Recent Topics

Ads

Magus Invader Armour.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tillbeast

Magus Invader Armour.

Post#1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:26 pm

OMG!! Just got my invader 6 piece (for unlock) and the armour is absolutely useless. Vanq is so much better....lose over 600hp, 3% crit and a bit of magic damage. It is just not worth it for the extra armour and the abilities are not really any good. Even the magus invader weapon is pretty much garbage as you lose god know how many wounds over sc weapon.

Is there any plans to review this set and i really hope the engineers invader is just as bad. Surely if you upgrade your armour your wounds, crit damage and magic dps goes up not down. I can see it being semi useful (but not great) for havoc when 6/7 piece but for any other spec its absolute garbage as most changing and daemon spells don't trigger "on hit" effects.

Ads
lyncher12

Re: Magus Invader Armour.

Post#2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:31 pm

invader is like this for a lot of classes, it would be nice if they removed the lazy +80 toughness and replaced it with something relevant

anarchypark

Post#3 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 pm

useless to you, best to rift build.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Zxul

Post#4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:25 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:31 pm invader is like this for a lot of classes, it would be nice if they removed the lazy +80 toughness and replaced it with something relevant
Like anarchypark said, that +80 actually make it good for toughness/rift builds.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

VkdswWH

Post#5 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:38 am

anarchypark wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 pm useless to you, best to rift build.
But rift useles :lol:

Invader 5 bonus with 3 sentinel/3 sov not bad but yes 80 tougnes useles and invader - ****.
Because rift - **** and in havok vanq do more dmg) for changing i think blood lord will be better! :ugeek:
For def builds Dominator/Beast lord/Deff Sov - better.
P.S.- Magus invader still good for appearance! :lol:
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder