Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1001 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Spoiler:
p33k4b0o wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:16 am Ey guys,

So I would like to know if it's possible on Enemy to fill health bar's when health is missing with red background and at the same time getting the colored by archetype background too, cuz witht his it looks weird and it's not helpful if you're not seeing the hp left properly.

https://imgur.com/t14yBa9

Thank you in advance! ;)
Hey,

• right click Enemy Button
  • Configuration
  • Unit Frames
  • scroll down to Visual parts
  • select Background
  • Edit
  • scroll a bit down
  • you can alter your Opacity
  • and your "Background" Color with RGB numbers
  • on the right side you can see a example how does your bar will look like
edit: so according to your picture... Maybe your Background is [disabled] ... check this too

btw.

over #1000 POSTS in this thread.....party :!:

Ads
p33k4b0o

Post#1002 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:35 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 pm
Spoiler:
p33k4b0o wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:16 am Ey guys,

So I would like to know if it's possible on Enemy to fill health bar's when health is missing with red background and at the same time getting the colored by archetype background too, cuz witht his it looks weird and it's not helpful if you're not seeing the hp left properly.

https://imgur.com/t14yBa9

Thank you in advance! ;)
Hey,

• right click Enemy Button
  • Configuration
  • Unit Frames
  • scroll down to Visual parts
  • select Background
  • Edit
  • scroll a bit down
  • you can alter your Opacity
  • and your "Background" Color with RGB numbers
  • on the right side you can see a example how does your bar will look like
edit: so according to your picture... Maybe your Background is [disabled] ... check this too

btw.

over #1000 POSTS in this thread.....party :!:
Thank you so much! :)

Raschius

Post#1003 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 am

Draugris wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 am I have a strange problem since the last patch. I can not join scenarios anymore, the join button on the minimap does not work. Also, Queue Queuer is not working anymore if I right-click there, no dialog is showing. anyone has the same issue?

Edit:

If somebody has the same issue, repairing the installation from the RoR launcher did fix the issue although nothing was downloaded or seemed to be repaired in my case.
I have the same problem, the scenario queue net start warhammer repaired and already installed nothing helps please help

Caffeine

Post#1004 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Updated to 5.1

Due to the scope of changes in this update a full clean install is recommended.

- Removed GeS.
- Removed Warboard_Alliance.

- Updated ZonepopLite to revision 32.
- ZonepopLite now supports City Siege content.
- ZonepopLite no longer needs to buffer the list of zones when the addon is toggled on and off.
- ZonepopLite header now has an indicator for locked pairings.
- ZonepopLite now tracks city lockout timer.
- ZonepopLite will now use population data provided by the server (if available).
- ZonepopLite will now sort zone list by population.
- Population data in ZonepopLite can now be supplemented by doing a manual search should serverside support ever be disabled.
- ZonepopLite now takes advantage of the new server commands to improve performance by filtering out irrelevant updates.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting status of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting instance and win count of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- Tweaked Destruction faction color in ZonepopLite.
- Search results are now cleared after 1 minute (down from 5).

Big thanks to Saupreusse for his help with Photoshop.

- Updated Tether to revision 18.
- Tether has been refactored in to modules to minimize operational overhead depending on which archetype is played.
- Tether now supports turret tracking for magus/engi class mechanic.
- Tether will now load TargetInfoFix.lua by Aiiane as one of it's source files.
- Tether now operates without chat noise.
- Tether no longer requires GeS to function. The remaining dependencies are LibGroup and LibSlash.
- Tether no longer makes assumptions about addon configuration of other players.
- Tether will now track guard consistently when guard is reapplied very quickly.

- Added Warboard_LuaMemory by yours truly.
Warboard_LuaMemory is a warboard module that tracks memory used by addons.

- Added (a custom version of) combattextnames by cupnoodles14.
This version is now used instead of WSCT on Tank profiles. (both factions)

This was done to tighten up performance on Tank profiles, particularly in situations when you take a lot of damage at once.
If you play as a DPS in a warband and experience stuttering when spamming aoe abilities then swapping WSCT with combattextnames will most likely help as well.

- This version uses a simple font.
- This version DOES NOT show ability icons.
- This version DOES NOT track incoming events such as damage, healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track outgoing events such as damage/healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track reward notification for renown/xp.

Big thanks to cupnoodles for his help tweaking his addon to my taste.
If you are looking to build your own UI from scratch I strongly recommend his gitlab page, he has a great taste for minimalism.

- Added 3px spacing between effects and containers in Buffhead.
- Dps profiles (both factions) will now track 15 second hots in a new HoT compressor.
- Removed Summon Pet effects for magus/engi due to full Tether support.
- Removed wounds debuff compressor and tracked effects from Buffhead. (destruction, dps and tank profiles)
- Added Leg Tear to the list of ids in the snare compressor. (all Destruction profiles)

- Updated Soloq to revision 7.
- Default scale of the Soloq window is now ~30% lower.
- Soloq now has a "mini" mode that only shows queue status and number of active games.
- Soloq now allows you to reset your MMR delta.
- Soloq will no longer stick to screen edges.

- Friends addon will no longer report kill/death events to chat by default.
- Added "/friends chat [on|off]" command to Friends addon to toggle chat feedback.

- City Siege status window is now visible on all profiles by default.
- Fixed an issue in Shinies where auction window could not be opened in pre-city zones.
- Cmap will now always show scenario group button when joining a City Siege.
- Fixed an issue in Deathblow 2 where player name was being accessed before player data is available.
- Added context menu fix for QueueQueuer by provide. Do check out his gitlab page.
Last edited by Caffeine on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

nutspanther

Post#1005 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
Caffeine wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm Updated to 5.1

Due to the scope of changes in this update a full clean install is recommended.

- Removed GeS.
- Removed Warboard_Alliance.

- Updated ZonepopLite to revision 32.
- ZonepopLite now supports City Siege content.
- ZonepopLite no longer needs to buffer the list of zones when the addon is toggled on and off.
- ZonepopLite header now has an indicator for locked pairings.
- ZonepopLite now tracks city lockout timer.
- ZonepopLite will now use population data provided by the server (if available).
- ZonepopLite will now sort zone list by population.
- Population data in ZonepopLite can now be supplemented by doing a manual search should serverside support ever be disabled.
- ZonepopLite now takes advantage of the new server commands to improve performance by filtering out irrelevant updates.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting status of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting instance and win count of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- Tweaked Destruction faction color in ZonepopLite.
- Search results are now cleared after 1 minute (down from 5).

Big thanks to Saupreusse for his help with Photoshop.

- Updated Tether to revision 18.
- Tether has been refactored in to modules to minimize operational overhead depending on which archetype is played.
- Tether now supports turret tracking for magus/engi class mechanic.
- Tether will now load TargetInfoFix.lua by Aiiane as one of it's source files.
- Tether now operates without chat noise.
- Tether no longer requires GeS to function. The remaining dependencies are LibGroup and LibSlash.
- Tether no longer makes assumptions about addon configuration of other players.
- Tether will now track guard consistently when guard is reapplied very quickly.

- Added Warboard_LuaMemory by yours truly.
Warboard_LuaMemory is a warboard module that tracks memory used by addons.

- Added (a custom version of) combattextnames by cupnoodles14.
This version is now used instead of WSCT on Tank profiles. (both factions)

This was done to tighten up performance on Tank profiles, particularly in situations when you take a lot of damage at once.
If you play as a DPS in a warband and experience stuttering when spamming aoe abilities then swapping WSCT with combattextnames will most likely help as well.

- This version uses a simple font.
- This version DOES NOT show ability icons.
- This version DOES NOT track incoming events such as damage, healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track outgoing events such as damage/healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track reward notification for renown/xp.

Big thanks to cupnoodles for his help tweaking his addon to my taste.
If you are looking to build your own UI from scratch I strongly recommend his gitlab page, he has a great taste for minimalism.

- Added 3px spacing between effects and containers in Buffhead.
- Dps profiles (both factions) will now track 15 second hots in a new HoT compressor.
- Removed Summon Pet effects for magus/engi due to full Tether support.
- Removed wounds debuff compressor and tracked effects from Buffhead. (destruction, dps and tank profiles)
- Added Leg Tear to the list of ids in the snare compressor. (all Destruction profiles)

- Updated Soloq to revision 7.
- Default scale of the Soloq window is now ~30% lower.
- Soloq now has a "mini" mode that only shows queue status and number of active games.
- Soloq now allows you to reset your MMR delta.
- Soloq will no longer stick to screen edges.

- Friends addon will no longer report kill/death events to chat by default.
- Added "/friends chat [on|off]" command to Friends addon to toggle chat feedback.

- City Siege status window is now visible on all profiles by default.
- Fixed an issue in Shinies where auction window could not be opened in pre-city zones.
- Cmap will now always show scenario group button when joining a City Siege.
- Fixed an issue in Deathblow 2 where player name was being accessed before player data is available.
- Added context menu fix for QueueQueuer by provide. Do check out his gitlab page.
If I update, will any customizations that I have made be overwritten?

Caffeine

Post#1006 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:49 pm

nutspanther wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:41 pm If I update, will any customizations that I have made be overwritten?
If you do a clean install, yeah.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

saupreusse
Developer

Post#1007 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm

is combattextnames more performant than wsct even if i do not use the ability icon and the event tracker?

Caffeine

Post#1008 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 pm

saupreusse wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm is combattextnames more performant than wsct even if i do not use the ability icon and the event tracker?
Yes, it is.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#1009 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Cabum wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:34 am Hi, my third bar stays hidden when using 5 bar setup. I try the /hidebar forceoff command but its says /hidebar is a unknown command.
Try to enable Hidebar addon, then run "/hidebar forceoff" command, then disable the addon again.

Caffeine

Post#1010 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 pm

Zymer wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am My "tether" add-on seems to have stopped working after the latest patch. Any idea why?

Not sure if this is where I should post... It's part of the VinyUI package though.
Give the latest version a go.