Ads

Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:02 pm
Yeah I am just at a loss for words as to why they don't want to make the 31--->Vanquisher gear better for their players. Gear stagnation for those that are less than hardcore.... is another huge issue. They need to take a good look at the current environment. This isn't people wanting stuff for free or anything else. This is people wanting a chance to face those that in a normal game wouldn''t even be in the same "area" a them.
Your gear will be already fine at Vanq tier, which needs rr50+. You make it sound as people win fight because of their gear alone, with is plain wrong.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#102 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:59 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:52 pm
Yeah I am just at a loss for words as to why they don't want to make the 31--->Vanquisher gear better for their players. Gear stagnation for those that are less than hardcore.... is another huge issue. They need to take a good look at the current environment. This isn't people wanting stuff for free or anything else. This is people wanting a chance to face those that in a normal game wouldn''t even be in the same "area" a them.
Your gear will be already fine at Vanq tier, which needs rr50+. You make it sound as people win fight because of their gear alone, with is plain wrong.
Vanq level is closer to 60 than 50 for a full set. I just think it should be there around 40/50 It is already what 3 sets behind the "prime" sets. Invader / Warlord / Sov I 100% agree that fights are not won or lost strictly on gear. But if you don't have decent gear, you don't even have a shot at fighting back. Let alone winning.
-= Agony =-

sogeou

Post#103 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Gear does win some fights. People running 3+3 have double wounds and sit at 7-8 HP. Where next level up with Sov or Warlord it is 8-9k HP. Where RR 45-50 gear some classes are at 6k HP. SW, AM, Shaman, SH. etc etc. With that much like even someone like Echo can kill someone.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#104 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Krulgu wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 pm hmm yes gobbo have autodebuff ( 25%) and a run speed , you have right......... for 2 tactics slots where the WL can have the jump for 5 points, that's mean a lvl 16 WL can jump, and just for info ,after jump WL has 35% run speed too, for 3 sec yes, where shaman has 5 sec 30 % run speed, believe me the guy who did this skill knew what he was doing, if per hasard gobbo proc you can even kill it, you run 5% faster for 3 sec enought for kill it, and all of this for 5 points not 10, not 3, but 5 !!! versus 2 tactics points for gobbo, yes milord, this is call balance here. And you have snare 40% too if you will be sure to kill it.

where all others MDPS have hard to catch shaman, only WL can easily, and not only shaman. Once more:where all other MDPS have 2 tools for contact, he have 3. gobbo run away nevertheless .... no problem : grap !!
Is for this remove one to WL give one more to slayer.
You have an aoe snare,a knockback with a snare and can cleanse wl snare. mSH have a 9s uncleansable snare on 5s cd. Try kiting that.

Sulorie

Post#105 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm

sogeou wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Gear does win some fights. People running 3+3 have double wounds and sit at 7-8 HP. Where next level up with Sov or Warlord it is 8-9k HP. Where RR 45-50 gear some classes are at 6k HP. SW, AM, Shaman, SH. etc etc. With that much like even someone like Echo can kill someone.
Only when those ppl use jewel/cloak without wounds. As long as you have 1 wounds bonus on set, which is for most classes and pvp sets Conq - some pve sets get it earlier - you can sit at 7k hp without a problem.
1-2 wounds talis and you are good to go.
The main reason ppl die are slow reactions, bad positioning and lack of group support. When all in your group know this, your party will be much more stable than any high geared pug group full of solo-minded players. It is much easier to blame the WL or anyone else, deleting someone but you have to ask, where was the guarding or defensive play in the case someone faces high pressure.
Dying is no option.

sogeou

Post#106 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm
sogeou wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Only when those ppl use jewel/cloak without wounds. As long as you have 1 wounds bonus on set, which is for most classes and pvp sets Conq - some pve sets get it earlier - you can sit at 7k hp without a problem.
1-2 wounds talis and you are good to go.
The main reason ppl die are slow reactions, bad positioning and lack of group support. When all in your group know this, your party will be much more stable than any high geared pug group full of solo-minded players. It is much easier to blame the WL or anyone else, deleting someone but you have to ask, where was the guarding or defensive play in the case someone faces high pressure.
I agree with everything you said, but people don't look at it like that. They will just be like the reporter and come here and QQ and say one class is OP. When in fact he boasted jut a few weeks ago with not having anymore issues with WL's and killed them so easy now.

