Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sundowner

Re: City Winner History?

Post#521 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:31 pm

again destro claiming they win because they are just better at everything instead of having strong CC and utility neatly packed in their melee classes and thus superior melee-train

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#522 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:33 pm

I find it hilarious that almost 4 months ago when I quit cities as I realized I hated them everyone bashed me saying have fun not having SoV. Now half of order says why bother queing. I’ve said for months I would love to see a city where zero order que. but that free royals for afk’n are just to hard to pass up I guess.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Charon

Post#523 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:33 pm I find it hilarious that almost 4 months ago when I quit cities as I realized I hated them everyone bashed me saying have fun not having SoV. Now half of order says why bother queing. I’ve said for months I would love to see a city where zero order que. but that free royals for afk’n are just to hard to pass up I guess.
bc order wanted to believe that they have chance if only organise things better.......
dether wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 pm Favor order like how , make the game 12man based or only make available solo queue?
Maras can be counter by order , people are easy to make conclusions without putting effort to see if there a way to beat that maras but you think rdps is the counter to destro meleeball? Thats why maybe order are losing if they think like you
i know one - 5 good aoe bws or you are NGE
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

dether

Post#524 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Charon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:44 pm
I would like to see that 5 bw WB against a destro melee ball let me know the results

What about NGE?

Omegus

Post#525 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 pm

dether wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Charon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:44 pm
I would like to see that 5 bw WB against a destro melee ball let me know the results

What about NGE?
*Experienced* destro warbands can counter the heavy BW stack. It was very good at the start of the city but after enough times dying to it counters were worked out. Randoms that happen to have a melee ball will likely run straight into it and melt within seconds. As for NGE, they are one of the few order guilds that actually have their **** together in cities.

The other day (might've been like 12 hours ago...) we were having a discussion on discord about a lot of the "famous" order names not being seen in cities any more. For example the infamous WL warband that caused so many tears is gone. Did those people just get their gear on their main and then leave it? I'm just wondering if the talent pool is constantly changing on order if the players who got good results are no longer queueing for cities just for the sake of a good fight like a lot of destro players are (why get Sov if you're not going to play the game in Sov?).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

dether

Post#526 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:27 pm

Order was the first to adapt to city meta then destro adapted to those setups like the BW or WL ones.
Atm a WL wb would get shitted on by even the average destro ball.
Also the fact that order switched to mostly 12 man than 24 for city made it that destro experienced premades if they want to get in the need to queue faster than anyone else that as a results any order wb that will queue fast as 24 will have a big pool a proper premade to be matched against and thats also a reason you see that winrates on city also any average order 24 wb got a huge chance to get into a city vs an Experienced one and destro got a few of them

Naelar

Post#527 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Order needs more tanks. Period. I play (squishies) on both sides, and have seen it from both angles. I am much more afraid of the destro avalanche than I am of the order avalanche. Not because they're better (although some of the may be better geared). Not because the classes are better. Because there are more of them. As destro, I am usually confident that the front line will hold. As order, I am dying as the 'front line' gets trucked or runs past me the other way.
Last edited by Naelar on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M0rw47h

Post#528 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 pm Did those people just get their gear on their main and then leave it? I'm just wondering if the talent pool is constantly changing on order if the players who got good results are no longer queueing for cities just for the sake of a good fight like a lot of destro players are (why get Sov if you're not going to play the game in Sov?).
Maybe, just maybe for many people oRvR is more fun than City Siege?
It's not like we all played here for oRvR for years here... so people geared themselves for activity they care about, and don't care anymore about side game?

Just a thought. I wouldn't also expect people playing engineers, shadow worriers, dps WPs/AMs or witch hunter to keep queing in future either once they get their stuff.
Last edited by M0rw47h on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Rasenmeister

Post#529 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 pm As for NGE, they are one of the few order guilds that actually have their **** together in cities.
NGE - is an excellent guild, that is now showing decent results in cities.
It's a pleasure to fight with them on equal terms.
Perhaps their only problem now is that they are few.
I want to wish this guild and its players progress, success and luck - and perhaps it will be best guild of the order

Really, i enjoy fighting vs these ppl
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Detangler

Post#530 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Of all the mdps classes/specs on both sides, what are the top 2 tankiest types? How big of a gap in tankiness is it to the 3rd tankiest? Cause I'm pretty sure its gonna be Monstro Marauder/mSH holding those top 2 slots. Maybe thats a larger contributing than people realize, considering those specs still get to throw out better aoe damage than aSW or the stealthing classes?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable