Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Cleave limb change

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jastojan

Re: [WL] Cleave limb change

Post#21 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 am

nuadarstark wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:19 am Well the thing is, destro bitches about WL on forums so much they were forced to do at least something. After this and the SW debacle, I can't wait to see order completely derailing the ranged SH rework.
They should do something with WL anyway... this "everywhere jumping IK delivering" class was gamebreaking factor for many players who left this project (there were more reasons but WL was common denominator in few cases I know about) and it was here for years. I realy dont understand why did they wait so long. During the time (years) of "destro bitching" it was destro who get the nerfs mainly (mara, mSH), so please, be so nice and dont write about destro bitching.

Ads
hammerhead

Post#22 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:28 am

Jastojan wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 am
nuadarstark wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:19 am Well the thing is, destro bitches about WL on forums so much they were forced to do at least something. After this and the SW debacle, I can't wait to see order completely derailing the ranged SH rework.
They should do something with WL anyway... this "everywhere jumping IK delivering" class was gamebreaking factor for many players who left this project (there were more reasons but WL was common denominator in few cases I know about) and it was here for years. I realy dont understand why did they wait so long. During the time (years) of "destro bitching" it was destro who get the nerfs mainly (mara, mSH), so please, be so nice and dont write about destro bitching.
Well, before that there were BW and before them were the Кobs who broke all the mechanics. The question for order is who will be the next victim of Gork and Mork.
(\|)o0(|/)

drmordread
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:41 am

Jastojan wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 am
What has destro crying destroyed so far ...

White lion ... nerfed
Shadow Warrior ... destroyed
KOBS...nerfed
IB... meh
WH ...destroyed (and you took the WE with it)

Really...when is destro going to stop crying. Seriously I log on to play destro toons and there are always 20-40 destro hanging around the SC quest turn in, bitching and complaining and crying. Every single day. Seriously, there are days I hide chat windows in IC.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Mordd

Post#24 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:42 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:01 am
Mordd wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:08 pm WL is given higher AP costs because the pet is free AP-less damage. Was part of the original design.
marauders have higher damage AND less AP. excuse doesnt hold water.
excuse me?
Since you have difficulty reading the responses.

Marauder snare base damage 198
Every other MDPS snare base damage 139

You are excused.

Stophy22

Post#25 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:46 pm

Mordd wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Mordd wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 pm

marauders have higher damage AND less AP. excuse doesnt hold water.
excuse me?

You are excused.
Ah gotcha thought you were talking about things that actually mattered, my bad.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Foofmonger

Post#26 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:46 pm

excuse me?

You are excused.
No he's confused and trying to respond to me but misunderstands what I was saying.

You know you try to explain some basic things to people and they get all uppity I swear.

Specialpatrol

Post#27 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:32 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 pm 5 AP difference is elf tax.
Please stop hiding badly thought out blanket changes behind smug remarks.

WL snare is effectively 20% higher in cost and does 2/3rds damage of the Marauder equivalent. Payoff was a longer lasting snare (which also made sense, since Destruction has more classes with speed proc tactics). Now, it’s simply the worst and most expensive mdps snare in the game.

Either adjust WL snare (and other classes’ snare ability as well, really - both Slayer and Choppa snares do less damage than Marauder, yet still more than WL) so it’s on par with Marauder snare in cost and damage (or vice versa, of course) and in line with your own “mirror” reasoning in the patch notes - or admit you didn’t really think this one through and revert it.

And In the process of doing so, maybe also reflect on the possibility that there might be a reason as to why most class abilities aren’t mirrored in the first place.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Mordd

Post#28 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:37 am

Foofmonger wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 pm

You are excused.
No he's confused and trying to respond to me but misunderstands what I was saying.

You know you try to explain some basic things to people and they get all uppity I swear.
since it doent matter why complain about fixing it?

Ads
Stophy22

Post#29 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 am

Mordd wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:37 am
Foofmonger wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 pm

since it doent matter why complain about fixing it?
If you're talking to me, then all I said was, "excuse me" as you stated that marauder does more damage than white lion. I didn't know this was filed under complaining

If you're talking to foof then this ones all yours buddy, he might be confused as to who he is talking to again lol
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#30 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 am

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:08 pm WL is given higher AP costs because the pet is free AP-less damage. Was part of the original design.
I guess the mSH needs to be adjusted up by 5 AP then.

Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x