Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Dwarni

Re: [Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

Post#21 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:08 am

Ysaran wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 am P.S. if r1-r39 is the most fun bracket why is always empty?
What exactly is empty? PvE zones? They are empty at 40 too, because why should you do PvE if you don't get any renown from it.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#22 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:08 am why should you do PvE if you don't get any renown from it.
maybe you should suggest the dev to give RPs in PvE too...
Zputadenti

ChicagoJoe

Post#23 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 am ok, this entire post is total cancer. I play since 3 years (as you can see by clicking on my name) and I have 0 character full sov. One guildies of mine (I will not say his name here, but I can tell you in private) played for one month, 8 hours a day, and now he has my same RR and he is full Sov. To gear up in this game it's super easy and to level up your RR too. Often you gain RP for doin' literally nothing!
Another guildie of mine leveld up a rSH, is actually full annihilator and rr50. We won every single sc in the past week and our party has close every night with more than 100 kill in RvR.
Are we gods that can battle the mighty rr80+ full sov premade? NO! we are we just random ppl organized in a guild that play together every night for a couple of our.
Do you want to have fun? Do you want win? Get organized, damn. And try to learn from your error. This game require commitment.

P.S. if r1-r39 is the most fun bracket why is always empty? Man, face the reality: ppl like to play their rr40+ main and if they could skip r40-, they would.
Also, you play since one month and you are here "pointing out problems" while other veteran players tells that you are wrong, never heard of Mr. Dunning and Mr. Kruger? If you you should search them...
You are 100% right. Kinda ridiculous.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#24 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:50 am Maybe you'd make a list of things you'll never add, so people stop wasting their time writing down suggestions ;).
Improve your suggestions, make them feasible and profitable for the community.

You can't suggest something illogical and based on nothing but pure personal interest and then complain that the suggestion wasn't approved.

-
Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:50 am I mean you don't want to split RvR again
You can get your answer regarding that in tonight's Q&A.

carlos

Post#25 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:49 am
Foltestik wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:41 am sameone get farmed by big boy and now wanna bully same lowbie with twink :D
Wow you must really know me or my Characters to make this the reason for my suggestion.

But to make it clear again:

1-39 = fun
40 under 60 RR = cancer

Some just want to have fun without grinding one of the most boring content in this game: oRvR, that's why I made this post.
How do you level? I never take any quest except those who grants RR pot and i found it really hard to be under RR56-57 when i hit lvl 40.
Starfkr

Akalukz

Post#26 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:01 pm

RR is not the issue, the issue is the gated gear. Takes too long to get into mediocre gear for most players. Conq should be a given by CR40 and Vanq by R60. Isn't really working that way right now. Some would say it is easier to get Invader than Vanq currently.
-= Agony =-

Akalukz

Post#27 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:09 pm

So Q & A is 5pm EST? (10 pm GMT?)
-= Agony =-

Sofong

Post#28 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:25 pm

really funny, 80+ sov stacked grp farming fresh 40 in some shitty green gear day in day out, are not twinks, but staying in mid tier = twinks? what u need to "twink" are some shitty tailsman and pots that worth no more than maybe 20g that everyone capable to make in less than 2 hours.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#29 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:24 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:25 pm really funny, 80+ sov stacked grp farming fresh 40 in some shitty green gear day in day out, are not twinks, but staying in mid tier = twinks? what u need to "twink" are some shitty tailsman and pots that worth no more than maybe 20g that everyone capable to make in less than 2 hours.
If you don't see the difference you should buy a new pair of glasses (or eyes).
When you are r40 you have access to your complete toolkit: all the morales, 4 tactic slot, r38 potions, all your skills. At r40 you can beat "80+ sov stacked group" by outplay them. You can use environment to punt tank away from their guardee. Morales damage can't be avoided/mitigated so morale bombing doesn't require any gear or RR. Using performing build also help alot (lot's of ppl use underpeforming build, even in big guilds). But r40- ppl can't do the same: they don't have access to all their skills/morales/tactic so they can't really use any performing build or do morale drops.
Just think of a full group of rr39 players. They can use +80 pots, they have all the 4 tactic slot, they can bomb since they have all M3, they are all full annhi and they have all their skills exept for one+M4.
Another group with r30- member would have literally no chance of win against them.
When you are r40+ coordination means more than gear, but when you are r40- you are playing maimed class and there's no kind coordination that can change this.

P.S. and don't forget that at r39 you have already access to max lvl talisman while if you don't have annih you are bounded by you gear level
Zputadenti

Dwarni

Post#30 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:25 pm really funny, 80+ sov stacked grp farming fresh 40 in some shitty green gear day in day out, are not twinks, but staying in mid tier = twinks? what u need to "twink" are some shitty tailsman and pots that worth no more than maybe 20g that everyone capable to make in less than 2 hours.
Yep the logic is mindblowing, twinks in 16-39 are bad, but 40s with full best tier set with epic talisman aren't xd