Recent Topics

Ads

WE build 60rr

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Niall

Re: WE build 60rr

Post#31 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Raindrop wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:42 pm My current build for solo play and sc

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5639,5606

What u think about it? Should I change anything (tactics mb)?
Strength 1k, 25% crit chance, full vanquisher
instead of a non-necessarily point in 2nd mastery better take cauldron from 3rd to have magic immune
others look pretty common
regarding tactics - sacrifices rewarded is quite situative, so up to you.
options:
1. in party under good heal on scs-cities you'd better pick taste of blood
2. close combat for soloq in sc-cities you also could

in addition to 2-3 there are also quite viable builds 3-2 and 3-1

Ads
Niall

Post#32 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:37 pm

desizt wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm New WE ST meta:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Needs vanq+ gear and subj+ weapons to be more effective than witchbrew.

How'd you get so much AA dmg, 42vs28 = 1.5 ratio AA/AW? same build (but bruteforce instead of MT tactic), still ratio is 1.14 (32k AA with 28k AW) vs targets in IC, 1.4 speed w/ MoM tactic, 1050str, fortress+anathema, vanq
AA min 258 max 840 avg 578 crit 58
AW min 649 max 1317 avg 1023 crit 60

desizt

Post#33 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:17 pm

You sure you using Sac stab to boost AA damage? That seems very low AA damage...
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

svonludwig

Post#34 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:51 pm

desizt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:15 am
svonludwig wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:59 pm What does the OYK build look like? Im only 55 trying to make the regen build work. Still not regen rings so its kinds rough, as you said.

Shelobb 55 WE
There's 3 viable dps builds as of now:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf - OYK (aoe build, may wanna use Broad Severing for cleave Slice also in aoe situations, swap with Taste of Blood)

RoR.builders - Witch Elf - Witchbrew Single Target build for rr60

RoR.builders - Witch Elf - Sac stab and MOM endgame ST build (vanq gear+ at rr60+)
So with OYKs build Conq or Vanq gear for extra crit or Defense gear to survive going in with your AOE? BTW appriciate the info so far. MoM is amazing. Im such a noob. Never used it before:)

Toshutkidup

Post#35 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 am

Sorry to jump in as I don’t play a WE. Just curious with the change to absorb, how had that affected WE’s running what I call the “absorb regent build”? I know it was very popular for solo WE’s but lately I haven’t been seeing it as much.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Niall

Post#36 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:49 am

desizt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:17 pm You sure you using Sac stab to boost AA damage? That seems very low AA damage...
Definitely. I wouldn't ask if I'm not sure

sighy

Post#37 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:26 pm

desizt wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:24 pm New DPS parse test using 5 sov.

Seems that the better your gear gets, the more you pull off from Witchbrew build (which does not scale with str or crit)

Testing this build out
Using Vanq4/Inv2/Beast3, Subj weapons and swapped flanking, in favor of brute to get softcap.

Zxul

Post#38 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 am Sorry to jump in as I don’t play a WE. Just curious with the change to absorb, how had that affected WE’s running what I call the “absorb regent build”? I know it was very popular for solo WE’s but lately I haven’t been seeing it as much.
From mechanics and other toons- low armor/high toughness absorb WE vs physical dmg shouldn't be effected too much- armor wasn't lowering dmg by too much as it is, especially considering armor pen.

Toughness itself though was nerfed vs classes with +% dmg, such as raging slayer or dps healer with DF.

What was nerfed hard though are the high armor/low toughness/high absorb builds, absorb is x2 up to think x3 less effective for them.

WB WEs also benefit from change vs high resists/low toughness/high absorb toons- absorb is much less effective for those past change.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Rumpel

Post#39 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:03 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 am Sorry to jump in as I don’t play a WE. Just curious with the change to absorb, how had that affected WE’s running what I call the “absorb regent build”? I know it was very popular for solo WE’s but lately I haven’t been seeing it as much.
A Slayer is asking for his most feared enemy? 😉

But I also really want to know and test it after my holiday because I love that spec with my we i I hope it's still running fine.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Rumpel

Post#40 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:11 pm

desizt wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 pm
- Fixed absorb to be after toughness, but before armor/resists (before patch it was done after all mitigation)
Since this patch, it's definitely worth using the +toughness and +hp rege jewels over +str and hp rege and focus more on stacking toughness over strength.

This is a two-edged sword for the mini-absorbs we are getting, depending on who we are fighting against. WL physical damage will melt the absorb a bit quicker now, because the armor tali stacking scaled really well vs snipe engis and lions. But on the other hand, the toughness formula change will now greatly benefit having 600+ (pref 700 toughness with pot) defensive WE build, it should be stronger than ever.

I haven't played for few weeks, so I've yet to test it. But on paper it seems sweet to see toughness making a comeback and working as it was on live.
Pls God yes. I have stacked toughnes already to 770 with pot before patch and it was awesome killing everyone except healers and that damn barrel engies with Witch Brew. Most fun spec I know. Still aiming for sov def set for more fun.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: