Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Wdova

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#51 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:24 pm Increase it's base damage, and make it require a tactic (with reduced damage) for the KD portion. Make the SH have to sacrifice some things for the ability. To put it in the primary tree with no drawbacks is silly. SW have to go up a different tree to get it, and it is a casted pull that you have to stay stationary for.

Whoever is balancing the SH needs to come off of it. 90% of numbers are bogus, but a good 80% of the player base knows the SH is over performing in all areas. AoE / CC / Single Target (both mele & ranged). Name one other class that can pull off the trifecta of DPS as well.
SW ranged Knockdown is in theyr primary ranged tree along with fernster arrow and fell the weak.
I agree that SH has so many tools to maintain you need nearly whole keyboard to use it properly and some cCs should be gone( keep ranged KD)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Zappers

Post#52 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:18 pm

The range KD has no place on the Squig.
I've been playing this game since beta and I also thank the developers for keeping the game alive, but now again ... This class already has everything about CCs and for me it is the hardest class to kill thanks to mobility .
Why to mirror the uniqueness of the shadow warrior on Squiq 1 to 1 and also in the right path as the first skill. If you don't want to take the skill away then push it up to the last skill in the right tree and give it a 1 second cast like the shadow warrior.
If I wanted to play a Squigherder I would play the Squiq as Melee up to 13 high in the middle tree and also take the KD and the Healdebuff in the right tree and a mirror to the Assault Shadow Warrior would only be more mobile ...
You developers don't know what damage you are doing here.
Talk to the experienced players in the game who are on the road every day and don't always listen to the whining of the children here in the forums. I play daily and have 80+ chars on both sides. Only when the balance tends more and more to one side does the game break.

Neverever

Post#53 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Zappers wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:18 pm
If I wanted to play a Squigherder I would play the Squiq as Melee up to 13 high in the middle tree and also take the KD and the Healdebuff in the right tree and a mirror to the Assault Shadow Warrior would only be more mobile ...
Dude you don't even know what you are talking about. How would you go up to 13 points on path of bouncing tree and take healdubuff at the same time ? Your post is clearly another whining post. What other reason we need to nerf SH now... This guy finds it to be the hardest class to kill on 1vs1 personally... Well well well isn't SH definately OP now ?.

I know ranged KD is an annoying tool in RVR when it is not you who is firing it, but Destro has been dealing with it for more than a decade. I am sure you guys will get used to it eventually.

Brutinho

Post#54 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:40 pm

You should take the time to read the first 5 pages. There is no mirror; SW is a 100ft static KD that hits like a truck(remember the KD along other skills damage was matched to eagle eye) and SH gets a 65ft cast on move KD.

I proposed making some skills more difficult to access and to remove others as well as adjust squig beast.

Most people are not saying anything (we have a fairly big server population), ot is just a handful of people who are always complaining (destro also has them btw).
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Gurf

Post#55 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:50 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:26 pm Not a solo game.

/thread

People keep saying this but Solo roam is an important part of the game enjoyed by many, plus you don't always have your friends on or can find a good group to play with. Half of the box running and zone levelling is done by solo or small groups of a few people.

At the moment the small group is completely dominated by SH and Shammy as they have top damage, cc and survivability. SW and AM can roam in small group but need an extrahealer and tank to perform at the level which Shammy and SH can perform on their own. Go out into the lakes now and see how many small group or solo SH and Shammy you find compared to any other Order class. On that small scale level it is completely unbalanced, I don't really care if SH gets the keep their ranged knockdown but as they are right now it is completely absurd that they get to have all that CC, damage and utility in one class, something has to go surely?

teiloh

Post#56 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Naelar wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:14 am I wouldn't mind if GTDC was removed, anyway. Way too many Choppas that just spam that **** constantly, handing out free immunities.
Sounds like this is a rare thing everyone agrees on.

Josewales

Post#57 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:59 pm

WEs are in arms length. High HP (9Kish) buys time to dust off after their KD to deal with them. SHs on the other hand don't have to play high risk compared to WEs. Why do SHs get more kill rewards based on lower risk? Yup SHs are OP. I actually respect WEs now haha:P

wildwindblows

Post#58 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:23 pm

New topic: [SW] Ranged knock down has to go.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#59 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:31 pm

wiscel wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:14 pm
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.
On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
ok then destro got mirrored , what did order get ( ever ) as a unique destro ability , i ll w8.

Sofong

Post#60 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:33 pm

funny destro dealing with 2 rkd for 10yrs much longer before the pity pounce devs gave to sh, now order deal with it for a mouth and it has to go? these orderonly nonsensical bias really has to go.