Recent Topics

Ads

xrealm problems

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
chovudal

Re: xrealm problems

Post#11 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:09 pm

those players just created 2 Accounts, so login timer is no solution
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#12 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:14 pm

chovudal wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:09 pm those players just created 2 Accounts, so login timer is no solution
i heard having 2 account is forbidden if memory do not fail me. In any case that is easily solutionable to link 1 account per ip no?

Charon

Post#13 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:14 pm
chovudal wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:09 pm those players just created 2 Accounts, so login timer is no solution
i heard having 2 account is forbidden if memory do not fail me. In any case that is easily solutionable to link 1 account per ip no?
Isnt ror client tracked now via ipn?
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

marafado
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:52 pm

ror loves xrealmer players.
just check how many of the ppl that post in forum have a signature with they xrealm toons :)
old aor was an diferent game, a proper rvr/pvp game in my opinion... but wat do i know :(

btw this new patch "- Cross realm /say and /shout is now enabled when not flagged for PvP. This was added on request from the role playing guilds." is great to create a more solid xrealmer culture :)

Ysaran

Post#15 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:06 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:14 pm
multiaccount isn't forbidden. to skip the realm lockout isn't enough to have 2 account, since the lock is based on your ip. to bypass the lockout you need a VPN, which the exact reason why even linking account to ip will not work. to link a person a to a faction i think you have to use the 2FA
Zputadenti

StirlingScott

Post#16 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:24 pm

why are non-xrealmers so emo?
:twisted: MYRMIDONZ Special: My WH PvP vid in Dragonwake! 10 years and my results are OFF THE CHARTS! :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRMUzl ... e=youtu.be

marafado
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:54 pm

- Cross realm /say and /shout is now enabled when not flagged for PvP. This was added on request from the role playing guilds.

i remember some years ago in t2, we can see the "enemy" marks/move on mini map and use xfaction chat to have more "quality of life" fights, this is the playstyle we looking for? :)

zolio
Community Management

Post#18 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:26 pm

Please increase the time. It should be at least 6 hours+

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Post#19 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm
MMXX43 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am
tomolyons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 am Totally agree. I saw it myself too. I've said from the beginning. Once you pick a realm. The other team should be locked for hours. ( I personally would have it at 24h ) x realming is part of the equation for killing the game. Order is struggling for numbers as it is. I've seen 60/40 to Des every day now.

I honestly would like an honest answer why its 60/40. But I think we already know why.
years of biased rounds of buffs/nerfs, destro low skill req to play, easier to pug cause more polised classes + synergy, get carried by zerg need not to do much in a zone other than blob, better mirrors with unique mirrors from order while order gets nothing in return.
Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(

LOL the GO TO excuse when Destro do well. LMAO I love this. But when Order does well. It is obviously a balance issue and SH needs more buffs LMAO.

This server is kind of in a sorry state due to people like yourself, who only vie for destro superiority because it is nice to have one side be literal EZ mode and the other to have the difficulty slider moved to hard.

But hey keep throwing this out there, im sure your "Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(" comment is totally about the health of the server and not the fragility of your ego! LMAO

Sundowner

Post#20 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:29 pm
Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm
MMXX43 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am

years of biased rounds of buffs/nerfs, destro low skill req to play, easier to pug cause more polised classes + synergy, get carried by zerg need not to do much in a zone other than blob, better mirrors with unique mirrors from order while order gets nothing in return.
Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(

LOL the GO TO excuse when Destro do well. LMAO I love this. But when Order does well. It is obviously a balance issue and SH needs more buffs LMAO.

This server is kind of in a sorry state due to people like yourself, who only vie for destro superiority because it is nice to have one side be literal EZ mode and the other to have the difficulty slider moved to hard.

But hey keep throwing this out there, im sure your "Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(" comment is totally about the health of the server and not the fragility of your ego! LMAO
It is ironical bro