Recent Topics

Ads

Whats up with the population ratio between destruction and order?

Let's talk about... everything else
nat3s

Re: Whats up with the population ratio between destruction and order?

Post#31 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 am

ravezaar wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:55 am
nat3s wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 am Bunch of Destro guilds re-rolled Order as we were tired of the incorrect forum narrative that Destro are OP which has driven changes such as the Mara aoe nerf, which was not warranted.

Order has for quite some time had both the best melee and ranged damage and significantly overpowered mirror match ups, you just didn't have as many hardcore guilds running pure meta setups. Well you will now, and I suspect in maybe 2 months you'll have a massive Order overpop and big Order city stomps in addition to their SC, Keep and Fort stomps.

Maybe then we can revisit the conversation about the state of Mara vs WL, Choppa vs Slayer and BW vs Sorc once we've made our point... You don't achieve balance by listening to puggers wondering why they're losing to guilds.
Order has always had better rdps NEVER had better and still dont have better mdps, its another cry & whine both sides do them but dosent help the discussion with complete lies. And the Mara reset on aoe dmg in Monst(nerf u say, reset I say) was ofc warranted. They had Utility,Sustain and dmg output all in one stance get over yourself even high geared Maras agreed with this.

This is all comes down to boredom and gear completion has f-a to do with class/faction balance. Play whatever side you want ppl but dont make up reasons

Not sure I follow your first sentence are you missing a word?

At present order has the stronger melee cleave and ST melee comps and strongest ranged bomb comps. Take a look at NGE's 7 slayer train.

I think this is all healthy for the game, it doesn't help matters having Order thinking they are the victims of poor balance where they are not - which we can help demonstrate. Order have got it good right now and all this whining that Destro are OP is incorrect.

Agree with respect to playing whatever you prefer.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Ads
puzzolamistica
Suspended

Post#32 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:35 am

so if order get outpopolated for 4 month losing evry istance, city, scs and orvr was fine and it was just a problem about coordination and organization.
Now order win for 5 really long days and we have more peoples playing order is a problem for the game and also order classes are op xDDDDD.....
in my opionion order has just 3 class that they are stronger than destro and they are bw,shield knight and slayer STOP other classes are better form destro side or equal.
Also i want to say as i said time ago that for me the keep respawn change made the game unplayble for the lower populated faction and this for me is a problem.....yes if u are winning is much more exiting and ye is fun but if u are losing you cant even fight for a keep.
Order had this problem for a month and destro said that order was just disorganized now that the populations iusse switch maybe they will understand.....

lifeson

Post#33 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm

nat3s wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 am Bunch of Destro guilds re-rolled Order as we were tired of the incorrect forum narrative that Destro are OP
Order has for quite some time had both the best melee and ranged damage and significantly overpowered mirror match ups
Claiming reroll to demonstrate to order that they are really overpowered all along but didn't know it ?
You just maxed your destro toons after months of faceroll zerging, finally got bored and now want to do the same on order to gear up.
You couldn't make this up - I need boots to wade through all the bull****.

Fai

Post#34 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:13 pm

puzzolamistica wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:35 am so if order get outpopolated for 4 month losing evry istance, city, scs and orvr was fine and it was just a problem about coordination and organization.
Now order win for 5 really long days and we have more peoples playing order is a problem for the game and also order classes are op xDDDDD.....
in my opionion order has just 3 class that they are stronger than destro and they are bw,shield knight and slayer STOP other classes are better form destro side or equal.
Also i want to say as i said time ago that for me the keep respawn change made the game unplayble for the lower populated faction and this for me is a problem.....yes if u are winning is much more exiting and ye is fun but if u are losing you cant even fight for a keep.
Order had this problem for a month and destro said that order was just disorganized now that the populations iusse switch maybe they will understand.....
well...this point of view is not totally correct.
the phase when destro did „dominate“ rvr, order was still able to get to IC during NA prime time. currently order is totally dominating rvr (5* AD being the indicator).
i don’t have a problem with it, as we still can farm order (even with aao bonus) and win most of our city instances.
the fact that order is losing most of the instances is based on less organized guilds.
ask touch my balalaika, nge or tup how to be successful on order...
you mentioned bw, kotb and slayer as being the better mirrors. that’s actually true, although some order whiners might disagree.
wonder why those classes respresent the majority of successful order wbs?

Lithenir

Post#35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:29 pm

You know you are in the RoR Forum if you see destro whining everywhere...
Now order is more populated since a few days, maybe two weeks, and you see countless posts about population imbalance. Deal with it and stop whining, order got steamrolled for months and didn't make as much threads about it as destro did in these few days.

*grabs popcorn*

TanithScout

Post#36 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:33 pm

The era of fake news is truely spreading to every noob and cranny. Good effort on the coordinated trolling though.

To anyone reading this and thinking "Omg this guy is right! Make WAR great again!" myself and anyone else whose been around on the server for longer than 3-4 months will tell you that, by definition of a 2faction RvR system, the population ebbs and flows and the RvR momentum with it.

If it's a major problem for an extended period of time, trust the dev team to act accordingly? Don't read shite and think it makes sense because you kinda actually maybe agree with it.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

wachlarz

Post#37 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Maruder class:
Two tress for dps and one for defensive play. They bit nerfed def tree and big cry. Its like BW got two dps tress and one tank. And all will told U to play def tree because dps trees sucks and that its normal and work as intended 😣

Fai

Post#38 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:29 pm You know you are in the RoR Forum if you see destro whining everywhere...
Now order is more populated since a few days, maybe two weeks, and you see countless posts about population imbalance. Deal with it and stop whining, order got steamrolled for months and didn't make as much threads about it as destro did in these few days.

*grabs popcorn*
i think whiners are everywhere...
not too long ago. just see this thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39990

i „predicted“ that a change will happen. same as it will happen sometime and order getting stomped again and creating whine posts.
generally, i feel order is less organized and has more whiners, but that’s just my point of view (witnessed again in the fort a couple of hours ago).

Ads
Lithenir

Post#39 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Fai wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:06 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:29 pm You know you are in the RoR Forum if you see destro whining everywhere...

*grabs popcorn*
i think whiners are everywhere...
not too long ago. just see this thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39990

i „predicted“ that a change will happen. same as it will happen sometime and order getting stomped again and creating whine posts.
generally, i feel order is less organized and has more whiners, but that’s just my point of view (witnessed again in the fort a couple of hours ago).
I don't see how this thread has something to do with the one you posted.
The one you posted (only read the first post a bit) didn't really got into "buuuhuuuu i am outnumbered" it was about a change the devs made that made defending keeps harder. Which espacially hit order at the time as they were outnumbered for months.
Don't get me wrong I like the changes with the respawn inside keep. You need to be more tactical and small scale players finally have a little bit to do during sieges.
I just don't get the conclusion that the thread you posted is a order whine post for being outnumbered rather than a whine post about a change.

p00ky

Post#40 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:01 pm

*grabs popcorn*
Just cos 1 or 2 complain, dont group up all one realm pls :mrgreen:

This will swing back to normal soon. In the meantime, there are pluses to this too: its a great time to gear up destro alts with RR lvls and gear. Lesser ppl so more bags to go around. Ive gone from ann/beast to vanq/invader in a week lol.