Recent Topics

Ads

Long Overdue WE/WH

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
warlover

Long Overdue WE/WH

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Just give WE/WH better Armor or longer Stealth, Enough Said !!!

Ads
Starx

Re: Long Overdue WE/WH

Post#2 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:26 pm

The magus and engineer lobby now claims this thread, buff stationary pets!

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm

There's no buffs on the horizon for either class mirror.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

warlover

Post#4 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:16 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm There's no buffs on the horizon for either class mirror.
This makes me very sad :cry:

Deifact

Post#5 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm There's no buffs on the horizon for either class mirror.
Just out of interest, is this because the classes don't need any or because there is a lack of resources/ other projects are seen as more important?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Deifact wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Just out of interest, is this because the classes don't need any or because there is a lack of resources/ other projects are seen as more important?
Every class could use a little something if we dig into them. Other priorities are up first. We have some backlog already and adding more can be distracting. My statement wasn't to dismiss any discussion on them, but to set expectations that we're not likely to make significant changes in the near future.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Deifact

Post#7 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:15 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm
Deifact wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Every class could use a little something if we dig into them. Other priorities are up first. We have some backlog already and adding more can be distracting. My statement wasn't to dismiss any discussion on them, but to set expectations that we're not likely to make significant changes in the near future.
Thanks for clarifying!

Aurandilaz

Post#8 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:03 pm

could just do a minor change with Broad Sewering + Razor Strike and change 3 targets up to 6 or 9 and call it "almost viable". Would not turn class into a actually viable WB pick, but would also provide them some option when it comes to endgame content such as Forts, Dungeons and Cities, where ability to hit more than 3 people is deemed important.
I even miss grinding dungeons with 9 target Slice WE, this 3 target is just feelsbadman.

Ads
BelligerentBob

Post#9 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Spec to kill people not spec to parry mdps to death ~_~
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Alterkraft

Post#10 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:03 pm could just do a minor change with Broad Sewering + Razor Strike and change 3 targets up to 6 or 9 and call it "almost viable".
This.