Recent Topics

Ads

An Army Of Shadow Warriors

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

An Army Of Shadow Warriors

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Buff a class and now they are Everywhere, the buff to ranged was much needed. BUT you should have nerfed the melle side to match. It is hard to tell if the changes are too strong when you have 10 of them shooting you at the same time.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: An Army Of Shadow Warriors

Post#2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:59 pm

Do you intentionally try to find low effort borderline troll posts to make?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Deifact

Post#3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Obviously they are going to be popular, people want to test out the changes. It's a good thing, it means data for balancing. People will go back to their usual class after a couple of days.

Let people enjoy things.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:16 pm

np prob here unless u getting target xD order will soon find out its hard keep them alive in a melee train
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

K13R

Post#5 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Most of them well go back to there mains after a few get sucked into an army of choppa's whilst in skirmisher stance and evaporated like the extremely low wounds low inti low toughness class it is.

Skullgrin

Post#6 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:27 pm

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:42 pm Buff a class and now they are Everywhere, the buff to ranged was much needed. BUT you should have nerfed the melle side to match. It is hard to tell if the changes are too strong when you have 10 of them shooting you at the same time.

:lol: :P :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

havartii

Post#7 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:14 pm

I would say the post is pretty accurate and not a troll. I see an abundance of SW now and is to be expected when you buff a class. It is to early to say how the changes are affecting the game except that they are everywhere, and is not to fun to play against. I will have to play one now as well to (test) for myself I guess , so I have a better understanding of the mechanics before I speak on something I don't have proper knowledge of.

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 pm

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:42 pm Buff a class and now they are Everywhere, the buff to ranged was much needed. BUT you should have nerfed the melle side to match. It is hard to tell if the changes are too strong when you have 10 of them shooting you at the same time.
Mind if I quote this when the SH balance changes happen?
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
Winterwacht

Post#9 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:33 pm

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:14 pm I would say the post is pretty accurate and not a troll. I see an abundance of SW now and is to be expected when you buff a class. It is to early to say how the changes are affecting the game except that they are everywhere, and is not to fun to play against. I will have to play one now as well to (test) for myself I guess , so I have a better understanding of the mechanics before I speak on something I don't have proper knowledge of.
Its too early to tell how the changes will work out but you decided to bring it up in a forum post immediately?
And then want assault nerfed too?

Any other other RSH ideas aswell?

havartii

Post#10 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Yes I think melle was strong to compensate for the weak range. I have solo'd many SW before the buff and they hit like a truck assault. I just think it is too much now. That is my opinion and is based on actual gameplay. And yes I post because the topic should be discussed.

Any ranged sh ideas? Well I feel the exact same as SW . If they buff the range, the meatball needs to be less of a threat. I also think they should have released both classes buffs at the same time. I know I get the luxury of making low effort posts after the fact, but it is what it is.