Recent Topics

Ads

BIS AM&WL GEAR: triumphant and victorious Solo Ranked Gear

Let's talk about... everything else
slattie

BIS AM&WL GEAR: triumphant and victorious Solo Ranked Gear

Post#1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:23 am

just realized some of this gear is best in slot for many characters, like white lion and dps archmagi. (BIS MEANS BEST IN SLOT)
here's how:

*stat hog*
Victorious Cape + shoulder + belt with Opp Chest + boot WITH wl Hat ring glove (3 piece genesis, purple scenario staff) = bis for dps am.

without renown, talismans, or potions, - 8k wounds, 696 intelligence, 270~init(10.8~% chance to be crit), 26% crit chance

v juicy, with renown tali and potions - 8k wounds, soft cap int, 0% chance to be crit, 36% crit chance

cost to get there =
3326 triumphant emblems (from ranked solo q)
1713 oppressors (regular scenarios)
128 Royal crests (city duuuh)

BIS wl Pridelord Shoulder + Cape + Chest + Glove + Ring, sentinel Hat + Ring, Victorious belt + boot, 2x genesis, Bloodlord axe
soft cap str, 30% crit chance, 7600 wounds, 0% chance to be crit, full str talismans

cost to get here =
1597 triumphant emblems (ranked solo q)
284 royals
17 crypts and tunnel runs
2 bastion stair full runs
gunbad prerequisite

Encourage you all to grind this by solo q'ing for ranked scenarios! solo q is always up and a great way to earn best in slot gear for certain classes!

Ads
Rumpel

Re: BIS AM&WL GEAR: triumphant and victorious Solo Ranked Gear

Post#2 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:13 am

Do it! If you say so I will look what the sets for we are look like.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:57 am

slattie wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:23 am just realized some of this gear is best in slot for many characters, like white lion and dps archmagi. (BIS MEANS BEST IN SLOT)
here's how:

*stat hog*
Victorious Cape + shoulder + belt with Opp Chest + boot WITH wl Hat ring glove (3 piece genesis, purple scenario staff) = bis for dps am.

without renown, talismans, or potions, - 8k wounds, 696 intelligence, 270~init(10.8~% chance to be crit), 26% crit chance

v juicy, with renown tali and potions - 8k wounds, soft cap int, 0% chance to be crit, 36% crit chance

cost to get there =

Encourage you all to grind this by solo q'ing for ranked scenarios! solo q is always up and a great way to earn best in slot gear for certain classes!
Apart from the fact, that ppl who had won most ranked matches in the past get no pops at all currently, you made some wrong gear setup.

BiS for dps AM/sham is 5pc Sov with 3pc ranked set(body, belt, boots). Do the math and thank me later. :)
Last edited by Sulorie on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

doxifera

Post#4 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:04 pm

slattie wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:23 am
People would register more often if it was possible to get pop from a warband - there was a patch that allowed you to queue from a warband, but you can’t get a pop in a warband, probably its paused while you are in it.
And as in between ranked pop nobody wants to stand stupid in the city and everyone runs in the warbands on the oRvR - most of people dont que ranked.

Twohandernoob

Post#5 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:57 am
slattie wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:23 am just realized some of this gear is best in slot for many characters, like white lion and dps archmagi. (BIS MEANS BEST IN SLOT)
here's how:

*stat hog*

cost to get there =

Apart from the fact, that ppl who had won most ranked matches in the past get no pops at all currently, you made some wrong gear setup.

BiS for dps AM/sham is 6pc Sov with 3pc ranked set(body, belt, boots). Do the math and thank me later. :)
How is 6 sov 3 ranked possible?

lyncher12

Post#6 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:06 pm

we dont need more dps am's in ranked

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:05 pm

BiS for dps AM/sham is 6pc Sov with 3pc ranked set(body, belt, boots). Do the math and thank me later. :)
How is 6 sov 3 ranked possible?
Good find. I meant 5pc, I corrected it. :)
Dying is no option.

Target2

Post#8 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 am

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:06 pm we dont need more dps am's in ranked
I think you need every player you can get in ranked considering how dead it is.

Ads
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 am

here's how:

*stat hog*

cost to get there =

BiS for dps AM/sham is 5pc Sov with 3pc ranked set(body, belt, boots). Do the math and thank me later. :)
I thought we've done the math together bro, which is 5pc warlord/3pc ranked
best damage output anyway is 5ranked/3warlord, but the warlord is better in my opinion because of less disrupt chance more survivability + magic power which increases ur spell damage.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:11 am

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 am
I thought we've done the math together bro, which is 5pc warlord/3pc ranked
best damage output anyway is 5ranked/3warlord, but the warlord is better in my opinion because of less disrupt chance more survivability + magic power which increases ur spell damage.
Not sure what you have done but I have the spreadsheets here and know the numbers of each set combination.
More survivability with 3pc warlord seems odd, with only 1 wounds bonus on full setup.
Dying is no option.