Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lifeson

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#21 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Not having to deal with AoE KD and GTDC as a destro tank is paradise - can actually HTL effectively.
Playing on Order mass rvr - try to interrupt choppas but so many of them all mashing their GTDC - whup up in the air, defences gone, people at your back, dead, makes any sort of tactical positioning trying to face the enemy totally laughable (seen more zealots doing their channeled push too, you end being a ping pong ball with all the cc, immunities seem broken).

I think its probably one of the main reasons you see lots of tanks in order at T1 who then disappear later on as it gets to be a joke in T4.

Ads
farng84

Post#22 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:21 pm
tefnaht wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:14 pm
Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:07 pm just compare it with rampage if u really honest you will confess GTDC is garbage vs Rampage

everyone complain about GTDC

OK DELET THIS SPELL ... and give us Rampage

you will complain for a real thing after that
And replace Chop Fasta! with Shatter Limbs? But only for 1 target, AoE on SH :D
yes no worry replace it too and stop complain about us thx
While we are doing this we could also give choppa the same M1 as slayers? Untauchable I mean. That would be a good idea

Grimstuck

Post#23 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:43 pm

farng84 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 pm
Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:21 pm
tefnaht wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:14 pm

And replace Chop Fasta! with Shatter Limbs? But only for 1 target, AoE on SH :D
yes no worry replace it too and stop complain about us thx
While we are doing this we could also give choppa the same M1 as slayers? Untauchable I mean. That would be a good idea
yep why not

Rapzel

Post#24 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:29 pm sounds good to me, remove GTDC and give 'em Rampage... I'll be happy to remove it from them after 1 gcd and then they have to wait 30s to reapply it. It would take like 2 hours and all choppas would burst into tears :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea, because stripping a single enchantment (lul get rekt IB) out of 10 active that are reapplied every 1.5 sec is really EZ compared to pressing taunt, interrupt, stun/stagger or punt.
lifeson wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 pm Not having to deal with AoE KD and GTDC as a destro tank is paradise - can actually HTL effectively.
Playing on Order mass rvr - try to interrupt choppas but so many of them all mashing their GTDC - whup up in the air, defences gone, people at your back, dead, makes any sort of tactical positioning trying to face the enemy totally laughable (seen more zealots doing their channeled push too, you end being a ping pong ball with all the cc, immunities seem broken).

I think its probably one of the main reasons you see lots of tanks in order at T1 who then disappear later on as it gets to be a joke in T4.
Why are you holding the line against a destro melee train? Because of the scary AoE magus that's waiting for that ramp up and the OP RSH? The good Choppas don't even use GTDC to pull with.

nebelwerfer

Post#25 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:54 am

The solution to Op's problem is obvious. Tanks need aoe detaunt!!

Serious reply:
Spoiler:
destro rdps is absolutely no joke so HTL is indeed very important, but yea - one or two BW's aoe punting should stop multiple choppas doing their rush strat.

Even the "suboptimal" engineer class can do so many counters like cast a flashbang aoe interrupt, aoe knockback with strafing run, dropping a landmine causing them to be staggered, magnet pulling them off your blob perhaps onto your napalm / turret and then blow it up!

SM / IB both have aoe knockback with the last one having an aoe snare attatched, knight has aoe stagger.. mans.

There's probably more that i can't think of right now but anyway.. The answer to your problem is imo ingame, not on forums :|

Wdova

Post#26 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:17 am

No, GTDC is not reason why order push forts and lose in cities. Order has many counters to it listed in previous posts. IB aoe knockback, SMs and WLs AOE interrupt, all kind of AOE staggers(skills and morals) + single target taunts etc. I reallly dont know why order tanks should spam htl when facing melee premades with just one sorc or magus.

Lets be honest choppa has just one undefendable skill and look at the train whine about it. Give him Rampage and whole forum will colapse and explode.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Grimstuck

Post#27 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am

Wdova wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:17 am No, GTDC is not reason why order push forts and lose in cities. Order has many counters to it listed in previous posts. IB aoe knockback, SMs and WLs AOE interrupt, all kind of AOE staggers(skills and morals) + single target taunts etc. I reallly dont know why order tanks should spam htl when facing melee premades with just one sorc or magus.

Lets be honest choppa has just one undefendable skill and look at the train whine about it. Give him Rampage and whole forum will colapse and explode.
jesus u sooo right .....

M0rw47h

Post#28 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 am

Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:46 pm rampage : 20 s undefandale for 30 s couldown on every target and every hit , only BO can clear it
What about Black Guard, does his shatter enchantment doesn't shatter enchantments, or DoK?

Ads
TreefAM

Post#29 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:43 am

lifeson wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 pm Not having to deal with AoE KD and GTDC as a destro tank is paradise - can actually HTL effectively.

Who are you even using HTL against as a order tank lol, you can't talk about "tactical positioning" in straightup pug zergfests, but if you see choppas do gtdc on any sort of organized group straight in the face, they will die. Literally had them pull my slayers last night which just made it easier for us to melt them.

Grimstuck

Post#30 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 am

M0rw47h wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 am
Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:46 pm rampage : 20 s undefandale for 30 s couldown on every target and every hit , only BO can clear it
What about Black Guard, does his shatter enchantment doesn't shatter enchantments, or DoK?
HAHA bro when the guy avec 5 enchantement on him u have 1 chance on 5 to dispel rampage stop omfg

GTDC can be kick by people in 65 feets with taunt