Recent Topics

Ads

Fort weapon 25% heal debuff does it stack?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
yoluigi

Fort weapon 25% heal debuff does it stack?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Am a WP and we got a skill absence of faith which does 50% less effective heal on target.
Weapon 10% chance to lower incoming heal for 25%.
Soo the question is do they stack to 75 if i use my skill attack?

If not they need to change the weapon procs to make somethin like regain action point/domage/armor debuff or something usefull for a wp.
ATM the weapon is weaker than Bloordlord weapon because of the speed.

Ads
Foofmonger

Re: Fort weapon 25% heal debuff does it stack?

Post#2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm

yoluigi wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:23 pm Am a WP and we got a skill absence of faith which does 50% less effective heal on target.
Weapon 10% chance to lower incoming heal for 25%.
Soo the question is do they stack to 75 if i use my skill attack?

If not they need to change the weapon procs to make somethin like regain action point/domage/armor debuff or something usefull for a wp.
ATM the weapon is weaker than Bloordlord weapon because of the speed.
I hope to god they don't stack. 75% heal debuffs were removed from live in 2008 because they were incredibly oppressive.

That being said, it's not useless even if it doesn't stack. It let's you do a few things.

1. You can not spec for the heal debuff and still have one (this is pretty dumb but it's an option).
2. Your heal debuff has a 10 second cooldown. This allows you to heal debuff 1 person, and then swap targets and hopefully heal debuff someone else (much like how a DOK works).
3. This allows you to re-apply heal debuffs after cleanses, making your debuff potential more "sticky".

Also, remember that all the weapons in the game are being re-tuned and Bloordlord weapons are to be nerfed as so sayeth the dev team, so I wouldn't use them a baseline for comparison. Right now bloodlord is the BIS weapon in the game for almost every class over fort weapons, it's got nothing to do with a heal debuff proc though.

yoluigi

Post#3 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

On live Weapons had alot more dps that's why people now are whinning healing is OP. I think the same tier was like 10 more dps something like that. With City gear out hard to kill healers. Anyway thanks for the reply. WP DPS having a hard time soo still think would make them more viable lol

Foofmonger

Post#4 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm

yoluigi wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm On live Weapons had alot more dps that's why people now are whinning healing is OP. I think the same tier was like 10 more dps something like that. With City gear out hard to kill healers. Anyway thanks for the reply. WP DPS having a hard time soo still think would make them more viable lol
WP DPS probably needs something else to make it more viable overall rather than the fort weapon unfortunately. I honestly think you'd be better off with the DoK style heal debuff proc rather than the ability. I do agree, the overall combat system seems to be currently skewed towards healing over DPS, esp after the morale changes it's very hard to actually wipe competent groups.

StrongUn

Post#5 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Outgoing heal debuff + incoming heal debuff stacks

orillah
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm

its just gonna make healers heal for only ~38% of effective healing if you have both stacks on them. So 60% reduced healing averaged, nothing huge if you cant kill healer with 50% Hdebuff you arent really gonna do that with 60% either.

yoluigi

Post#7 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:55 pm

orillah wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm its just gonna make healers heal for only ~38% of effective healing if you have both stacks on them. So 60% reduced healing averaged, nothing huge if you cant kill healer with 50% Hdebuff you arent really gonna do that with 60% either.
True

Foofmonger

Post#8 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:01 pm

orillah wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm its just gonna make healers heal for only ~38% of effective healing if you have both stacks on them. So 60% reduced healing averaged, nothing huge if you cant kill healer with 50% Hdebuff you arent really gonna do that with 60% either.
38% vs 50% healing is huge, and that assumes that it stacks multiplicatevly.

Frankly, anything over a 50% incoming heal debuff doesn't work in this combat system. We saw this in the past.

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm

You need to always remember that reduced healing doesnt equal increased damage. Healers tend to overheal alot.