Recent Topics

Ads

WH Gear?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Target2

WH Gear?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:34 am

I'm sitting here with full Vanq, full Invader, and full Sentinel(minus the jewel) and I'm just not sure what combination of these I should use. Currently just using full Vanq but is that best?

Ads
Manatikik

Re: WH Gear?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:17 am

Target2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:34 am I'm sitting here with full Vanq, full Invader, and full Sentinel(minus the jewel) and I'm just not sure what combination of these I should use. Currently just using full Vanq but is that best?
You can either get Onslaught and run 2 pc Vanq/3 Invader (Shoulders/Belt) OR Run 5 Invader with 2 pc Conq (belt/boots).
<Montague><Capulet>

Target2

Post#3 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 pm

Manatikik wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:17 am
Target2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:34 am I'm sitting here with full Vanq, full Invader, and full Sentinel(minus the jewel) and I'm just not sure what combination of these I should use. Currently just using full Vanq but is that best?
You can either get Onslaught and run 2 pc Vanq/3 Invader (Shoulders/Belt) OR Run 5 Invader with 2 pc Conq (belt/boots).
I don't have Onslaught so I'll try out the invader/conq. Thanks for the advice.

carlos

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:14 am

Vanq + Hat of the Fist (T4 Emp RVR influence reward)
Starfkr

Vandoles

Post#5 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:29 pm

There's a secret hidden set that's BiS for WH, it's called Conqueror's Lionmark Kit.

It does require you to find the hidden unlock of pressing "create new character" on the character selection screen and chopping goblins with an axe for a few days.

Arziak
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:13 am

4 vanq proc its super good, try it with mixing sent to get more str

Kazus

Post#7 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:30 pm

*tips Fedora*

Hi guys. Just getting my WH to almost 60. Missing one piece of Vanq, and wondering what the consensus is between Invader and Vanq sets. Looking at the set bonuses, Vanq seems a bit better. Trying to figure out if I should use some of my Invader tokens to help get the last piece of Vanq for the set.

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Kazus wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:30 pm *tips Fedora*

Hi guys. Just getting my WH to almost 60. Missing one piece of Vanq, and wondering what the consensus is between Invader and Vanq sets. Looking at the set bonuses, Vanq seems a bit better. Trying to figure out if I should use some of my Invader tokens to help get the last piece of Vanq for the set.
No, dont. You'll have plenty of vanq medallions laying around for just existing. Invader will be a much longer grind, don't break them for vanq.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#9 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Kazus wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:30 pm *tips Fedora*

Run Chapter 22 and get Onslaught; run 2pc vanq (belt/shoulder), Beastlord Cloak/Trinket/Jewel and you'll be in better shape than full vanq for most situations.
<Montague><Capulet>

Fey

Post#10 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:36 pm

Im lower rank 40/50. Is conq the way to go? Dom must be defensive with the rest of scen gear sets.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan