Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dueil

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1141 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Fatpig wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Dueil wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:01 pm I see distance on both my order and destro healers. The "FA" I only see when using dps layout though (possibly tank too but i dont have any tanks)
ahh ok.
i wonder if you can turn it on for the healer spec?
Sorry for the late reply, but yes you can. Go into Enemy settings > Configuration > Unit frames > Scroll down to Visual parts and select Distance > Edit > Scroll to bottom and type in FA or whatever under "Far text"

Ads
Seravajan

Post#1142 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:06 pm

I play a high elf archmage, which skin should I use? Order DPS or order healer?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1143 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:19 pm

Seravajan wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:06 pm I play a high elf archmage, which skin should I use? Order DPS or order healer?
Hey,

I recommend the order healer one...later, if you are more confident with Addons you can add missing buffhead/enemy stuff (but actually most of the stuff is viable as dps/heal AM)

v1p4

Post#1144 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:54 pm

not working, looks like crap

xruptor

Post#1145 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Is there any advantage to using zonepoplite over RoR_SoR? I'm just curious as I use RoR_SoR and wonder if there is a performance improvement with zonepoplite and that's why it's included with VinyUI over RoR_SoR? Seems that RoR_SoR is a bit more detailed with it's information.

Amethyst doesn't seem to show the icons and text properly for some weird reason. I had no choice but to resort to using Obsidian. Does anyone else have this issue or a fix for Amethyst? The text hides behind the bar and icon most of the time never shows.

Amorphium

Post#1146 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:24 pm

When I had the Ui installed I didn't get the announcement texts in scenarios (e.g. Order has captured point x), how do I enable that?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1147 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:30 am

Spoiler:
xruptor wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:46 pm Is there any advantage to using zonepoplite over RoR_SoR? I'm just curious as I use RoR_SoR and wonder if there is a performance improvement with zonepoplite and that's why it's included with VinyUI over RoR_SoR? Seems that RoR_SoR is a bit more detailed with it's information.

Amethyst doesn't seem to show the icons and text properly for some weird reason. I had no choice but to resort to using Obsidian. Does anyone else have this issue or a fix for Amethyst? The text hides behind the bar and icon most of the time never shows.
Hey,

Yeah, RoR_Sor shows much more information, but you have to sacrifice some fps/performance. You can disable it for your purpose, just click on the little keep symbol.

The Amethyst thingy, yeah....I have struggle with Amethyst, too. I used Obsidian instead, which is almost the same. Are you using the latest version of Obsidian/Amethyst? (sidenote: I use the vanilla castbar currently...because I see no special purpose in Amethyst/Obsidian)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1148 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:32 am

Amorphium wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:24 pm When I had the Ui installed I didn't get the announcement texts in scenarios (e.g. Order has captured point x), how do I enable that?
Hey,

check here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn Setups > VanillaUI > Center Screen Meessage

Ads
Amorphium

Post#1149 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am

ah thanks :)

Phantasm

Post#1150 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:19 pm
Seravajan wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:06 pm I play a high elf archmage, which skin should I use? Order DPS or order healer?
Hey,

I recommend the order healer one...later, if you are more confident with Addons you can add missing buffhead/enemy stuff (but actually most of the stuff is viable as dps/heal AM)
I got similar question for you, since you pretty active in this topic and have great knowleadge about how VinyUI and its elements are working.
Which Buffhead setting should I use to be able to see enemy effects on me? I did tryout healer UI one (is most acceptable for me as arrangment of elements on screen) but I dont see any enemy effects on my buffhead - no dots, debuffs etc. I play dps class both destro and order using same shared addon/UI profile.