Recent Topics

Ads

Inappropraite guild name

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
GimmiMoar

Inappropraite guild name

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:50 am

Hello!

How does one report somoens guild name? While in SC's this morning, there was a Destro player in a guild with the name "Only Fans". The H button would not work in game for me even after /reloadui... so im not 100% sure how to report this player?

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Inappropraite guild name

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:52 am

Hello, since you're probably not in-game, get on RoR Discord and reach out to a Game Master. Send him the screenshot and whatever additional info he asks.

GimmiMoar

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:54 am

GamesBond wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:52 am Hello, since you're probably not in-game, get on RoR Discord and reach out to a Game Master. Send him the screenshot and whatever additional info he asks.
I am in game right now ;) no GMs online, but will send the SS I have saved to a GM on discord.

Thank you! <3

martholomew

Post#4 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:21 pm

That's a reportable name? ....... really?? Seems kinda "Karen-y" to me.
Magus 40/78

M0rw47h

Post#5 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:59 pm

There was previously guild with that name and was forced to change.

wiscel

Post#6 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:45 pm

I had to change the name of my sorc, Nicebeaver because it was in violation with tos. Was using that name for 2 years or so, but someone was offended by the name. But guildnames like Beaver and Angrybeaver are allowed. Not to mention playernames with the c*nt variety :roll:
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

xruptor

Post#7 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:02 pm

martholomew wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:21 pm That's a reportable name? ....... really?? Seems kinda "Karen-y" to me.
I suppose I'm an old fart, I actually had to go out of my way to lookup why that would be so offensive. I can't keep up with all these metaphors and memes and what not. Sheesh I feel old. Anyways, apparently it refers to a site selling nudes or it could mean a only fans sports team site? Who knows... seems sort of weird.

KissShot

Post#8 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 pm

;)
M0rw47h wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:59 pm There was previously guild with that name and was forced to change.

Ads
martholomew

Post#9 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:14 pm

xruptor wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:02 pm
martholomew wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:21 pm That's a reportable name? ....... really?? Seems kinda "Karen-y" to me.
I suppose I'm an old fart, I actually had to go out of my way to lookup why that would be so offensive. I can't keep up with all these metaphors and memes and what not. Sheesh I feel old. Anyways, apparently it refers to a site selling nudes or it could mean a only fans sports team site? Who knows... seems sort of weird.
Yea, I didn't know what Only Fans even was until this post. Even still, I think that's such a hypersensitive Karen move to report a guild like that, which has literally ZERO bearing on someone else's enjoyment of the game in any way. What is wrong with people.....

Witchcraft, mass combat and violence and bloodshed visualized on screen, severely underdressed WE toon/models, but a guild name called "Only Fans" is just too far?
Magus 40/78

warlover

Post#10 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Some people have nothing better to do then Pick on other people, nothing wrong with that name at all imo