Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:01 pm

GuardPack 1.6c
Contains:
* LibGuard ( Guard Library that hosts all the needed guardfunctions, It's the base of the added modules below: )
* Teather ( Draws a line between you and your guarded player, or from the nearest Guarder)
* Guardrange ( Shows a list with range to your guarded player and all players guarding you )

modern:

classic:

ImageGuardPack 1.6c

Teather Usage:
/teather offset <number> - Sets the guard icon offset on target (default: 80)
/teather frame <framename> - Sets the frame for both teather frames. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather inframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards applied to you. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather outframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards you apply. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather scroll - Makes the Lines Scroll/Static. Type this to toggle Off/On (default: On)
/teather alpha <number> - Sets the alpha of guard icon/line (default: 1)
/teather reset - Resets all settings to default

GuardRange Usage:
/guardrange <out/in> icon - Toggle GuardIcon for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange <out/in> name - Toggle GuardName for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange color - Uses colors from Teather settings, if toggled off, allows to use own colors (default: true)
/guardrange alpha <number> - Sets the alpha of guard icon/name (default: 1)
/guardrange reset - Resets all settings to default

This version sould be more presistent on applying the teather to players
Also, Other players are not needed to have anny addons for it to apply the teather

Spoiler:
GuardPack 1.0
Contains:
* LibGuard ( Guard Library that hosts all the needed guardfunctions, It's the base of the added modules below: )
* Teather ( Draws a line between you and your guarded player, or from the nearest Guarder)
* Guardrange ( Shows a list with range to your guarded player and all players guarding you )

-"It's good enough for a propper release now"

ImageGuardPack 1.0

This version sould be more presistent on applying the teather to players
Also, Other players are not needed to have anny addons for it to apply the teather
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.0

Post#2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:19 pm

Interesting, will definitely try it out. The range meter doesn't look too obtrusive, but I'm not sold on the tether, I can't play with buffhead because it fills the center of the screen with too much stuff (messes with my awareness of other opponents), and tether looks like it might be similar in that aspect.

Are there any ways to customize them? Being able to move the range meter to a specific place on your screen would be nice, and a way to tone down or change the color of the tether might help too.

Nice addition tho, keep up the good work!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:19 pm Interesting, will definitely try it out. The range meter doesn't look too obtrusive, but I'm not sold on the tether, I can't play with buffhead because it fills the center of the screen with too much stuff (messes with my awareness of other opponents), and tether looks like it might be similar in that aspect.

Are there any ways to customize them? Being able to move the range meter to a specific place on your screen would be nice, and a way to tone down or change the color of the tether might help too.

Nice addition tho, keep up the good work!
You can move the GuardRange window wherever you like in the LayoutEditor and you don't need to utilize the teather module
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:27 pm

sullemunk wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:21 pm You can move the GuardRange window wherever you like in the LayoutEditor and you don't need to utilize the teather module

Good to know, thanks!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Boulderbolg

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:32 am

I also need the original Tether, right? Thanks!

Boulderbolg

Post#6 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:48 am

Boulderbolg wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:32 am I also need the original Tether, right? Thanks!
Nevermind, answered my own question. Don't use the original Tether.

carlos

Post#7 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:40 am

Gold as always - tack Sulle!
Starfkr

accident85

Post#8 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:49 pm

What are the improvements from the previous version? (I had guard pack 0.2b)

Ads
randomeclipse

Post#9 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Excellent.

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#10 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:22 pm

I can't get them to work. Is there something special you need to config? I get no tether or range indiciator of any sort. Just a symbol with a constantly greyed-out "Distant" next to it.