Recent Topics

Ads

Get to Da Choppa

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
catholicism198

Re: Get to Da Choppa

Post#21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:02 am

Brew wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 pm
catholicism198 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm I’ve gotten double pulled, with immunity, and I’ve been triple punted by squig charge, with immunity. Both skills are broken.

As for the pull as an interrupt, remember when The Wl pull was nerfed because they were abusing it as a stun the same way choppas are right now?
It’s clearly not working as intended, unless it’s meant to be a “soft” stun to be followed by a hard stun.
Wl pull was bs back then and no the choppa one is too.

GTDC and OUTTA MY WAY! DO not respect immunities. This is not broken this is working as intended.
Should it? Should it???????

Ads
romgaard

Post#22 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:02 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:08 am GTDC and SH out here ignoring immunities and destro keeps salt mining over rampage. What a shocker. Wonder how many more of these threads need to be made before something actually gets done?

Since that “nerf destro, destro op” joker already chimed in with his salt, let me jusy say, “rampage is balanced.”
You don't see the balance in classes having strong abilities that each side whines about evenly? Nothing needs to be done with GTDC or Rampage, they are both working as intended.
So what you are saying is that immunity is not immunity??...ahh..now i understand, thought immunity meant immunity...silly me

romgaard

Post#23 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:25 am

patchnotes 1.3.0 b
"Immovable: Root immunity and knockback immunity have been combined into a new single immunity effect, and its duration has been increased over the previous effects. When affected by either a root, knockback, or pull effect, you will become immune to them for 30 seconds. This immunity will also persist through death."

so Pull should give you a 30 secund immunity to another pull?

Eschatology

Post#24 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 am

There are no rules and the points don't matter.

Tenhi

Post#25 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:13 pm

So much misinformation about GtdC.

- Damage and Pull are undefendable. Grunbag talking about it here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31598&hilit=Choppa ... 30#p358254

- It ticks at 0-2-4-"end" mark. The first pull therefor cant be avoided at all. The "end" tick can be cheesed/exploited by canceling the channel to get the "end" tick at the same time as an other tick (thats why you sometimes get hit twice in the same sec)

- The pull DOES respect immunity. I tested that with Fixxer on his stream (not sure if the VOD is still somewhere). The thing thats bugged is that it doesnt APPLY immunity when it should. See here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16319 . If you slow down the Video provided you can see that the the SM gets pulled the second his immunity drops but the Immunity only gets re-applied after he lands in front of the Choppa and does the little bunny hop. Thats also why you get double pulled... because the first pull for some reason doesnt apply the Immunity.

So what does all that mean? Grunbag and Wargrimnir already said that its working as intended. The only thing I would like to be fixed is the Immunity issue since that looks like a bug and less like "working as intended".

Eschatology

Post#26 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 am

Appreciate the breakdown and the time you guys put into testing. I think your recommendations regarding when the immunities are applied make perfect sense.

kirraha

Post#27 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:37 am

Here we go again.

Gurf

Post#28 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:37 am

If the issue at hand isn't going to be looked at then at least the immunity bug needs to be fixed, on live excessive CC was one of the reasons why many people quit, as you don't play the game to have your character out of your own control half the time . Having insta undefendable pull is already against this principle let alone one which is bugging and pulling multiple times and not applying immunity correctly.

Ads
Draugris

Post#29 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Tenhi wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:13 pm So what does all that mean? Grunbag and Wargrimnir already said that its working as intended. The only thing I would like to be fixed is the Immunity issue since that looks like a bug and less like "working as intended".
So what you are saying is that a choppa can infinite pull somebody with gtdc as long as nobody else is giving immunity to that player? :lol: :lol: Yeah whatever I am not even wondering anymore.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

BelligerentBob

Post#30 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:09 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm I’ve gotten double pulled, with immunity, and I’ve been triple punted by squig charge, with immunity. Both skills are broken.

As for the pull as an interrupt, remember when The Wl pull was nerfed because they were abusing it as a stun the same way choppas are right now?
It’s clearly not working as intended, unless it’s meant to be a “soft” stun to be followed by a hard stun.
Wl pull was bs back then and no the choppa one is too.
WL pull is still a soft "stun" because I can only use insta-cast abilities while slowly being pulled back to Lothern... Plenty of time to detaunt, stagger, or morale escape :lol:
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]