Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
cursedflesh

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#11 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:51 pm

Karl wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:43 pm Hi, I’m using an Invader and warlord combo atm where the Invader + 10 feet bounus is great, will keep this til I’ve got enuff Warlord to get the +2 skill bonus and have all goodies from aussalt and the heal debuff from skirm tree.
that +99 power and +2 skill from warlord is a must, tested +10ft and its good, but not worth less dps output, healdebuff is strong vs noob healer and questionable as its dispellable
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Ads
Karl

Post#12 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:19 pm

cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Karl wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:43 pm Hi, I’m using an Invader and warlord combo atm where the Invader + 10 feet bounus is great, will keep this til I’ve got enuff Warlord to get the +2 skill bonus and have all goodies from aussalt and the heal debuff from skirm tree.
that +99 power and +2 skill from warlord is a must, tested +10ft and its good, but not worth less dps output, healdebuff is strong vs noob healer and questionable as its dispellable
Yeah, the grind to six piece Warlord is long and hard and full of horrors :)

cursedflesh

Post#13 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 pm

Karl wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:19 pm Yeah, the grind to six piece Warlord is long and hard and full of horrors :)
dont tell me, i have grinded full set by pug city only ... if hell exists, it cant surprise me by anything, i have experienced far worse suffering now :-D

Manatikik

Post#14 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:42 pm

cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:04 am yeah, but sentinel is **** - too low stats and 3x genesis gives you sweet parry strikethrough, that allows you to dead with witch elves, choppas and melee squigs

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1105117

Except the build I posted is the only way to hit all your thresholds while still keeeping the +2 so yoi can keep you’re speed, crit, and damage. 3 PC genesis is awful at this stage of the game for DPS, running a Fragment nets you too much of a loss for too many classes. Hell, an exquisite sapphire (150g) gives you more BS/Str, initiative, more resists, one less strike through, and you don’t need the parry due to a) no riposte and b) SS already gets you to Parry cap.
<Montague><Capulet>

cursedflesh

Post#15 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:42 pm
cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:04 am yeah, but sentinel is **** - too low stats and 3x genesis gives you sweet parry strikethrough, that allows you to dead with witch elves, choppas and melee squigs

Except the build I posted is the only way to hit all your thresholds while still keeeping the +2 so yoi can keep you’re speed, crit, and damage. 3 PC genesis is awful at this stage of the game for DPS, running a Fragment nets you too much of a loss for too many classes. Hell, an exquisite sapphire (150g) gives you more BS/Str, initiative, more resists, one less strike through, and you don’t need the parry due to a) no riposte and b) SS already gets you to Parry cap.

do u even read bro?
cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:08 amdepends on playstyle and personal talisman policy ofc, this is just BiS for me, not overall

we both use our chars different way

Manatikik

Post#16 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 pm

cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 pm
Manatikik wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:42 pm

do u even read bro?
cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:08 amdepends on playstyle and personal talisman policy ofc, this is just BiS for me, not overall

we both use our chars different way

And I’m telling you from a straight value perspective small changes that fit your (assumed) playstyle better.
<Montague><Capulet>

cursedflesh

Post#17 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:35 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 pm And I’m telling you from a straight value perspective small changes that fit your (assumed) playstyle better.

i have already tried you setup few months ago and even when raw numbers are on your side, it wasnt "better" somehow ... dont know if this make sense

with all respect (you play asw longer and you are well known) i disagree with you ... i will use different words next time, my english is pretty bad and it sounds too offensive sometimes, i use it how we talk in czech and no how it should be in proper english

Manatikik

Post#18 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am

cursedflesh wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:35 pm
Manatikik wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 pm And I’m telling you from a straight value perspective small changes that fit your (assumed) playstyle better.

i have already tried you setup few months ago and even when raw numbers are on your side, it wasnt "better" somehow ... dont know if this make sense

with all respect (you play asw longer and you are well known) i disagree with you ... i will use different words next time, my english is pretty bad and it sounds too offensive sometimes, i use it how we talk in czech and no how it should be in proper english
Im saying an exquisite sapphire is better than fragment for you than what you are currently running stat wise. The Warlord build is better for damage; you either need to run in a group (why not always run in a group though?) or use hunger liniment for the wounds defecit.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
cursedflesh

Post#19 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:21 am

Manatikik wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am Im saying an exquisite sapphire is better than fragment for you than what you are currently running stat wise. The Warlord build is better for damage; you either need to run in a group (why not always run in a group though?) or use hunger liniment for the wounds defecit.

im saying that i have tested it and it was worse, feel difference when hunting witch elves ... ofc im already using hunger and +825 pots, not total noob ... i play solo, so thats the difference

Nebuchadnezzar

Post#20 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:04 am

I'm still working on Warlord, but I'm surprised nobody's mentioned 7 piece Warlord 2 piece Sentinel yet? More of a solo/duo roaming thing, but the armour rend proc for the flat damage boost without having to use janky AA looks pretty dope IMO