Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
diedrake

Re: Patch Notes 27/11/2020

Post#271 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:38 pm
blondgelockt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:03 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:47 pm

The problem is Destro really has ONE good and viable ranged AoE and thats Magus. Its been gone over again and again on the forums, but Sorc's long range AoE is pitiful, and most of its AoE is mid-close range.

Furthermore, why is there an issue with giving Destro another viable ranged AoE? because they have 3 melee AoE? Why not give Order a third melee AoE in that case.

Its weird to me to have such a glaring difference between realms, as its not even about class identity/balance or whatnot. Let both realms have equal footing on ranged/melee
And it's weird to me how the dominant realm (for years now) can still ask for more and more and even more stuff they supposedly "don't" have (translation: we have it but it's not enough yet). SH is already the class with the most utility PLUS the best melee dps on destro. What else do you want? Being the best rdps class, too?
Ah yes, the dominant realm that loses 75% of Forts and is losing cities more then its winning. That dominant realm?
Dominant realm in terms of old tactics yes aka melee ball. Forts, order has always been better at defending. Attacking on the other hand, order waits until the destro logs and cannot put up much of a defence, mainly late US prime time. Cities, the reason why destro is starting to lose cities more often is because order has started to field more premades in gear. Now that order has gear, and viable methods to take care of the melee ball, it is no wonder destro is starting to lose the edge. Lately though, I have noticed destro is starting to field a few more sorcs and magi, which the magi are real annoying if left alone. Now those destro premades like, fmj are still kings in the cities, but I am sure that's because they have been playing for years together.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
Onigokko0101

Post#272 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 pm

diedrake wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:56 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:38 pm
blondgelockt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:03 pm
And it's weird to me how the dominant realm (for years now) can still ask for more and more and even more stuff they supposedly "don't" have (translation: we have it but it's not enough yet). SH is already the class with the most utility PLUS the best melee dps on destro. What else do you want? Being the best rdps class, too?
Ah yes, the dominant realm that loses 75% of Forts and is losing cities more then its winning. That dominant realm?
Dominant realm in terms of old tactics yes aka melee ball. Forts, order has always been better at defending. Attacking on the other hand, order waits until the destro logs and cannot put up much of a defence, mainly late US prime time. Cities, the reason why destro is starting to lose cities more often is because order has started to field more premades in gear. Now that order has gear, and viable methods to take care of the melee ball, it is no wonder destro is starting to lose the edge. Lately though, I have noticed destro is starting to field a few more sorcs and magi, which the magi are real annoying if left alone. Now those destro premades like, fmj are still kings in the cities, but I am sure that's because they have been playing for years together.
I mean the way you are putting it, it sounds to me like Order is now the dominant realm. You can list reason X and reason Y, but that does not make them not the dominant realm. So your original point is moot.

Also Order wins Melee ball if they have 3+ Slayers, and they win it hard.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

ztil

Post#273 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:13 pm

blondgelockt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:03 pm And it's weird to me how the dominant realm (for years now) can still ask for more and more and even more stuff they supposedly "don't" have (translation: we have it but it's not enough yet). SH is already the class with the most utility PLUS the best melee dps on destro. What else do you want? Being the best rdps class, too?
If you think destro has been dominant for years I don’t think you have been playing this game that long 😄 Dominant side keeps switching and is primarily based on population. Just 2-3 weeks back Order was actively pushing zones to IC 2 times per day while Altdorf remained at 5* throughout the week. Order has predominantly been winning forts lately and recently even took over winning cities as order has gotten more and more active organised guilds while several on destro side went into inactivity.

And Squig herder is definately not the best melee on destro side. It’s an ok aoe melee dps class with really good mobility. You rarely want more than one in an organised warband and that’s mostly for harassing enemy back line with cd increase and “winds”. unlike other melee classes It doesn’t bring any warband buff to its allies, it has no slow immunity, no postern bypass, no heal debuff, now also no interrupt. Rest of the slots are for Choppas/Marauders. To call it “the best” is a strong exaggeration.

