Recent Topics

Ads

Melee SH is bonkers

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#21 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm

yes...lets take (AGAIN) a PUG VS PREMADE city instance as a "balance" argument...how funny the tipical order-forum-warriors just jumped to claim how OP is the mSH...

Lets not talk about how aoe BW is overperforming, said for experienced BW players...noo BW is balanced...a mSH doing pewpew aoe to puggers (+ battelfield objetives) are op...

Ads
Pandastyle

Post#22 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm

AFAIK only mara has aoe KD
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

oaliaen

Post#23 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Watch out boys! order is crying again!! Another Destro nerf incoming !!

Jastojan

Post#24 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.
While I agree that classes like choppa or Sorc/BW are paying much for their power and mSH not, I do not agree that dmg of mSH is over tuned - even when we can compare them with WL especially (and in cities especially!). I remember very well the day when mSH got nerfed when devs decided that All by myself will not stack with territorial aggression and devs SAID that they are happy now (after the nerf) with the state of mSH and NO rework to mSH is planed. I saw few very good city fights premade vs premade and in the result table there were white lions on top of the list! Should destro ask for WL nerf or what?

200k over 2 fights in city - this is the topic about? Really? You can easily get these numbers when the mobs are everywhere... nothing more to say.

nuadarstark

Post#25 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 pm

First misguided post about mSHs in a while and look at all the destro keyboard warriors popping up here to turn this into Order calling for more nerfs.

mSHs are fine. They're annoying to deal with for non-WP healers, but they're just a solid utility based mDPS, kinda like WLs. Less bursty, but with more utility.

Not to mention that damage charts in cities don't mean much, I've seen loldps 2h destro tanks with nearly no DBs top dps charts. You can easily just fluff it up.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Jastojan

Post#26 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Lol... The "battle" was not started by destro. Destro turns this to order calling for more nerfs? I do not know who started with "overtuned dmg of mSH". (Someone has really strong arguments here, oh god...) One of the crappiest sentences I read here on the foru...

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#27 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:59 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 pm look at all the destro keyboard warriors popping up here to turn this into Order calling for more nerfs.
Well, calling for nerfs worked really fine for order in the past...its not extrange a defensive reaction....

and yes, the order-forum-wariors really came calling for nerfs:
Gurf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am MSH damage is definitely over tuned

normanis

Post#28 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:09 pm

i dontknow is it op or not byt in pug city with my squig part ranged part melle, i have 500k dps without specing into stabbin tree. died alot because 1 healer no guard and 40/41 lvl with ruin gear all armor talismans.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Jabba

Post#29 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:17 pm

Nishka wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:54 pm
Sofong wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:02 pm topics like this is predicable after 2 altdorf in 1 day.
Well yes, you only see true potential of a class when it is used in coordinated WB. Its easy to dismiss Melee WH when so many pug players without guard pounce into the order backline, overextend and get shredded.
Though even they occasionaly can do a lot of damage, due to Melee SH AOE KD being stronger than any tank KD in the game.
What tree is this mythical aoe KD that mSH gets? I must remember to spec for it.....
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Jabba

Post#30 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 pm First misguided post about mSHs in a while and look at all the destro keyboard warriors popping up here to turn this into Order calling for more nerfs.
Because that is clearly the whole point of the post from the point of view of the op.....
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge