Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
Pandastyle

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#11 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:42 pm

While I have to agree that pugs vs premades is not fun at all, it seems that you just got very unlucky that day and faced a very good premade apparently? **** happens...next time maybe you will face pug and stomp them... I assume this screenshot is after first stage? Because I've seen much worse...I speak of 250 vs 1 kill...
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Ads
ravezaar

Post#12 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:45 pm

I was in there vs TuP. City is something Devs force upon us because they refuse make oRvR a place to get currency for End Game, instead we are forced to take part in an End Game thats so boring u actually question if u wanna play the game at all... yet u continue to do it cause its the way, almost the only way to get End Game gear. I say almost u can also hope for 200+ Gold Bags ofc

Game is dying due this end game and no Suprises will change that, heres a suprise for u its a PvP game
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

chookette

Post#13 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:48 pm

It becomes systematic when someone wishes to bring up an element that harms the whole, he is immediately accused of weeping. But you are surely right to defend a system which serves you and which favors your domination to the detriment of the pleasure of the greatest number.

Xergon

Post#14 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:54 pm

All i hear is whine for free loot, u should be happy u get any rewards as losing side, losing side should get 0 rewards, should be punished for losing, so finally that losing side should realize to get organised properly to increase their chance to win...

We all are just users of the system, not makers of it, so adopt to it and use it as best u can to get your "fun" or suffer for being lazy...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Wam

Post#15 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:58 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:41 pm to deny that there are real problems is bizarre. The situation must therefore suit you well. No, the pickup groups are not destroyed, no meet them are always balanced and you have a huge pleasure in playing quality games where adversity was as beautiful as your victory.

Good must stop a little messing around. Continue to deny and be condescending and you will very quickly find yourself that between elite on this game and that I can assure you will be very boring.
what problems?

no system is perfect, and this system definately not perfect ... but what are the better solutions? i don't see any

Empty instances? thats a big fat no from dev's from comments I saw, they want people to earn/grind end game content over period of time. (or too many people would exploit and try avoid fights for empty instance just like on live)

It is player issue

If it was matchmaking system

firstly lack of "premades on both sides" = no pop

Secondly due to lack of "premades both sides" you will fight the same/similar people every god damn time at the top

Thirdly you will have to put more effort in for long drawn out instances, where you need strongest setup and everyone else can play whatever they like and farm easy opposition, so for being one of the strongest you are punished and not treated equally... sounds like broken system instead of people aspiring to be stronger and raise their game, instead you want to hinder other's game...

I personally havent fought CNTK or Bitterstones in city yet (Lesti in throne room is the dream, one time we fought i was 6 man and server crash = :| )... pretty much fought everyone else, so you want to deny me the rng chance of fighting old enemies that ive fought for years. We had to wait along time to fight thundercats too, now want to fight new guild line by line in city also.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

chookette

Post#16 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Xergon wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:54 pm All i hear is whine for free loot, u should be happy u get any rewards as losing side, losing side should get 0 rewards, should be punished for losing, so finally that losing side should realize to get organised properly to increase their chance to win...

We all are just users of the system, not makers of it, so adopt to it and use it as best u can to get your "fun" or suffer for being lazy...
we will have to go to the optician. did you see a sentence on the loot, the rewards. once again the guys read askance and post a message without interest with the subject which here is THE PLEASURE OF PLAYING.

Wam

Post#17 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:06 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:48 pm It becomes systematic when someone wishes to bring up an element that harms the whole, he is immediately accused of weeping. But you are surely right to defend a system which serves you and which favors your domination to the detriment of the pleasure of the greatest number.
you want easy mode farm the other way around... this is what you want then you wouldn't complain

but because you was on the recieving end you complain i know how it is

I only care for que pops, i don't care on opposition but i do like to be treated the same as everyone else... i missed the last 3 cities, i want to test cities with "changes"

We dominated on order side, and we have dominated on destro side... because we like a few other groups organise ourselves... even if its really stretching for us due to timezone issues which is not patricular healthy by the way...

would you make a post today if you roflstomped destro pugs? i don't think so

The system is how it is, we don't win every instance because to try hard 24/7 on that scale is logistically impossible, but trying to get a competitive setup as possible is slight goal even if its a lesser competitive setup. You fight whats infront of you just like orvr, you draw short straw.

chookette

Post#18 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:08 pm

Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:58 pm
what problems?

no system is perfect, and this system definately not perfect ... but what are the better solutions? i don't see any

huge: p, so he has a problem.

good go I no longer see any point in answering you you say everything and its opposite and you stay with marked pleasure in staying in this system that suits you we will never understand

Ads
Wam

Post#19 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:14 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm
Xergon wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:54 pm All i hear is whine for free loot, u should be happy u get any rewards as losing side, losing side should get 0 rewards, should be punished for losing, so finally that losing side should realize to get organised properly to increase their chance to win...

we will have to go to the optician. did you see a sentence on the loot, the rewards. once again the guys read askance and post a message without interest with the subject which here is THE PLEASURE OF PLAYING.
we are players just like you, we have same goal just like you, acquire BIS gear... the difference is in assist and organising.

Cities can be fun in different ways, sometimes enemy has learn to play issues, that is not system fault, that is not dev fault... that is players fault and player can only improve from experience.

Some of the best fights we've had (not just against the top tier opposition) was against semi pug groups who was semi organised but positive and never gave up, they played the map and objectives really hard if they couldn't win the fight... you have defeatist mentality , you gave up after first fight... I've lost stage 1 2 and won a stage 3... ive lost stage 1, won stage 2, lost stage 3... you always give things a go with what you have.
(i remember one time we almost failed stage 1 on ic by 2 mins was very epic and hard and that was vs semi pugs)

Feels like you give up and then want to make changes to effect others gaming experience despite not putting your best effort in...

would you be making same post if you came across weak destro pug setup and won each stage convinclgy and got 3 gold bags? :lol: i dont think you would be on forums...

Xergon

Post#20 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:08 pm
Wam wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:58 pm
what problems?

huge: p, so he has a problem.

good go I no longer see any point in answering you you say everything and its opposite and you stay with marked pleasure in staying in this system that suits you we will never understand
Well its hard to discuss with someone whos English write/read skills are poor. We agreed with u that system is not perfect but what we also said that we are not the ones to change it, therefore u should adopt to it and use it to ur best abilities, but clearly that demands some effort which u r not willing to put in, cuz its easier to whine on forums and blame others than urself.

Imagine, City Siege being a Dungeon Raid in WoW, if they fail in WoW theres no one else to blame than themselves...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube