Ads

Warfront needs to be pug scenario.

Let's talk about... everything else
agemennon675

Re: Warfront needs to be pug scenario.

Post#31 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 am

StrongUn wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:01 am Go PUG go PRO
Smashing hopeless pugs as a preamade is like direct opposite of PRO FYI
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#32 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:45 am

agemennon675 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 am
It's funny, because most of the time when I premade I face other premades.

StrongUn

Post#33 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:57 am

agemennon675 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 am
I play solo, never smashed pugs as a premade ;)

Akilinus

Post#34 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 am

Imagine if there were more premades. That way there would be less premade vs pug :o
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Kaelang

Post#35 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm

I honestly don’t understand why everyone’s response to ‘find a group’ is ‘well no because the groups we fight are super elite try harder min maxers with spec optimisation and BiS gear’.

They really aren’t.

Get a 2/2/2 from /5 or ask in guild and you’re set.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Tankbeardz

Post#36 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:50 pm

I finished this on 6 toons (healer, tank, dps) on both realms with little effort. Ya, there were a few premade (welcome to SCs) games that made it take longer...but it was completely doable. Once they get their reward, they usually dip. I was going to do it on a 7th toon, for giggles, but city happened.

Blaming all your woes on pre-mades is a cop-out. If it's that bad..make friends and form a group.

adamthelc

Post#37 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:09 pm

You can't control how competitive the other team is, but you can make sure your group is ready for a good fight.

You trying to control what the other team can do because you aren't interested in taking control of what you can control is pretty lame.

Likeaboss

Post#38 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:13 pm

please don't make Warfront Pug sc... I find them the hardest to win, at least at primetime... when you have 4-6 duo's of RR80+ people trying to farm Pugs on the other side :lol:

Let's be honnest, the realy good "premades" don't farm SC's all night long, they get bored after 30 minuts.
And the rest of this 6 mans, are people you can beat when you do your job in the SC...

Played one the other night on my heal with choopa... We had 4 tanks in our party, and noone was able to guard.
not even crossguarded each other. when i think about this 4 particular tanks, why should they get rewards easier?

Let them drown in Losses until they realize the real problem.
Was just an example, don't want to blame on those 4 guys :lol:

I played "premade" for years.. but time changes sometimes, now i am a Pug as well and i don't have any problem with it, won about 90% of my SC's the last 2-3 weeks
(not counting the ones i join at 400 points for enemies) :D

Pug's are in a good spot right now, i see no need to change anything :geek:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
lyncher12

Post#39 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:21 pm

if dps healers couldnt queue pug sc it would be way better

Draugris

Post#40 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:47 am

Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:10 am Idk understand this mentality that you have to ‘put more effort in to PuG’ schtick people try to push because if you ask same people who say this why they don’t just make a premade they say ‘it’s too much work to get a group’?
Maybe you should play a few scenarios solo and you would understand. Don´t know what to tell you tbh. If you do not understand that it is more difficult to get something done with 12 solo players.
Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:10 am So which is it, do you PuG to put more effort into your games or do you pug because you can’t put in the effort to form a group? Sure seems like all the pug-advocates want to have their cake and eat it too but are lacking either the skills to carry as a pug or the social ability to form a group (or maybe they’re also too bad at the game to have other players want to play with them).
I can only tell from my perspective, I play solo and I also play with friends, so I know both sides of the stick. If I play in a premade I make a commitment regarding my time, I play then for 1-2 whatever hours. I can not do that every time, sometimes I have only time for a few games, then I play solo. So maybe you should understand that for some people this is just a game, something they do during their free time and not work. To think that it is justified just because of that to put them on a disadvantage, well, imo that´s complete nonsens.
Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:10 am (or maybe they’re also too bad at the game to have other players want to play with them)
I don´t know about you, i play with friends, i don´t give a **** about how they perform, i value their company higher. Maybe you should recheck your attitude.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)