Recent Topics

Ads

WE 70+ vanq+ winnable fights?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tommydgun

WE 70+ vanq+ winnable fights?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:17 pm

So now that I am 70+ vanq+ I have been roaming solo a lot to pick fights and test my limits. I've run every build out there: defensive, OYK, sac stabs, and witchbrew non defensive. First of all 6 piece vanquisher is EXTREMELY squishy and easy to be killed. But I was wondering: in a 1v1 what are WE supposed to be able to kill? This is my view below assuming offensive spec and not regen shenanigans.

Winnable: BW, engi, ranged SW, bad WHs, bad slayers, lowbies
Other fights:
white lion - jumps on you knocks you down and you die before standing
archemage - knocks you back and kites you to death
good WH - parries you for 12s and ripostes every attack
kotbs - laughs at you til you die or reinforcements come
SM - laughs at you til you die
aSW - knocks you down and you die before standing (also has 5k+ armor and laughs at all your damage)
warrior priest - lol
iron breaker - laughs at you til you die or reinforcements come
good slayer - wins the dps race because you are squishier

Anything I am missing? Are you all just running around in full defense meme WE builds or are you having success with more classes as a pure offensive WE and if so what build / armor and how are you beating the classes I listed under Other fights? I am getting pretty close to a re-roll here...

Ads
Rumpel

Re: WE 70+ vanq+ winnable fights?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:32 pm

The last thing you havent tried yet you really should try! I love def spec on my we because it's super relaxed not dying every time. I'm running witchbrew def like this:
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=38957#p419456

This way you are super tanky and have some good dmg at least. Really nice for soloing.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

tommydgun

Post#3 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 pm

Rumpel wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:32 pm The last thing you havent tried yet you really should try! I love def spec on my we because it's super relaxed not dying every time. I'm running witchbrew def like this:
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=38957#p419456

This way you are super tanky and have some good dmg at least. Really nice for soloing.
I actually have tried that. It's what i meant by defensive or full meme defense build... It is good for killing melees for sure, but it takes a long time to kill and usually I get ganged up on before i finish a target since it takes so long. You are right though it is a good build and is definitely strong, I just got bored of it which is why I emphasized as an offensive WE build.

Atropik

Post#4 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Listen to what i say, stuck wounds up to 8.5k and run away if smth goes wrong after the first attempt.
Nicelook | Obey

repel
Game Artist

Post#5 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:56 am

good WH doesnt use broken riposte
Apache SH

tommydgun

Post#6 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am

lol literally just had Secrets jump on me and knock me down and i died before standing... 8k dmg in 3 seconds with full armor talismans... great balance GG doesn't need nerfing don't worry dev team!!!! yay!!!! such fun much wow!!!!

StrongUn

Post#7 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 am

repel wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:56 am good WH doesnt use broken riposte

There is no good wh's then :roll:

Mitzie

Post#8 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 am

tommydgun wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am lol literally just had Secrets jump on me and knock me down and i died before standing... 8k dmg in 3 seconds with full armor talismans... great balance GG doesn't need nerfing don't worry dev team!!!! yay!!!! such fun much wow!!!!
He's in BiS gear and you were in Vanq, don't expect to win those fights. If you pick fights with people in full Sov then it's no wonder you keep losing. My WE is in Vanq as well and I have no issues soloing, just pick your fights. You have stealth, utilize it.

Ads
Foltestik

Post#9 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 am

tommydgun wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am lol literally just had Secrets jump on me and knock me down and i died before standing... 8k dmg in 3 seconds with full armor talismans... great balance GG doesn't need nerfing don't worry dev team!!!! yay!!!! such fun much wow!!!!
why oyu have armor on WE it doesnt help you specialy agains WL with his armor debuff you will by naked anyway

Rumpel

Post#10 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:35 am

repel wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:56 am good WH doesnt use broken riposte
Nearly every stupid wh and slayer is using riposte...god I hate them.😆

Wl...dont let him knock you down first...mostly I win against them knocking them down first, vanish in fight so they lose target and give them the meleedot and mostly the dead then. If they kd me first only thing I can do is to get away...

Also it seems to me order toons have a better use for riposte because of way more parry?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: