Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] AggroMeter 1.2

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Melkoroth

Re: [ADDON] AggroMeter 1.1

Post#21 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Awesome addon man. Thanks! Couple of quick questions.

My icon is missing from screen so I can't move windows anymore. I messed with plugin versions changing between this and VinyUI one and it just dissapeared. It's not hidden or anything, must be false in some inner xml or something, but can't seem to find it.

Second is that I know theres a Warboard toggler for it, but I'm unable to find it anywhere. It's supposed to be inside VinyUI but can't seem to locate it's folder. If anyone knows where to find it it'd be great.
Ettenhard Abarca - Witch Hunter

Ads
Glorian

Post#22 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:31 pm

It also dissapeared for me after vinyl UI installation.
I think you need to get this version here and install it over. And then it only shows when you really hit something that is a lord and generates aggro.

Melkoroth

Post#23 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:31 am

Melkoroth wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 pm My icon is missing from screen so I can't move windows anymore. I messed with plugin versions changing between this and VinyUI one and it just dissapeared. It's not hidden or anything, must be false in some inner xml or something, but can't seem to find it.
So I just fixed this. You have to edit the file "...\user\settings\Martyrs Square\USER\PROFILENAME\AggroMeter\ModSettings.xml" and in line 5 that starts with "<WindowSettings xmlVersion="1.0" name="AggroMeter_Button..." set showing=true instead of false.
Ettenhard Abarca - Witch Hunter

rogg

Post#24 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:06 pm

no icon toggle to me too. Before activce VinyUI the icon sat there, but disappeared after VinyUI and no where can find even layout editor. Hope can get the hotfix asap. Thanks!

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#25 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:18 am

AggroMeter 1.2

Added Prioritylist option to whitelist/blacklist mobs so they ignore the set filter.
The list will populate the 20 latest champ/heroes/lords aggroed to filter

ImageAggroMeter 1.2
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

axelpl85

Re: [ADDON] AggroMeter 1.2

Post#26 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 am

For unknown reason AggroMeter doesnt work for me.
Downloaded newest + enabled it.

/aggro gives message command unknown : /aggro
there is no toggle button ( nor its hidden somewhere, checked with UI layout editor )
Nothing changes when fighting bosses ( had BS run to test it )
redownload, downgrade to older version , enable disable, delete and new folder, /rel doesnt change anything.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 am

Reset the settings for it by removing the folder for it in the USER folder (not interface folder)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

axelpl85

Post#28 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 am

Removed the folder, will restart the game and keep you updated.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#29 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:15 am

You need to do that while logged out or else the game will just reapply the old settings

axelpl85

Post#30 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 am

Done as you suggested. it works.

Thanks!