Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
4cobbie

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#141 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 am

Choppa main and I would give up chop fasta and gtdc in a heartbeat for rampage / ID.. gtdc is just for fun and memeing
Glieze - 69 Choppa

Ads
teiloh

Post#142 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 am

marafado wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:18 am heheh nasty orders, but the question is do we still have destro vs order or we just an melting pot of shemales loking for sov gear !? :)

devs should do a step in front, and show some signs :)

???

TreefAM

Post#143 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am

Sure why not, remove the pull but boosts it's dmg.

Mordd

Post#144 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:58 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am Sure why not, remove the pull but boosts it's dmg.
Any reasonable order player would get behind this. The damage is not great and has never been the issue.

Likeaboss

Post#145 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:14 am

Rapzel wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm
Likeaboss wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:29 pm sounds good to me, remove GTDC and give 'em Rampage... I'll be happy to remove it from them after 1 gcd and then they have to wait 30s to reapply it. It would take like 2 hours and all choppas would burst into tears :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea, because stripping a single enchantment (lul get rekt IB) out of 10 active that are reapplied every 1.5 sec is really EZ compared to pressing taunt, interrupt, stun/stagger or punt.
normally I don't duel myself mentally with an unarmed guy, but you make me to...
IB can buff up Slayer each 1.5 with his BLESSINGS... Rampage = ENTCHANTMENT get it?

Now go to Career builder and check how many Order skills there are to cover Rampage for slayer,
Spoiler alert, beside AM, almost none... And AM is so popular, every Slayer wanna 2 of them in party :lol:

Now get out of my face with that, 10 skills covering Rampage bullshit
Bringing up wrong statements only that you GTDC doesnt get nerfed... just poor
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

mubbl

Post#146 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:37 am

Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:14 am
Rapzel wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm
Likeaboss wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:29 pm sounds good to me, remove GTDC and give 'em Rampage... I'll be happy to remove it from them after 1 gcd and then they have to wait 30s to reapply it. It would take like 2 hours and all choppas would burst into tears :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea, because stripping a single enchantment (lul get rekt IB) out of 10 active that are reapplied every 1.5 sec is really EZ compared to pressing taunt, interrupt, stun/stagger or punt.
normally I don't duel myself mentally with an unarmed guy, but you make me to...
IB can buff up Slayer each 1.5 with his BLESSINGS... Rampage = ENTCHANTMENT get it?

Now go to Career builder and check how many Order skills there are to cover Rampage for slayer,
Spoiler alert, beside AM, almost none... And AM is so popular, every Slayer wanna 2 of them in party :lol:

Now get out of my face with that, 10 skills covering Rampage bullshit
Bringing up wrong statements only that you GTDC doesnt get nerfed... just poor

slayer has 3, BW has 2 spamable, AM have spamable (5) not grp depending enchantments (4). also engi has one too. think thats atleast 10. :P 8-) :lol: :ugeek:

if anything works like the standard rules for game imply. i think its way easier to hide ya rampage then your gtdc.

normanis

Post#147 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:20 am

teiloh wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 am
marafado wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:18 am heheh nasty orders, but the question is do we still have destro vs order or we just an melting pot of shemales loking for sov gear !? :)

devs should do a step in front, and show some signs :)

???
i googles what he mean shemales, what can i say slaanesh and tzeench favour their champions.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#148 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:26 am

my 50 santimi , replace slayer and choppa abilities and tactics for 2 weeks.
give slayer all choppa stuff
and coppa all slayer stuff.
and than further comment/defend gtdc and rampage.
destro anyway has msquig cd increase
black orc more chopping dem
choppa choppa fasta
vs 1 wispering winds and slayer shatter limbs ( what is nerfed)
like with pulls 3 destro pull vs 2 order
2 destro cd decrease vs 1
i see favour destro

Ads
Gurf

Post#149 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:30 am

So a Black Guard has the ability Furious Howl to aoe reduction of Block/Parry by 10%, all you need is a couple of BG and you have a permanent reduction of whole WB of block and parry, with decent Str that isn't going to leave much left. All this moan about 10 sec of Rampage when you already have up a permanent block/parry debuff on your side.

But seeing as both sides have agreed that they don't like the pull they should remove it, destro keep saying they don't like it as gives away immunities so remove it and up the damage a bit and everyone is happy.

normanis

Post#150 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:50 am

Gurf wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:30 am So a Black Guard has the ability Furious Howl to aoe reduction of Block/Parry by 10%, all you need is a couple of BG and you have a permanent reduction of whole WB of block and parry, with decent Str that isn't going to leave much left. All this moan about 10 sec of Rampage when you already have up a permanent block/parry debuff on your side.

But seeing as both sides have agreed that they don't like the pull they should remove it, destro keep saying they don't like it as gives away immunities so remove it and up the damage a bit and everyone is happy.
dont forget black orc wild swing + big brawlin why more better than any order tank can bring up ;)