Recent Topics

Ads

Can't Connect/Update First Time Install

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
VegetaVarnay

Can't Connect/Update First Time Install

Post#1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Morning,

I've followed all instructions, all suggestions posted by everyone I've been able to find. I've added to exceptions, I've turned off all antivirus and rebooted. I've even deleted and reinstalled the torrent and am still getting the below message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'F:\War\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.My4TN1eHa1f2sAhYKEC(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.JcsabLJZmMNUxmOb6Kk(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.OmfoUCJhjT7sQWFldwT(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.aVDAx2JYvQ7267th3Hp(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.Hnw1heD1Cx(Object )

Ads
VegetaVarnay

Re: Can't Connect/Update First Time Install

Post#2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:49 pm

My apologies, after spending an hour trying to figure this out I started walking away from my computer when it hit me. The art.myp file was read only, once I changed it I was able to update the game. Sorry you can close this and hopefully this will help anyone else that might have a similar problem in the future.

knives2k

Re: Can't Connect/Update First Time Install

Post#3 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:16 pm

thank you <3