Recent Topics

Ads

travel in time

Let's talk about... everything else
Tabelrel

Re: travel in time

Post#11 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Ah, yes you are right. Nice work :D

I think i just saw the T4 Tok unlock sticky and didn't look down at the next one, although looks like the two sets of info are complimentary as depending on the unlock one link can be more descriptive than the other in how to complete it. Your link defintely lays it out in a better way to find them and the WH Alliance links "sometimes" gives more descriptive information on how to interact with it.
Tabelrel Witch Elf rr84
Alixr Sorc rr86
Artful Dodger Zealot rr30xx
Kerang Blorc rr30xx

"She turned me into a Newt...but i got better”

Da Fat Squigs 2012 - 2021
Ard Az Nailz\Greenpeace Alliance (Eltharion) 2008 - 2010

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:47 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:38 pm
DirkDaring wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:29 pm most of the classes in game are no longer like they were on live, most have had abilities changed, tactics removed, or nerfed, and mastery trees changed. I would have been happy just stopping renown at 80 as far as renown points to spent, and leaving everything else the same as from live as far as class mastery trees, tactics etc.

I remember post like 5 years ago about how we have learned from all the issues that plagued mythic on live as far as endgame sets being to powerful, and high armor values, being one of the mains issues with class balance , and were are not going to fall into that same trap ...... lol
Sov is top tier. We're not introducing power scaling beyond it. As more stuff gets introduced it'll just fill in the gap between bloodlord/invader and warlord/sov
Does this mean the team will be implementing more aesthetically pleasing items in the future? I know Chosen have been dying for Khorne armor and Dawi NPCs have some of the best gear in game.
Aesthetic is subjective, so for you, no. Chosen are from Tzeentch, not Khorne. You don't have Khorne based abilities or mutations, you don't get their armor. Dwarf rangers aren't Engineers in the slightest, and Hammerers are quite a bit different from Slayers and Ironbreakers. #LoreMatters
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

empmoz

Post#13 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Remember when there was no CC cooldown and you could stun lock players forever? Good times(not)

BelligerentBob

Post#14 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:56 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 pm
BelligerentBob wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:47 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:38 pm

Sov is top tier. We're not introducing power scaling beyond it. As more stuff gets introduced it'll just fill in the gap between bloodlord/invader and warlord/sov
Does this mean the team will be implementing more aesthetically pleasing items in the future? I know Chosen have been dying for Khorne armor and Dawi NPCs have some of the best gear in game.
Aesthetic is subjective, so for you, no. Chosen are from Tzeentch, not Khorne. You don't have Khorne based abilities or mutations, you don't get their armor. Dwarf rangers aren't Engineers in the slightest, and Hammerers are quite a bit different from Slayers and Ironbreakers. #LoreMatters
Like you said, aesthetic is subjective, but it is king, and if Mythic took some liberties with the classes and games, you could too :lol: Cloaked engineers with shields but instead of pulling out a crossbow they pull out a rifles... Hammerer or Oathguard gear for Iron Breakers? Ugh yes please!

They basically gave WP a souped up Ghal-Maraz...
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

catholicism198

Post#15 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm

They should really reset the game balance back to vanilla and then start readjusting the game again.
The Ror team went through so made so many changes and made changes to things that didn't need to be changed, but were because they couldn't change what they really wanted to, and then forgot to revert the original skills back when they were finally able to change the skills they wanted to.
They also seem to have a greater outline for what they want to do and have greater control now to balance things correctly.

Some cohesion would be welcomed.

Everything has just gotten so messy.