Recent Topics

Ads

Patchnotes- Rejoice fellow IB, we got..something

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nadril21

Re: Patchnotes- Rejoice fellow IB, we got..something

Post#21 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Gargis wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 pm The IB can now be an AP battery and effectively reduce the CC break CD by 50% on dps classes w/o charge. It’s even a better story for classes w/charge.
True this. Not sure why anyone who plays an IB would be dissapointed with the changes.

The buffs arent "gamechanging", but thats a good thing. Overtuned buffs usually end up being reverted into a nerf with all the whining.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Ads
raistomen

Post#22 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Kabuco wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 am Don't get overhyped on this slight changes.
They won't push IBs into wb meta over SM and KotbS.
And those changes have almost zero impact on 6man play.
I feel so many dps are AP starved tho, idk

Cornerback

Post#23 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Sadly, Told Ya So seems to grant AP only to yourself but not to your groupmates. I already created a bug report for this.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

romgaard

Post#24 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:29 am

Cornerback wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 pm Sadly, Told Ya So seems to grant AP only to yourself but not to your groupmates. I already created a bug report for this.
When using flee, you dont recover AP. Thats why you dont get any AP from Told ya so

dalen
Developer

Post#25 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:14 am

Grock wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:49 am I am a bit sad about Avenging the Debt changes because it had quite unique and badass VFX on attack.

Wish we could get that back somehow.
Maybe at least put it on Stone Breaker, since it uses the same weapon animation? :)
We could probably fix that. The new animation and VFX on avenging the debt might get changed as well if we find something more suitable, for the time being it just shares animation with Grudge Unleashed.
Source Developer

Acidic

Post#26 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:22 am

dalen wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:14 am
Grock wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:49 am I am a bit sad about Avenging the Debt changes because it had quite unique and badass VFX on attack.

Wish we could get that back somehow.
Maybe at least put it on Stone Breaker, since it uses the same weapon animation? :)
We could probably fix that. The new animation and VFX on avenging the debt might get changed as well if we find something more suitable, for the time being it just shares animation with Grudge Unleashed.
Stop being nice, dwarfs won’t understand nice.

skillordz

Post#27 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:54 am

I really appreciate the changes, but they are still a buff for the wb, not a buff for the IB himself.

mubbl

Post#28 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:04 am

Kabuco wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 am Don't get overhyped on this slight changes.
They won't push IBs into wb meta over SM and KotbS.
And those changes have almost zero impact on 6man play.
everyone knows that order dont value any form of cc or anti cc (;

Ads
Cornerback

Post#29 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm

romgaard wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:29 am
Cornerback wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 pm Sadly, Told Ya So seems to grant AP only to yourself but not to your groupmates. I already created a bug report for this.
When using flee, you dont recover AP. Thats why you dont get any AP from Told ya so
Thats simply wrong. You dont recover AP on your own, but you can still get AP from stuff like Refreshing Radiance, Told Ya So, AP pots etc.
It works on yourself when you use flee and then burn grudge. Try it out. You will get AP. Your groupmates won't when they use flee and you burn grudge. So it is obviously a bug.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

TanithScout

Post#30 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:47 pm

AP Battery nice change, gives IB another job and extra optional dynamic at all levels of play.
Potentially allows other classes more build options by removing any AP giving obligations too. Nice.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz