Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Queue - NO Healers

Let's talk about... everything else
kmark101

Re: Scenario Queue - NO Healers

Post#11 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:49 pm

RP is quite good healer to beging with. Also powerful as dps (and armor debuffer, extremely important skill) later on with good gear if you get bored of only healing. Easy to play too, just practice your DETAUNT skill on the right time, it saves your ass most of the time from that pesky WEs. (if you don't use detaunt regularly you will have a shitty experience)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Opeteh

Post#12 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:17 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:23 pm
Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:18 pm PRO TIP: roll one and you never have 0 healers in scenario
Let me ask...do you play a healer ?
checkmate :D
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

Detangler

Post#13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:37 pm

I had a full nordenwatch scenario with zero healers on both sides once. Honestly one of the best scenarios in my memory. Brain off and smash things together and see what happens.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Dinotron

Post#14 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Just do what everyone else does. Play a few SCs. See which side is steamrolling the other for the day and xrealm to that side. The population isn't large enough for SC matchups to vary, so it usually stays a stomp the entire day. The XP/RR gain for losing is so disproportional to that of winning it is absolutely idiotic to stay on the losing side. Especially when most SC are designed in such a way that a 500 to 0 is more likely than a 500 to ~250/etc.

Foltestik

Post#15 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:49 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:23 pm
Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:18 pm PRO TIP: roll one and you never have 0 healers in scenario
Let me ask...do you play a healer ?
not to much i have only 82 zealot, 77 dok, 60+ shaman (but to be honest he dont heal to much) and RP around 60 ... :roll:

phononHYPE

Post#16 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:50 pm

DocDevil wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:08 pm Thanks for the deep theological answers! They changed my life really!

So is there any changing planned with the queue?
If you haven't figured out that "fun" is subjective, like a lot of things in the world, you got a long way to go. Sunny.

For others, yeah, you want SC with heals, gotta roll one. I have (shaman x2, dok, zealot) as healers, and (WP, AM) as dps. I like healing. But I also like blacklisting people on my other toons who are azz-hats. So, maybe I'm ignoring your because I'm being focused, or maybe last week you said something reallllllly dumb in /t4 or maybe even /wb chat and I put you on ignore.

Best solution, learn to love heals and roll one. You'll hear that a lot. I wonder why?
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative