Recent Topics

Ads

A stopgap to handle the item loss issue.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.

Poll: What would you prefer to see?

Add vendors
27%
Push cap
66%
Do nothing
7%
Total votes: 130

Bozzax

Re: A stopgap to handle the item loss issue.

Post#121 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:09 pm

When you ask players if they want more content the outcome is given
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Azarael

Post#122 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Kolapse wrote:
Luth wrote:
Kolapse wrote:(ZonderSchaduw)
is not OP anymore.
what u mean ? dont worry he wont forget how to play this and u will cry again :D
Zonder alt #5430543 banned.

Luth

Post#123 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Kolapse wrote:You can not even imagine scum how many ppl from his times do to this game... the oldest player here that was, exploiter u can say to your dog, no to ppl of this rank... knave nothing more... u will see the power of the enclave again when more ppl will back
Lol, enjoy ban #3 or was it #4 :lol:

Bozzax

Post#124 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Morf wrote:
Sulorie wrote:There was never a better lower tier balance than past 1.4 as every player can decide where to play, because of overlapping brackets and enough time to gain renown to make rr-differences a non-issue.
It is so easy, there were only a few flaws, which are fixable without a doubt.

Last time i try and make you see sense :D

Past 1.4 here are some mastery skills that were available in t2- festering arrow/cave in/ WE and WH kd (and unlike other class kd you dont see the WE or WH coming so they are free to burst u down)/ cutting claw and force apportunity the armor debuff on certain classes gave them an armor rating of 0/ shatter limbs ?/ chosen and kotbs stagger ? just a few examples and you add to that double renown after 1.4 and you have 50 renown points to spend, that in itself is huge. now items...like i said previously anihilator and devastator mix, weapons and items from gunbad, all this isnt unbalanced ?
T3 u had m4 mastery available 2k+ damage morales, 70-100 renown points to spend, crit weapons from pve dungeons more,more and more stuff to make it even more unbalanced.
Old tier requirements you could jump into RvR in t2 and t3 with 0 renown points and pve armor and still have some what on an impact, ofc someone with pvp armor and renown points to spend will be stronger but the gap is smaller then what **** was like after 1.4, you cant argue that.
Don't bother I'm guessing he is a "pro" twinker
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

PartizanRUS

Post#125 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Sulorie wrote:What game mechanic?
Levelling and Tiers mechanic, when chars are not supposed to wreck in T1 past 11 level, damn it.
Sulorie wrote:For the love of god, where is the imbalance, when all are level 15, with or without bolster?!
What game mechanic? Cleanse is rank 16, so not even this is an issue.
This is exact issue too, that you fail to see as other 70+ who don't care. Obviously you don't mind few classes becoming OP too.
Bozzax wrote: Don't bother I'm guessing he is a "pro" twinker
Obviously, looks like he want to "wreck noobs" again.
Last edited by PartizanRUS on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Luth

Post#126 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:41 pm

Jayzboi

Post#127 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Kolapse wrote:You can not even imagine scum how many ppl from his times do to this game... the oldest player here that was, exploiter u can say to your dog, no to ppl of this rank... knave nothing more... u will see the power of the enclave again when more ppl will back
For sure a virgin.
does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
Guild: Warbuddy - Orz
Chars: Sixtyniner - Thefatone - Zlota - Gemini.

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7Mq8 ... _3Va-MwWVA

amputationsaw

Post#128 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Still not closed? I wanna be the last post! :D

Ads
Ototo

Post#129 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:20 pm

I dont see why to close this. Its off-topic, but not flagantly if u ignore the banned flame alts raging.
Spoiler:

Luth

Post#130 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Ototo wrote:the banned flame alts raging.
If you say his name three times, he will come back. :D