Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
lyncher12

Re: Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

Post#21 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 pm

guys i advertised in lfg chat for good players only for city and we still died in 3 seconds to 8 slayer wb despite only having good players

we need to seriously talk about some nerfs here

Ads
Gurf

Post#22 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 pm

I played in a 5 Slayer Warband recently, we did have a few less and some randoms in the instance but we lost to a group which had 2 ranged SH, WE and 4 Shammy. They spread out, kited our melee ball and insta res the people killed, while the ranged SH all assisted a WE and BG on our healers. Best damage and kb's in the instance were the two RSH. Nerf RSH!!

Hat

Post#23 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:43 pm

nooooo we can't stack maras and win anymore please nerf slayer :roll:

game is hard when you can't run 2 warbands in city huh fluf?
Last edited by Hat on Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CountTalabecland

Post#24 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:44 pm

:roll: Another “Slayer OP, please nerf so I can go on with my mindless melee Train meta for freenown” thread.

Get real destro

And maybe spread out, but that would require actually analyzing your play, so yeah just whine for nerfs on the forum.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Kungfumantis

Post#25 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

*stacking choppa n mara = fine*

*stacking slayers = not fine*

which means we cant melee train our enemy anymore, pls fix

You mean like how order whined and got Mara nerfed?

Interesting how only Order can have the AOE deathball.

guys i advertised in lfg chat for good players only for city and we still died in 3 seconds to 8 slayer wb despite only having good players

This is EXACTLY what Order did only a few weeks ago.
Iskrul 80x Zealot

Kaarnyx 68 DoK

too many other alts worth mentioning!

Bobbiom

Post#26 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:11 pm

I think the most alarming part of all this is that Order don't have more viable options like destro have in warband setup.

CountTalabecland

Post#27 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm

I would also like to point out that Slayer has a cooldown decreaser built into the class, short temper, that has always allowed them to “spam” ID (see above arguments for why doing so is stupid) so I really don’t see the point of this thread to begin with.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

ravezaar

Post#28 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:33 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm I would also like to point out that Slayer has a cooldown decreaser built into the class, short temper, that has always allowed them to “spam” ID (see above arguments for why doing so is stupid) so I really don’t see the point of this thread to begin with.
Yea most ppl whine when something kills them but they rarely learns how skills or game works before they post there cry-posts. Its the sad existence of Forum-Warriors.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#29 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:22 pm

Xergon wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Spoiler:
agemennon675 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:04 pm ID is applied on an enemy, you cannot control where it hits, unlike channelled aoe skills; it will hit around the target which can easily made irrelevant by spreading out. Which order usually have to do because in destro melee ball even tanks do alot of aoe dmg so you have to avoid it
Yea, but clearly, for some destro groups, concept of spreading out is unknown therm, since, their only gameplay was to ball up...
looks like its not a faction issue since order made the same about marauder aoe dmg....or maybe the same ppl who whined about marauder just Xrealm and now complain about slayer...who knows

romgaard

Post#30 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:56 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 pm guys i advertised in lfg chat for good players only for city and we still died in 3 seconds to 8 slayer wb despite only having good players

yeah..see..i think destro just needs to organize better....that will work...