Recent Topics

Ads

Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Xarko

Re: Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

Post#81 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:04 am

You killed your own thread right there in the title. Giving suggestions for rSH buffs is ok, more than ok, it's actually best time to do so...BUT people may not take you seriously if a child who wants a candy that other kid got, names your thread though.

Ads
jvlosky

Post#82 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:05 am

When Order gets a slight buff that might not even be a buff and isn't even implemented correctly so you can't even discuss how it properly affects the game or the meta and you make a post complaining about it and pulling a Karen to specifically tell the "manager" what would be fair. Destro players be like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL34_Oi5RH8

Draugris

Post#83 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:56 am

I did not touch my RSH in a long time for obvious reasons and I refuse to play MSH, imo it´s a complete unfun spec, and watching this fat blown up slime ball bouncing around gives me eye cancer, but that´s my problem I guess. RSH absolutely needs and deserves some love, never understood the removal of M2 for example so let´s see how it turns out. On the other hand, I am really scared that it will end like MSH or WL which are way overtuned imo
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Deadpoet

Post#84 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:15 am

Draugris wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:56 am I did not touch my RSH in a long time for obvious reasons and I refuse to play MSH, imo it´s a complete unfun spec, and watching this fat blown up slime ball bouncing around gives me eye cancer, but that´s my problem I guess. RSH absolutely needs and deserves some love, never understood the removal of M2 for example so let´s see how it turns out. On the other hand, I am really scared that it will end like MSH or WL which are way overtuned imo
This.

adapter
Suspended

Post#85 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:18 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:05 am I'm glad you agree that this post is pointless ;)

P.S. out of context if someone disagrees with you/thinks differently doesn't make it a bad thing.
I don't know where you get that from, but anyway, I will write that down on my invisible list of very important things.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

adapter
Suspended

Post#86 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:42 pm

jvlosky wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:05 am When Order gets a slight buff that might not even be a buff and isn't even implemented correctly so you can't even discuss how it properly affects the game or the meta and you make a post complaining about it
This is not a complain post, it's suggestions of buffs for the RSH. Actually, you are the one complaining here, so I would say that you project to others how you feel, complaining about someone you think is complaining about something, but in reality, we are here asking for the same or similar buffes SW got. And that's that.

TimOh

Post#87 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:14 pm

As I typed this I wondered if this will become too off topic from the threads original purpose, as I don't want to hijack someone else's thread, I will probably not respond unless it is through private messaging.
Spoiler:
Ramlaen wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:51 am
TimOh wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:21 am Why are so many people claiming that since mSH is strong that automatically means that rSH should be weak and not viable?
This is a strawman.
So you think that by me pointing out a strawman argument that I see repeatedly, that I am somehow making a strawman argument against the use of strawman arguments? I am not even saying anything about rSH actually needing anything, but rather about the many people I have seen using logical fallacies to attempt to make arguments. This is not solely in regard to this thread, but something that I have seen many times elsewhere as well. Additionally, wouldn't the first line of my post be closest to a loaded question rather than a strawman?

Helba

Post#88 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:58 pm

The ranged damage difference between SH and SW are so far away from eachother its not even funny.

Screenshot below was from a scenario vs a lvl 20 sw on my lvl 19 SH (in 3p challenger set and rest blue gear)

"Yer Bleeding" and "Broadhead arrow" are both dots attained at lvl 2, but as you can see, the damage is slightly different currently...

Ads
Manatikik

Post#89 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:01 am

Helba wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:58 pm The ranged damage difference between SH and SW are so far away from eachother its not even funny.

Screenshot below was from a scenario vs a lvl 20 sw on my lvl 19 SH (in 3p challenger set and rest blue gear)

"Yer Bleeding" and "Broadhead arrow" are both dots attained at lvl 2, but as you can see, the damage is slightly different currently...

So what you're saying is the same DoT stacked 3x does... 3x the damage? Wow you're really on to something there.
<Montague><Capulet>

adapter
Suspended

Post#90 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:16 am

Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:01 am
So what you're saying is the same DoT stacked 3x does... 3x the damage? Wow you're really on to something there.
A spammable dot that hits 900 crit and can be stacked with other's SW dots to become even more broken.

Manatikik you are a toxic player.