Personally I never wanted squig to become a melee class. I wanted it to be a bow & arrow pet class with ST spec and AOE spec flexibility. You can revert the whole MSH spec rework from a few years back for all I care. We have enough melee in this game as it is. That is especially true on destro side but probably beginning to become the same on Order side as more and more Order guilds realise (or should realise) the full potential of stacking 4-5 Slayers with rampage..
[P&P] Ztil - Squig Herder
[P&P] Zlurp - Shaman

[P&P] Zinista - Shadow Warrior

sogeou

Post#274 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:16 pm

ztil wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:13 pm
blondgelockt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:03 pm And it's weird to me how the dominant realm (for years now) can still ask for more and more and even more stuff they supposedly "don't" have (translation: we have it but it's not enough yet). SH is already the class with the most utility PLUS the best melee dps on destro. What else do you want? Being the best rdps class, too?
If you think destro has been dominant for years I don’t think you have been playing this game that long 😄 Dominant side keeps switching and is primarily based on population. Just 2-3 weeks back Order was actively pushing zones to IC 2 times per day while Altdorf remained at 5* throughout the week. Order has predominantly been winning forts lately and recently even took over winning cities as order has gotten more and more active organised guilds while several on destro side went into inactivity.

And Squig herder is definately not the best melee on destro side. It’s an ok aoe melee dps class with really good mobility. You rarely want more than one in an organised warband and that’s mostly for harassing enemy back line with cd increase and “winds”. unlike other melee classes It doesn’t bring any warband buff to its allies, it has no slow immunity, no postern bypass, no heal debuff, now also no interrupt. Rest of the slots are for Choppas/Marauders. To call it “the best” is a strong exaggeration.

Personally I never wanted squig to become a melee class. I wanted it to be a bow & arrow pet class with ST spec and AOE spec flexibility. You can revert the whole MSH spec rework from a few years back for all I care. We have enough melee in this game as it is. That is especially true on destro side but probably beginning to become the same on Order side as more and more Order guilds realise (or should realise) the full potential of stacking 4-5 Slayers with rampage..
Wait, Destro has always been mostly in control of winning. For up to 8 months destro was winning 75% of the cities.

Onigokko0101

Post#275 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:19 pm

sogeou wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Wait, Destro has always been mostly in control of winning. For up to 8 months destro was winning 75% of the cities.
and yet good organized Order guilds never had issues winning from day 1. Just like Order keeps saying to Destro "Organize for Forts" they said the same for city, and yet Destro got a long long long string of nerfs on just about every class.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

sogeou

Post#276 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:19 pm

and yet good organized Order guilds never had issues winning from day 1. Just like Order keeps saying to Destro "Organize for Forts" they said the same for city, and yet Destro got a long long long string of nerfs on just about every class.
You are wrong, there only was one or two order guilds which might not have had problems. Order can win easy in 6v6. In WB vs WB it was a different story during the great aoe mara, mSH, choppa mix. Destro has not had that many nerfs. It is mostly in your head. Destro got what it wanted, HUGE BUFFS for SH. To bad they did not listen to the SW who said you guys should not ask for buffs as you will be nerfed with your ranged as they were.

Snowhawk

Post#277 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:54 pm

SH BUG:

Path of Big Shootin’
- Explodin’ Arrer : This ability can be obtained 13 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and the effect has been changed to a PBAoE punt .
SH: Explosin Arrer dosent works! :( 0 DMG Level 1 Mob -_- Bring my AOE back.

Path of Big Shootin’
- Tactic Aimin'Quickly also dosent works prober... 1 loose al time the buff....

:(

I repair the game, i reset my skills, i check and change tactics... Both (Explodin & Aimin) dosent works proper :(
Last edited by Snowhawk on Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NSKaneda

Post#278 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:04 pm

Snowhawk wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:54 pm SH BUG:

Path of Big Shootin’
- Explodin’ Arrer : This ability can be obtained 13 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and the effect has been changed to a PBAoE punt .
SH: Explosin Arrer dosent works! :( 0 DMG Level 1 Mob -_- Bring my AOE back.

Path of Big Shootin’
- Tactic Aimin'Quickly also dosent works prober... 1 loose al time the buff....

Do the Devs hate the rSH?
Calm your bosom, new patch means new bugs, give them time to fix stuff.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Snowhawk

Post#279 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:05 pm

its very frustrating, when the main skills of rSH Big shootin dosent works proper...
it is like as if choosen cant use a shield atm... not funny for my class

Onigokko0101

Post#280 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:08 pm

sogeou wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:36 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:19 pm

You are wrong, there only was one or two order guilds which might not have had problems. Order can win easy in 6v6. In WB vs WB it was a different story during the great aoe mara, mSH, choppa mix. Destro has not had that many nerfs. It is mostly in your head. Destro got what it wanted, HUGE BUFFS for SH. To bad they did not listen to the SW who said you guys should not ask for buffs as you will be nerfed with your ranged as they were.
Yeah, exactly. The GOOD Order guilds had no problems.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard