Ads

City time must be fixed

Let's talk about... everything else
sagefoxwood

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#61 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:10 am

Goermsi wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:10 am
sagefoxwood wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 am i have a solution for everyone

when you are pushed to a city defence / attack everyone that is high enough lvl/rr should get a 24 hour decaying ticket that is used to que for the city defense / attack scenario this way people can play at their normal hours :)

but of course the draw backs to this are obvious with people queing at diferent times you may miss out just the same as the system is now~

but the huuuuge advantage of this would be that everyone could do city with their alts too :)

I think it's a pretty good idea!
the city as a scenario. Registrations for groups of up to 6 men. 24 players for each side.
Man ... that sounds almost balanced and fair.
could make it so you need alteast 1 tank and 1 healer to que so no one troll ques...

Ads
desizt

Post#62 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 am

Cities are fine. You either have a life or you have SoV - why do you expect to have both when people with no life only have SoV to look forward to? It would be unfair if everyone who only plays less than 5h a day can get the same rewards as people who actually play the game!
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

SanchoPansa

Post#63 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:48 am

personally i am able to do city everday if we get lucky enough, my primetime is just at the times when order is pushing city or vice versa. So i can feel for those that are not able to get to do city because of there timezone and real life things coming first. But i dont think its fair to alter the city ques because there are plenty of us who really push for dead zones for cities and get lucky enough to get our royals/invaders. If you want city in your timezone, push for it. Join warbands and push these dead zones. I think the problem lies whenever the population is 160 vs 140, and the mentallity for the other side that has lower numbers is to just give up because you are outnumbered by 20 more people in the zone. If you really want city youll push for it, if not just leave it to us NA players to do and well gladly keep doing city everyday. Cheers

ClemmonGrab

Post#64 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 am

desizt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 am Cities are fine. You either have a life or you have SoV - why do you expect to have both when people with no life only have SoV to look forward to? It would be unfair if everyone who only plays less than 5h a day can get the same rewards as people who actually play the game!
This is a joke right?

Alfa1986

Post#65 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:56 am

Another way to do city sieges available to everyone, not just sleepwalkers.

after the city happens you will have a day to assemble a group / wb, or just queue solo, and playing city sieges. after a day there is a count of winning and losing mirrors, and after that the reward is only distributed. There are two types of rewards: the first award is as usual in bags, the second general, depending on whether your realm won or lost.
so that people do not stand pointless in the queue all the time waiting for filling out an instance with enemies, the queue can be able for the first 10-15 minutes in each hour (or 2 h). during city sieges, the campaign ends on forts.
each character who participated in city sieges receives a lock (as in dungeons) for 3-7 days, to slow the progression.
minimum level for access to ss 70+
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Alfa1986

Post#66 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:58 am

ClemmonGrab wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 am
desizt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 am Cities are fine. You either have a life or you have SoV - why do you expect to have both when people with no life only have SoV to look forward to? It would be unfair if everyone who only plays less than 5h a day can get the same rewards as people who actually play the game!
This is a joke right?
why? this is quite often expressed and undisguised point of view of a large part of the so-called "elite players"
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Jesden

Post#67 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:05 am

SanchoPansa wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:48 am personally i am able to do city everday if we get lucky enough, my primetime is just at the times when order is pushing city or vice versa. So i can feel for those that are not able to get to do city because of there timezone and real life things coming first. But i dont think its fair to alter the city ques because there are plenty of us who really push for dead zones for cities and get lucky enough to get our royals/invaders. If you want city in your timezone, push for it. Join warbands and push these dead zones. I think the problem lies whenever the population is 160 vs 140, and the mentallity for the other side that has lower numbers is to just give up because you are outnumbered by 20 more people in the zone. If you really want city youll push for it, if not just leave it to us NA players to do and well gladly keep doing city everyday. Cheers
You really didn't read the thread and the posts saying that EU players /are/ pushing dead zones, split pushing etc did you.

doxifera

Post#68 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:57 am

Is this sarcasm?) It seems like it.

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Post#69 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:00 am

doxifera wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:57 am
Is this sarcasm?) It seems like it.
the guy is stupid, he proberly still lives in hes moms basement... some of us play 5-6 hours at normal days and up 15-17 hours at weekends with not seeing city. so yeah the dude is a donkey.
Last edited by boomcat on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

doxifera

Post#70 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:00 am

SanchoPansa wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:48 am personally i am able to do city everday if we get lucky enough, my primetime is just at the times when order is pushing city or vice versa. So i can feel for those that are not able to get to do city because of there timezone and real life things coming first. But i dont think its fair to alter the city ques because there are plenty of us who really push for dead zones for cities and get lucky enough to get our royals/invaders. If you want city in your timezone, push for it. Join warbands and push these dead zones. I think the problem lies whenever the population is 160 vs 140, and the mentallity for the other side that has lower numbers is to just give up because you are outnumbered by 20 more people in the zone. If you really want city youll push for it, if not just leave it to us NA players to do and well gladly keep doing city everyday. Cheers
Then you understand those who see the City at best once a week and yes any delay in recording or a fixed time is not an option — the city happens when it happens. The right and fair decision would be to reward all who participated in the campaign and did not get into the city.