Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#991 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:36 am

Spoiler:
Zymer wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am My "tether" add-on seems to have stopped working after the latest patch. Any idea why?

Not sure if this is where I should post... It's part of the VinyUI package though.

Hey,

I would recommend you to replace the Tether version with the new GuardPack (it's the latest tether version) from Sullemunk.
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=39048

Ads
lyncher12

Post#992 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:41 pm

how do I go about changing these square bars in the healer pack back to the normal ones? and how do I unhide the third bar? I like most of this ui but not a fan of the square bars.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#993 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:35 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:41 pm how do I go about changing these square bars in the healer pack back to the normal ones? and how do I unhide the third bar? I like most of this ui but not a fan of the square bars.

Hey,

solution for your "third bar"-issue:
  • /hidebar forceoff
    if it bugs out and hides again use /hidebar 3 and then again /hidebar forceoff
    also make sure that with /tb ---> actionbars ---> Bar 3 is not Hide empty slots activated
  • If you already delete all hidebar folders, try this. (also works with missing vanilla career resources, castbar, stance bar)
    - open Layout Editor
    - press Restore Defaults
    - Exit and don't save
what exactly do you mean with "square bars"? :?:

lyncher12

Post#994 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:07 pm

this is what I mean by square bars

Lilim
Community Management

Post#995 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:07 pm this is what I mean by square bars

aaahhh! That's the Textured Buttons - AddOn.

Cabum

Post#996 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:34 am

Hi, my third bar stays hidden when using 5 bar setup. I try the /hidebar forceoff command but its says /hidebar is a unknown command.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#997 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:51 am

Cabum wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:34 am Hi, my third bar stays hidden when using 5 bar setup. I try the /hidebar forceoff command but its says /hidebar is a unknown command.

Hey

have you already tried the second option?
  • If you already delete all hidebar folders, try this. (also works with missing vanilla career resources, castbar, stance bar)
    - open Layout Editor
    - press Restore Defaults
    - Exit and don't save

Cabum

Post#998 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:44 am

Lilim wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:51 am
Cabum wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:34 am Hi, my third bar stays hidden when using 5 bar setup. I try the /hidebar forceoff command but its says /hidebar is a unknown command.

Hey

have you already tried the second option?
    - open Layout Editor
    - press Restore Defaults
    - Exit and don't save
Thank you! :) worked just like you said

Ads
Draugris

Post#999 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 am

I have a strange problem since the last patch. I can not join scenarios anymore, the join button on the minimap does not work. Also, Queue Queuer is not working anymore if I right-click there, no dialog is showing. anyone has the same issue?

Edit:

If somebody has the same issue, repairing the installation from the RoR launcher did fix the issue although nothing was downloaded or seemed to be repaired in my case.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

p33k4b0o

Post#1000 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:16 am

Ey guys,

So I would like to know if it's possible on Enemy to fill health bar's when health is missing with red background and at the same time getting the colored by archetype background too, cuz witht his it looks weird and it's not helpful if you're not seeing the hp left properly.

https://imgur.com/t14yBa9

Thank you in advance! ;)