Recent Topics

Ads

Game Crashes during pvp

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Lewisevans123

Game Crashes during pvp

Post#1 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi Everyone i've only just installed this game and followed the guidelines. so when i'm questing the game runs fine but when it comes to pvp and scs my games seems to crash sometimes scs work but when it comes to attacking and defending keeps ill be in the pvp area for about a minute then the game crashes or sometimes just ends to the launcher. don't if its the game or i just have a rubbish computer lol any ideas?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Game Crashes during pvp

Post#2 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Are you running your client in 64 bit?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Lewisevans123

Post#3 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 pm

It seems to crash in both

StrongUn

Post#4 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:24 am

Never happened to me till today

oh forgot to say:

after that i have to reboot the computer because i cant crash the client via taskmanager

Valarion

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:14 pm

Disable all your addons.

Once I disabled all but a few addons, these CTD and CTL screen crashes went entirely away for me. If you are desperate, its not going to hurt to update your drivers and conduct some performance tweaks to your system too:

viewtopic.php?t=19867
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted