Recent Topics

Ads

[wh] Bullet spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: [wh] Bullet spec.

Post#21 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:57 pm

Brickson wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:38 pm
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:44 pm
Brickson wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 am
Spoiler:

Is there a functioning way to check the epic quest rewards without doing the quests? The links provided in the wiki aren't showing the correct items for me.
Not that I'm aware of. What are the procs on city weapons, besides dmg? There should be an armor debuff and snare from what I remember, what else?

For anyone who wants to theorycraft a bit:
https://imgur.com/a/zdwLdkv
https://imgur.com/a/Btfhr7X
From looking at it- sword with ap regen proc might be good, to keep ap up during longer fights.

Also, how about combining armor debuff pistol with Blessed Blade tactic, to make Absolution really bypass armor?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
mpa3b

Post#22 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:15 am

I have been using this build for more than six months and so far I am satisfied. If you make this build more defensive, then by its characteristics it will be comparable with def WE.
how its work
Click here to watch on YouTube
build in comments

siflisk

Post#23 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:09 pm

I used this spec when I leveled my WH, but it was way better then.

Flowing accusations + Sanctified bullets for mandatory tactics.

When I leveled Trial by Pain had no cool down. Sometimes I could chain 3-4 trials in a row because of flowing accusations. And since it procs bullets twice it literally was a bullet every gcd. It was really good T1-T3. Once I got T4 however the extra survival didn't really matter and you don't have enough oomph to actually kill anyone since the bullets can't crit. You are fluff damage that still crumples when you get focused.

The build was fantastic when Razor strike tactic made it 9 targets at 30 ft range and trial by pain was aoe. You could actually fight at 30 ft range to make up for your squishiness.

rodomeier

Post#24 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:33 pm

mpa3b wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:15 am I have been using this build for more than six months and so far I am satisfied. If you make this build more defensive, then by its characteristics it will be comparable with def WE.
how its work
build in comments
Hey I really enjoy your videos, very interesting. Could you share all the tactic kits you are using and give some tips on when and why to use them? Thanks in advance!

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

Zxul

Post#25 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:33 pm

mpa3b wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:15 am I have been using this build for more than six months and so far I am satisfied. If you make this build more defensive, then by its characteristics it will be comparable with def WE.
how its work
build in comments
Yep remember running into you on my dok Lxul, between higher durability and still decent dmg I eventually had to detaunt and heal, and then some more destro showed up so we never finished it.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

geezereur

Post#26 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:54 pm

how its work
build in comments
That looks really nice.
What you using for renown? and how much str for that build if you dont mind?

Zxul

Post#27 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:12 pm

siflisk wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:09 pm Once I got T4 however the extra survival didn't really matter and you don't have enough oomph to actually kill anyone since the bullets can't crit. You are fluff damage that still crumples when you get focused.
How about Absolution spam with epic quest/city pistol with 800 armor debuff proc and Blessed Blade for 50% armor ignore? Between the two Absolution should mostly ignore armor, while you still got a high durability and Bullet close to every GCD.

Something like this, with likely going high up Judgement as well for higher Absolution dmg.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,6103,4381

mpa3b

Post#28 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Spoiler:
geezereur wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:54 pm
how its work
build in comments
That looks really nice.
What you using for renown? and how much str for that build if you dont mind?
i have 970 str without a bottle, RR and spec in comments under vid

Ads
mpa3b

Post#29 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Spoiler:
rodomeier wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:33 pm
how its work
build in comments
Hey I really enjoy your videos, very interesting. Could you share all the tactic kits you are using and give some tips on when and why to use them? Thanks in advance!
[/quote]
1.IF,FA,BB,atonement - max dmg
2.IF,FA,BB,SB -more surviving
3.FA,BB,SB,vindication - vs casters

rodomeier

Post#30 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:39 pm

mpa3b wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:34 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
rodomeier wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:33 pm
how its work
build in comments
1.IF,FA,BB,atonement - max dmg
2.IF,FA,BB,SB -more surviving
3.FA,BB,SB,vindication - vs casters
Appreciated!

I see you are not using brute force and not maxing Might rr skill so I guess you are getting that high str from sent + vanq + sov procs. Looks cool, gotta work on my rr and equip :)

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai