Recent Topics

Ads

[Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Let's talk about... everything else
Mordecaieth

Re: [Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Post#21 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Goggles please.

Ads
CelestianGC

Post#22 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:05 pm

As a new person coming back into the game the "coin sacks" were the best thing to help me get started.

The rest was fluff (mount, pets) but I've not hit 40 to use the others.

All I ask is that we don't start seeing people wearing tophats, bikinis and sun glasses.

geezereur

Post#23 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Mount that is perma.

Sciberr

Post#24 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:40 pm

unique dyes

Acamano

Post#25 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:01 pm

I did not participate in the last twitch event as I just wasn't too interested in a pony.
But if the aviator goggles and the brew fast backpack became available through twitch drops, I would 100% create a twitch, 24/7 stream whatever streamers there are, and do whatever I could to obtain these appearance items.

The appearance items, mounts, and pets are going to be the most wanted items so I feel, (if the goal is to get more participation and views) they should make them available to obtain. This also bring up the issue of people who earned those rewards during the proper time period feeling unsatisfied with something they may already have, so I propose a coin/ticket/currency to trade in for another event item. For example, if I had already obtained the brewfest backpack then I could trade it in for a 'coin' to trade it for the hollowed axe or aviator goggles.
Just depends how comfortable you guys feel with the community having access to past event items they may not have been around for or not playing during. Maybe only bring 2-4 each time to be obtained. I would suggest using rewards that are past in the years season. We are approaching Fall so make items from early in the year available while keeping the October and Winter rewards unavailable. Then if you do another twitch event in May, then make the October and Winter rewards available while making the summer event rewards unavailable.
This also assumes you guys want to spread out the twitch drop events seasonally or monthly (even that might be too soon)

This should be the higher end reward obviously as most people (who are going for rewards) are going to want to participate in the event for these (like me), but as someone who doesn't have a twitch or watch it much this would greatly incentivize someone like me into participating in the event. BUT for those people like me I strongly suggest you get involved with this event regardless, even if it just to afk watch the big names like Zarbix and Fixxer, as this will help the game grow a lot.

However, if the drop events are meant to be occurring more frequently (bi-weekly basis or close), then you may want to get keep rewards smaller such as reknown pots, 200 crafting mats, trophies, pocket items, 30 day mounts etc. Another suggestion is to give pocket items that do something ( like the beastlord bestiary) but not combat based. For example, a pocket item "Fire work Cannon" - "Shoots an array of fireworks in the air! 12hr CD" things like this could be interesting to fill pocket slots too.

Another thing you could look into for this event is influence rewards/boosts for city dungeons. This could create interest in doing PvE during the event and could possibly give content creators another thing to do while the event is going on as they could provide inf boosts to those that complete it in during the event, or with a streamer, or etc.

Caspersky

Post#26 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Goggles, the russia hat and other sort of masks.

sogeou

Post#27 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Sciberr wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:40 pmunique dyes
this, plus the rare dye.

Bowldancer

Post#28 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:53 pm

It is easy to say what I don't want again -
rewards with economical impact like 100 gold, +24 talismans and 200 crafting items.

Skins, dyes, pocket items, pets, mounts & titles are more appropriate.

I would love to have the vendetta vial on more chars.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#29 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Female Slayers.

gglanouille

Post#30 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:47 pm

I really wanted to see into the twitch drop a bag of "special pots" with the very cool potions you are supposed to craft with the guild materials but that are not working (rez potion, morale boost potion, the craft skills potions, etc etc)... very specials potions for very specials events