Recent Topics

Ads

FMJ lag

Let's talk about... everything else
mathousalix6

FMJ lag

Post#1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:06 am

Hi,

Is there any way I can reduce the lag when FMJ is around or is it something I have to get used to? I have already tried disabling some addons, putting graphics to "fastest framerate" and the other things proposed for fps drops in the forum but nothing works

Ads
Whyumadbro

Re: FMJ lag

Post#2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:22 am

play destro then the lag will go off, every time we encounter them in ORvR my usally good internet connection goes down and it will be a dia show of getting stomped. Strange isnt it?

mathousalix6

Post#3 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:22 am play destro then the lag will go off, every time we encounter them in ORvR my usally good internet connection goes down and it will be a dia show of getting stomped. Strange isnt it?
How is this possible though? Both realms spam blasting potions etc but why does this happen only with FMJ? And why is it still permitted? I get maximum 2 fps and 50% I crash while having a pretty decent pc

Malvaine

Post#4 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:58 am

Same here. I don't need to see the guild tag, I know they are around as soon as the lagfest starts. Played with them two months ago on destro - no lag at all...

Sever1n

Post#5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Same **** on fort def. 10 min left, fmg atack hald of defenders dc, half in lag. Why abusing this shenanigans go unpunished is mystery. Oder now have not the bedt time but when destro abuse dc/lag techniques for get what they whant without even figth its feels just digusting.

Twyxx

Post#6 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Hold up, let me put my tinfoil hat on and get my sense of hardcore realm pride for this one!

Whyumadbro

Post#7 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Twyxx wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:25 pm Hold up, let me put my tinfoil hat on and get my sense of hardcore realm pride for this one!
lets take all the lag pill and start shizo-posting
[ ] Meds taken
[x] voices in the wall heared

its schizo- posting time

no not joking, many players experiance this problem and for that reason should be discussed , it is not a accusation of heresy just a discussion, no one is named and blamed

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:29 pm
it is not a accusation of heresy just a discussion, no one is named and blamed
Are you sure about it? Then you would have left the guild tag away.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Rasenmeister

Post#9 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:37 pm

AHAHAHA!!

We made to much aoe dps)
we lag too)
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

M0rw47h

Post#10 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Try latest vinyui and its addon pack over other addons. Then, remove WSCT completly, already included combatxtnames does it better anyway (you can use tank profile for better performance despite what you're playing).