Gave BB/BE Speedrun a go, our time: 26m30s

Let's talk about... everything else
Jevanko

Re: Gave BB/BE Speedrun a go, our time: 26m30s

Post#11 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 pm
Hugatsaga wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:59 pm
wachlarz wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:44 pm Try this with shamy or zealot 😐
Try what exactly? Solo heal bb/be speedrun with zeal/sham? That might be possible if gear is good enough.
Gladly see new speed run with shammy or zealot. Still next patch mele wp/dok nerf :D GJ
Hi, you can solo heal this on zealot or shaman too, but it wouldn't be much of a speed run as they don't deal damage.
To reply to your earlier complaint, I honestly don't think shield dok is viable in most pvp settings, so nerfing it would defeat the purpose of it existing.
Additionally, it only works if you have a good group. If I would do BS with randoms I would just go heal spec, as you need to rely on your tanks and dps to manage aggro. Like was mentioned, try solo healing this yourself and see if you still think it should be nerfed!
One of the Best Friends

Ads
wachlarz

Post#12 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:59 am

Jevanko wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am
Hugatsaga wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:59 pm
Try what exactly? Solo heal bb/be speedrun with zeal/sham? That might be possible if gear is good enough.
Gladly see new speed run with shammy or zealot. Still next patch mele wp/dok nerf :D GJ
Hi, you can solo heal this on zealot or shaman too, but it wouldn't be much of a speed run as they don't deal damage.
To reply to your earlier complaint, I honestly don't think shield dok is viable in most pvp settings, so nerfing it would defeat the purpose of it existing.
Additionally, it only works if you have a good group. If I would do BS with randoms I would just go heal spec, as you need to rely on your tanks and dps to manage aggro. Like was mentioned, try solo healing this yourself and see if you still think it should be nerfed!
The success of speed relied on dok dmg ? Wow. One dok carry other members. We dont need dps :D. So U play only in good group or shitty grops too ?:D U telling me all comunitty is garbage and only one person can make this ? Nice.
They change Dok because he make too big dmg and heal. Now he make bit tiny less dmg but have 100% more suri and 100% more heal. Well balanced.

vetaxz

Post#13 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:13 pm

crazyturkmee wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:02 pm Name of the dps/heal meter addon?
Was wondering this myself. I didn't want a dps meter until I saw this one. Looks like what I am used to using in other MMOs.

lyncher12

Post#14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm

shaman cant cleanse anything here and zealot has to do it one at a time

x to doubt

Vayra

Post#15 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm shaman cant cleanse anything here and zealot has to do it one at a time

x to doubt
You don't need to cleanse anything in BB/BE if you overgear it enough like these guys.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Schett

Post#16 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:59 am
Jevanko wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am

The success of speed relied on dok dmg ? Wow. One dok carry other members. We dont need dps :D. So U play only in good group or shitty grops too ?:D U telling me all comunitty is garbage and only one person can make this ? Nice.
They change Dok because he make too big dmg and heal. Now he make bit tiny less dmg but have 100% more suri and 100% more heal. Well balanced.
It's not what he said?
It's different when you play with people you know and people you don't know, you can't expect randoms to change build and do what you want.
And any damage is needed for speed. More dmg = faster speed
Schett - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: TUP / Deep and Dry - Order ----- The Unlikely Plan - Destruction

lyncher12

Post#17 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Vayra wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm shaman cant cleanse anything here and zealot has to do it one at a time

x to doubt
You don't need to cleanse anything in BB/BE if you overgear it enough like these guys.
looks like the dok in the video is running aoe cleanse but ok sure 50% heal debuff on everyone, armor debuff, buildup increase is nbd

Vayra

Post#18 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:54 pm
Vayra wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm

x to doubt
looks like the dok in the video is running aoe cleanse but ok sure 50% heal debuff on everyone, armor debuff, buildup increase is nbd
DoK can't cleanse buildup increase, and 50% heal debuff doesn't matter for Sac dok. Only thing he'd want to cleanse is armor debuff on MT (so ST cleanse) and skeleton spawn debuff in BE. The last one isn't strictly needed, but saves time since you can avoid add spawns.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Ads
xarax

Post#19 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm

well done
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Bloodlet