Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Whispering Wind problems

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Likeaboss

Re: [SM] Whispering Wind problems

Post#31 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:46 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:25 pm making Waaaggghh proc from a direct hit is a better way to go for the game, as then it takes actual communication and teamwork to line up properly, rather than just assuming it will always be up every time it is available. Anyone playing SW with Discord knowing when WW is procced is probably the most important info they can get for their rotation.
Trying to turn this topic on a "nerf BO" => typical order lobbyst mentality... not want to make SM better instead get his mirror nerfed
I am not the same opinions like Gurf, but everyone has the right to write his opinion down here...

and everyone who tells something about BO gets your "destroforumwarrior" shitstorm man..
Can't you just argue like everyone eles? Thank you Sir
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#32 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:34 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:25 pm making Waaaggghh proc from a direct hit is a better way to go for the game, as then it takes actual communication and teamwork to line up properly, rather than just assuming it will always be up every time it is available. Anyone playing SW with Discord knowing when WW is procced is probably the most important info they can get for their rotation.
Trying to turn this topic on a "nerf BO" => typical order lobbyst mentality... not want to make SM better instead get his mirror nerfed
I am not the same opinions like Gurf, but everyone has the right to write his opinion down here...

and everyone who tells something about BO gets your "destroforumwarrior" shitstorm man..
im tired of every post turned into => destro mirror is better///destro class XX is OP//Nerf this///nerf that

In this post its ANYTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT BO => the OP was clear enough. Hes asking to remove the silence component from WW and move to other sm ability. Nothing more.

Likeaboss

Post#33 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:00 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:34 pm
Spoiler:

im tired of every post turned into => destro mirror is better///destro class XX is OP//Nerf this///nerf that

In this post its ANYTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT BO => the OP was clear enough. Hes asking to remove the silence component from WW and move to other sm ability. Nothing more.
I agree with you, Thats the subject of the Thread, absolutly...
But most of the time, when we are talking about ANY skill/moral/tactic you have to look at it from different points of view.

I gave my opinion pretty early in this thread: "make WW AoE, without target and remove Silence"

And then Cythe came up with a good point, that the silence is a pretty good CC that SM would miss...
So i had to look at it by a different point of view.
My SM is small 76/77 dont remeber, it's one of my 4, 70+ tanks.. So i think i have made some experiences on SM,
particularly on 6man roam/SC built arround WW and it was totally fine.

But then BO have got CD decreaser as well, which he didnt have originally. So it takes another point of view,
and wether you are destro or order player, it should stand out that BO version is easier to apply,
without spread an useless immunity. (useless when you just apply it for the WW effect)

I could go on, but it is already a wall of text and it would get further away from the topic.

I hope you could follow my thought :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Gurf

Post#34 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:17 pm

People are allowed to add and develop a discussion you know, that is generally how things go for a thread not in the suggestion forum.

The original developers of the game didn't think BO needed a CD decreaser at all, probably because Choppa already had one. Not only did BO get one from ROR developers but also they get one which is better than the SM, this would be ok if Destro also didn't get mirrored Shattered Limbs increaser to SH but they did. This is all relevant to any discussion about changes to WW and what level it should be brought up to make is balanced on a wider faction scale.

I am not a massive fan of nerfs on classes which aren't obviously OP (unlike those people who call for Rampage nerfs on a daily basis and even have it in their Sig :lol: ) but I mentioned making Waaaaagghh being triggered on hit to make it more organisation friendly skill which takes better teamwork to pull off, ie make the game more group and skill orientated rather than pug friendly, which is what everyone seems to talk about when it comes to end game, but obviously its not a relevant talking point it it means nerfing Destro in any way.

At the moment pretty much only Rolgrom carries off SW and WW in City well, because it takes good leadership and organisation to do it effectively. If WW and SW becomes a braindead spam then that isn't good for anyone. But if Waaaaggh with MSH took the same level of teamwork to pull off effectively I see that as a good thing, even though it involves nerfing BO.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:53 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:17 pm
Spoiler:

People are allowed to add and develop a discussion you know, that is generally how things go for a thread not in the suggestion forum.

The original developers of the game didn't think BO needed a CD decreaser at all, probably because Choppa already had one. Not only did BO get one from ROR developers but also they get one which is better than the SM, this would be ok if Destro also didn't get mirrored Shattered Limbs increaser to SH but they did. This is all relevant to any discussion about changes to WW and what level it should be brought up to make is balanced on a wider faction scale.

I am not a massive fan of nerfs on classes which aren't obviously OP (unlike those people who call for Rampage nerfs on a daily basis and even have it in their Sig :lol: ) but I mentioned making Waaaaagghh being triggered on hit to make it more organisation friendly skill which takes better teamwork to pull off, ie make the game more group and skill orientated rather than pug friendly, which is what everyone seems to talk about when it comes to end game, but obviously its not a relevant talking point it it means nerfing Destro in any way.

At the moment pretty much only Rolgrom carries off SW and WW in City well, because it takes good leadership and organisation to do it effectively. If WW and SW becomes a braindead spam then that isn't good for anyone. But if Waaaaggh with MSH took the same level of teamwork to pull off effectively I see that as a good thing, even though it involves nerfing BO.
The 90% of your post are pure whine about destro classes (the other 10% are to buff order classes). This isnt different, dont try to hide the clearly intentions to promote a nerf behind the "more organization friendly"...its curious how you are looking for more organization gameplay but (somehow) support the change in city matchmaking who favour soloq...

teiloh

Post#36 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:50 pm

gke96 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:34 pm
CytheX wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:30 pm Change the blessing of heaven tattic in something like the black orc, and tie the cd reduction to wrath of hoet, remo the cd fron wispering wind, and set back the silence to 5 like it was originally. Problem solved
I disagree. Making such large changes for this small problem is unnecessary. Also mirroring classes is not a good habit.
afaik Torque "mirrored" Whispering Winds to Black Orc w/ WAAAAGH or how ever many As it has.

Would be better to delete this tactic outright, and either set Chop Fasta back to 20/60 or also make WW on-demand and 9x in tree, rather than 13x

Charon

Post#37 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:01 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:53 pm
Spoiler:

The 90% of your post are pure whine about destro classes (the other 10% are to buff order classes). This isnt different, dont try to hide the clearly intentions to promote a nerf behind the "more organization friendly"...its curious how you are looking for more organization gameplay but (somehow) support the change in city matchmaking who favour soloq...
And this is statement form well know troll that does not even play the game ...should i again show everyone your IQ level or you gonna decide to peacefully g*** from here alone.
Btw i hope that posted here ideas will somehow influence problem with cd reducers. Devs are fully aware about this, but i don't see any initiatives from them to solve the problem. Maybe vision of new competitor around;) will change that, we will see.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

teiloh

Post#38 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 pm

BO tactic should be reverted for sure, the other details can be worked out.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#39 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Charon wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:01 pm
Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:53 pm
Spoiler:

And this is statement form well know troll that does not even play the game ...should i again show everyone your IQ level or you gonna decide to peacefully g*** from here alone.
Btw i hope that posted here ideas will somehow influence problem with cd reducers. Devs are fully aware about this, but i don't see any initiatives from them to solve the problem. Maybe vision of new competitor around;) will change that, we will see.
Oh finally the order lobbist meeting is complete!!
dont worry, i will let you troll in peace man...not enough destro forum warriors to counter you all...

Sure devs are taking your questions so seriously...LMAO

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#40 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:21 pm

teiloh wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 pm BO tactic should be reverted for sure
yes yes => nerf it ASAP

and dont forget nerf RUN AWAY! too => remember that is hands down the best tactic in the game