damage in all stages, no bags at all. I know the developers have put effort to keep this game alive and it's a really interesting game. I can't forget how much fun I was having in T1 and how everything got miserable when I reached the end game. 7/10 city instances during prime europe time in order are lost no matter if you go organized or not. Non-meta characters are not welcome anywhere. Say whatever you want, say "git gud scrub", but it really feels like something is very wrong in this game. Bb

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Re: city

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 am

mathousalix6 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:32 am tried to group up as a SW
Found your problem.
As you said, non-meta classes are simply not viable nor welcome, especially in T4 where everything is sacrificed upon the altar of group content.

mathousalix6

Post#3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:39 am

Mystry wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 am
mathousalix6 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:32 am tried to group up as a SW
Found your problem.
As you said, non-meta classes are simply not viable nor welcome, especially in T4 where everything is sacrificed upon the altar of group content.
So I should either not play them or suffer for around 1-1.5 hour in every city?

skylinx

Post#4 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:14 am

yh, u either role a white lion or slayer for dps. maybe the balance team will look at this but is months away. Most hardcore order players dont even bother with city now because they already have their gear pre loot nerf, pre city queue system chance, 7-1 city score tonight? better off waiting for t2 to pop and work on bag contribution if u want ur gear on SW

lyncher12

Post#5 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 am

make your own wb or make something useful

Mystry
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 am

mathousalix6 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:39 am So I should either not play them or suffer for around 1-1.5 hour in every city?
Pretty much.

Foltestik

Post#7 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 am

reroll
join guild
or be super good on SW

thats your options :)

Ysaran

Post#8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 am

It doesn't matter how good and famouse you are, it's not matter of "getting good". SW is a meta class and you will bring one in every organized WB, togheter a SM and an AM. But you'll bring JUST ONE. You don't need more in your WB. As an organized WB you will always bring an SW from your guild, because ppl from /5 aren't trustworthy. This means that as solo/unguilded SW you will have very rough time finding group for city.
Join a guild and you'll see that most of your problem will disappear
Zputadenti

Ads
skylinx

Post#9 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:50 am

Order just need to make city work in their favour. What happens, at the moment, is you have 100 dps overflow lfg not getting one and joining soloq to get roflstomped statistically 70-90% of the time, organised or not.

Why don't order solo players take a break when city pops? Don't wait around for 30 mins and get angry and frustrated that you can't find a wb. Once the city queue ends, drop to tier 2, rally the troops, take the 100 dps overflow and roll over t2. You'll earn just s many rewards from this as you would in a losing city but actually have fun.

Then destro, sat outside the city gates in their RoR meta wbs,, will be the angry and frustrated faction.

The devs can try to balance classes but only players can balance the population and composition of it so stop joining cities, start rallying order in t2 and enjoy the game from order pov, which is open fights in orvr and if destruction players want a city, then they can play their order alts or role order toons

I know this sounds rubbish from an endgame content pov but, like I said above, orders end game is open realm vs realm fights, not a city instance that heavily favours the melee meta ball that suit destro.
Last edited by skylinx on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Foltestik

Post#10 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:55 am

im playing order and i enjoy city, we have 1 guild party and rolling :D after last change for city we have like 12 wins and 2 loses

order just need to stop puging rdps zerg