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#107 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:29 am

Theguyoftomorrow wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am
Kwatchi wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 am
jonspidy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 am Apparently the immunity bypassing choppa pull wasn't. Yet another nerf to order i guess.
but we’re not a forum spamming dps shammy so no one listens to us.
Maybe you should learn to speak with your mouth, instead of projecting your personal issues towards others :)
I'm fairly sure that comeback sounded cooler in your head than it looks written out in text. That or google translate really let you down.

I appreciate the smiley face though. ;)
Last edited by Kwatchi on Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

DiMakss

Post#108 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:05 am

11 pages of butthurt... Now imagine that wl really nerfed ...

Ads
hammerhead

Post#109 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:36 am

Krulgu wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 pm hmm yes gobbo have autodebuff ( 25%) and a run speed , you have right......... for 2 tactics slots where the WL can have the jump for 5 points, that's mean a lvl 16 WL can jump, and just for info ,after jump WL has 35% run speed too, for 3 sec yes, where shaman has 5 sec 30 % run speed, believe me the guy who did this skill knew what he was doing, if per hasard gobbo proc you can even kill it, you run 5% faster for 3 sec enought for kill it, and all of this for 5 points not 10, not 3, but 5 !!! versus 2 tactics points for gobbo, yes milord, this is call balance here. And you have snare 40% too if you will be sure to kill it.

where all others MDPS have hard to catch shaman, only WL can easily, and not only shaman. Once more:where all other MDPS have 2 tools for contact, he have 3. gobbo run away nevertheless .... no problem : grap !!
Is for this remove one to WL give one more to slayer.
I did not want to write anything anymore, but in light of the fact that there was another topic dedicated to the lion with another proposal to cut it.

I do not quite understand this logic. You refuse the lion's uniqueness to have three abilities to reduce the distance to the target, while you have tactics available in any build that have no analogue and have about the maximum investment effect.
In addition, in the next topic devoted to balance, it was suggested that the dissatisfaction of the SW with its nerf was due to the loss of the build allowing them to kite any victim without risk. Therefore, the nerf are quite fair. This implies the following conclusion: is it then necessary, according to this fair logic, to cut your basic tactics into speed and double detaunt. Just as a suggestion, the IB has a Seen It All Before tactic that reduces crit damage by 15% and the snare duration by the same amount. Well, let’s bring your tactics to these numbers in the logic of mirroring abilities as it is done with M1. So let’s make you so happy that you couldn’t solo kite any target to death without any risk. Will it go?

And one more moment. Write a list of all the abilities of the order that prevent you from living. For beginners who risk playing for the order it will be clear who definitely should not be chosen.
(\|)o0(|/)

Krulgu

Post#110 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am

Absolutly, i refuse WL have 3 abilities for engage fight, is exactly this, why a MDPS can have 3 skill where one other have only one ?? because is an elf ?? because is a lion?? because the wind come form north ?? nothing can justifie this.

and just one thing where you see is a duel game?? is mass pvp game when one class can engage backlines more more easily than all others class in this style, it's a big problem,
poor sw they have hard to kite, is real,the glass arrow dot to 500 each tick is too harder for them, put your snare launch 2 arrows and just run ??? ho and if guy can catch,you can launch crosscut after boost your crit for 3 X 1200 ... tooo hard for them. And don't say is not real, i've test this myself. If you find 2 tactics is more OP than just a skill you can have at lvl 16,i can do nothing for you, you are just in denie of WL superiority.

The problem of open rvr, both sides, is it exactly this, many, many many guys play in 1V1 build, not for WB, just for their ego," hey look i' ve destroy this guy in 3 shots and i lose only 10% hp, hahaha is a noob !!" if more people thinking mass pvp build the things can be more intersting, less whine, both side on forum, less patch for boost or nerf this or this class. The WL in mass pvp is just a nightmare, he can jump on backline, kill one healer and die, destro lose one heal,order lose one DPS in mass pvp view who win ?? and now with SW up,is same thing exept SW don't die, better thing i suppose.

And for grimfang, yes you can snare WL, bump it,but... jump again, or grap or antisnare, you choice, if you have a WL with a minimum skill on you.. you can't do nothing. And yes msh have a same snare than WL until now, exept one thing : destro have this snare on back from 6 years, now that's made 3 days, and is already top whine for negate the wl snare nerf, order turn to live with this, destro ask from 6 years for nerf WL, now i expect for order that's no take 6 mores years, for msh snare nerf, because yes ,this snare need a nerf, until this day just shut up and go testing what destro do endure from 6 years.