Recent Topics

Ads

For the game developers team

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Acidic

Re: For the game developers team

Post#41 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:18 pm

Rydiak wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:15 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:08 pm
Rydiak wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Which is interesting, because the change did the complete opposite. Not only was Toughness moved back earlier into the formula, which means it has a larger impact on modifying the damage before it gets multiplied by bonuses, but the toughness cap was also removed. I guess the patch was a success then.
Maybe just tired of meeting slayers running rampage, can have that effect on a Destro tank
Yes succes, ppl don’t seem to want to play Destro, but whatever . Order troll and such did thier job well convincing devs that city should be 50/50 win rate when one side does not even try forming groups
You should try organizing better. That sounds like a player issue. Maybe run 2/2/2 warbands in city?
Sounds like you are one of the order trolls, no clue, give me stuff, you have no wish for balance other than to use it as a tool to get advantage . That or you have no clue and just pug

Ads
Rydiak

Post#42 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:18 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Maybe just tired of meeting slayers running rampage, can have that effect on a Destro tank
Yes succes, ppl don’t seem to want to play Destro, but whatever . Order troll and such did thier job well convincing devs that city should be 50/50 win rate when one side does not even try forming groups
You should try organizing better. That sounds like a player issue. Maybe run 2/2/2 warbands in city?
Sounds like you are one of the order trolls, no clue, give me stuff, you have no wish for balance other than to use it as a tool to get advantage . That or you have no clue and just pug
Funny, because those things I said were the exact. same. things. said to Order when we complained about losing 70% of cities for the past few months. Ironic, isn't it?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Acidic

Post#43 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Rydiak wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Funny, because those things I said were the exact. same. things. said to Order when we complained about losing 70% of cities for the past few months. Ironic, isn't it?
Funny thing is that is what Destro run so it’s kind of a comment from the un informed

Rydiak

Post#44 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Funny thing is that is what Destro run so it’s kind of a comment from the un informed
Ah, so it's a "learn to play" issue then. At least, that's what Order has been previously told.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

shoelessHN

Post#45 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:57 am Just now with the dot bug buffing slayers beyond salinity it’s hard to tell but as a rule order has been buffed so even incompetent can play thier SW etc, problem being that bring the good players of classes like slayer to be ridiculously over tuned
Feels like they try to balance city win rate and ignore composition and effort level is put in
They won't be happy until the 4engineer 4sw 4wh city can win 50% of the matches they face. Only then will it be "balanced". :D

Acidic

Post#46 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Rydiak wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Ah, so it's a "learn to play" issue then. At least, that's what Order has been previously told.
Funny it’s a Lear’s not to be I d**k in your case

CountTalabecland

Post#47 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Lol at all of this nonsense.

OP try playing Order, you will see how wrong you are.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Diragi

Post#48 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:35 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 pm Lol at all of this nonsense.

OP try playing Order, you will see how wrong you are.
Says the guy with a million Order alts but no Destro.

Ads