Ads

Melee SH is bonkers

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#41 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm And they also do top damage
You still with this....if a mSH is doing top dmg vs your wb better stop playing this game or start to use more than 2 fingers to play

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#42 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 pm

Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.
If by amount of utility you mean Shattered Limbs mirror, what you will say about Slayers damage :?:
I think its stupid that BW gets a ranged knockdown, as big damage classes should rely on others for their CC. But lets take a look at what utility the SH has, so they have a Pounce, aoe knockback, knockdown, 2 speed increase, aoe cooldown increaser, disarm, interrupt, silence, escape tool with Kaboom. While they can't use it all in all builds they basically have access to every single utility in one class :lol: And they also do top damage :lol:
Meanwhile slayer has: AoE detaunt (SH has to sacrifice tactic for inferior one), M1 to save his life (Untouchable - meanwhile SH has crappy Concealment), free charge like every mdps, free root/snare break like every mdps (SH has to use FM), AoE snare (No Escape), CD increase (Shattered Limbs), knockdown (Incapacitate), heal debuff (Deep Wound), unavoidable dmg (Rampage). All in one build, with ID as cherry on top of it all.

I don't know how your slayers are playing, if mSH is outdpsing them.

normanis

Post#43 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 pm

than u never faced macc in city,
terotial agression + all bymyself +sneaky stabbin was 65% pure raw damage. it was nerfed very fast
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

M0rw47h

Post#44 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:28 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 pm than u never faced macc in city,
terotial agression + all bymyself +sneaky stabbin was 65% pure raw damage. it was nerfed very fast
Not like Territorial Agression has written "This effect won't stack with All By Myself" on it.

normanis

Post#45 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:29 pm

yes because devs changed it , if i remember on same patch day
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Orontes

Post#46 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Nishka wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am Just seen Melee SH doing 200k damage in 2 short wb fights in a city siege. Outperforming any sorc in the SC. Like, seriously? Class with so much utility is allowed to have so much damage?

/destro trolls saying how melee sh is actually weak and needs a buff inc
Single factor analysis is a flawed model for drawing conclusions.

Gurf

Post#47 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:41 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm

If by amount of utility you mean Shattered Limbs mirror, what you will say about Slayers damage :?:
I think its stupid that BW gets a ranged knockdown, as big damage classes should rely on others for their CC. But lets take a look at what utility the SH has, so they have a Pounce, aoe knockback, knockdown, 2 speed increase, aoe cooldown increaser, disarm, interrupt, silence, escape tool with Kaboom. While they can't use it all in all builds they basically have access to every single utility in one class :lol: And they also do top damage :lol:
Meanwhile slayer has: AoE detaunt (SH has to sacrifice tactic for inferior one), M1 to save his life (Untouchable - meanwhile SH has crappy Concealment), free charge like every mdps, free root/snare break like every mdps (SH has to use FM), AoE snare (No Escape), CD increase (Shattered Limbs), knockdown (Incapacitate), heal debuff (Deep Wound), unavoidable dmg (Rampage). All in one build, with ID as cherry on top of it all.

Such a bad comparison, Slayer has probably one of the least utility in the game, nearly all the utility the Slayer has every other mdps in the game has, which is less than the Choppa gets. SH bascially gets everything under the sun except a pull. Good luck to the Devs in their attempts to make changes to that class, probably one of the hardest to balance correctly considering everything they already have got

Orontes

Post#48 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:41 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 pm

Such a bad comparison, Slayer has probably one of the least utility in the game, nearly all the utility the Slayer has every other mdps in the game has, which is less than the Choppa gets. SH bascially gets everything under the sun except a pull. Good luck to the Devs in their attempts to make changes to that class, probably one of the hardest to balance correctly considering everything they already have got
I'm sorry you were killed by a mSH.

Ads
Sundowner

Post#49 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:05 pm

It will be a hot take but nor slayer with its huge damage should have utility it has now :)

Sofong

Post#50 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:08 pm

slayer and wl are easily best dps in game, prolly sw too for triple pounce, msh is but a pity version of wl, really need to argue?