Recent Topics

Ads

City time must be fixed

Let's talk about... everything else
M0rw47h

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#21 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:27 am

spookyspook wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:24 am I guess you folks that want easy invader and sov is WoW players and are used to be handed free epics.

Invader and Sov is supposed to be very hard to get. Would be even more boring if they were so easy to obtain.

Im happy with the current system tbh.
It's not "very hard" to get. It's total opposite.
The only "hard" thing about City Siege, is you've to be able to be online when it's happening.

Remember, you can get more crests from bags for losing 1 star city than you get guaranted to get winning all three stages of 5 star city, which is mind blowing.

Ads
nuadarstark

Post#22 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am

spookyspook wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:24 am I guess you folks that want easy invader and sov is WoW players and are used to be handed free epics.

Invader and Sov is supposed to be very hard to get. Would be even more boring if they were so easy to obtain.

That is such a ridiculous opinion, lol.

Only hard thing about a city is having it pop up at the time you're awake. Anyone can go in, everyone gets base rewards and the rest is complete RNG.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Omegus

Post#23 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:50 am

nanakaros wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm How can you fix something that is not broken? What about the rest of us who obtain full sovereign the "hard" way?
As someone who has nearly finished the third city set the "hard" way, **** doing more 4am cities.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Brickson

Post#24 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 am

nuadarstark wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am

That is such a ridiculous opinion, lol.

Only hard thing about a city is having it pop up at the time you're awake. Anyone can go in, everyone gets base rewards and the rest is complete RNG.
It's not only about being awake. You're also required to not have a job. I was awake when the last city happened an hour or so ago. But I had other responsibilities...
Only way for me to join a city at the moment would be if it would happen during EU prime time, which is just not happening.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Acidic

Post#25 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:06 am

Current city siege timings is bad for anyone who is in eu had has a normal job. Can’t join those late night sieges without risking sleeping at work, can’t join those sieges during work hours.

Realy what’s the point of a campaign you don’t get to finish

Yanatsu

Post#26 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:07 am

@wargrimnir :

Thank you for your reply. To be fair, the issue is caused by the players, the system itself is not broken. But at this point, like you said, endgame EU players don't get the endgame content, unless they play at night.
I know that you're a small dev team with limited time of dev, we all understand that of course. Here some ideas :

- If 2x Forts are taken, next city siege will be opened at a specific time (9PM for instance). Highest contributors will enter first
- The highest contributors in a cycle (the period between 2 city sieges), might pretend to a special city reward, for the work they've accomplished taking/defending castles/forts

If you have other ideas, please don't hesitate

TreefAM

Post#27 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 am

Breaking sieges that lead to a fort and potential city is great fun though.

Acidic

Post#28 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:33 am

TreefAM wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 am Breaking sieges that lead to a fort and potential city is great fun though.
Agree and an important part of game involvement. Defend the zones ..
Unfortunately unless u forget all about fighting and playing in eu time there will be no city

Ads
xerudar

Post#29 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:34 am

Its not about getting them hard. Its about getting nothing. If you are not at the right place at the right time you get nothing. literally. I dont say they handover sovereigns but it can be grinded hard way but with a progress you did. I dont know maybe killing quests with hard grind or contrubition based awards for full campaign. really I dont have answers but I know 4 am city purges helps only deep hardcore players like myself :)

Jesden

Post#30 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:59 am

lyncher12 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:40 am if you have ever defended a zone you are part of the problem as to why there isn't a city during reasonable hours
I'd rather have no city than throw zones to get one...