wachlarz

Re: Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Post#101 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

DeaDL0cK wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:30 am
wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am
wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:07 am

Sulorie i make ridle dont change My ridle. Wana play her U go:
Puzzle.
You play with a friend. You two go to Praag. You stand next to each other. In the alley you suddenly see two Bw Bw A and Bw B. Stand opposite. You are unlucky and you see that your opponent is finishing casting 2 sec speel. Question: Who are they targeting? And how to recognize it. As you said you have eyes. Please explain to me.
Ps: Its my foult that gear give Me only 6200 hp ?
I think you are just too lazy to even find a solution to that problem you have.Many people give you options and optic views on what to do.If you cant do anything that we mention then just change the game.If your awerness and your reflexes on taking decisions fast in not what you want then we cant help you.A bw can also give you an advantage on having time by making mistakes and still you will die in 1.5 sec in combat log.I think you are just trolling or you ask for attention.PVP is as it is.Put a subjucator cloak then and cleanse every thing he do or stuck 1050 willpower to disrupt everything........no point on continue with that attitude.Find another game that will make you happy and you will enjoy it. :)
Thank U for most usless advice. First i dont know any subjucator cloak that cleans every thing. Next i think its impossible to have 1050 willpower on Magnus. If U are happy in all aspekt of the game, go and play a game.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#102 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:54 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

Thank U for most usless advice. First i dont know any subjucator cloak that cleans every thing. Next i think its impossible to have 1050 willpower on Magnus. If U are happy in all aspekt of the game, go and play a game.
Did I solve your riddle?
Dying is no option.

wachlarz

Post#103 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Did I solve your riddle?
Am now drunk. need to wait. loading xd

Omegus

Post#104 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:59 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:25 pm
Omegus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:34 pm
wachlarz wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:12 pm
When you see the Bright Wizard standing there for 3 seconds casting a spell you select him. When you then see the fireball coming your way you detaunt him (assuming you don't have guard, which is mandatory in this game whether we like it or not).

All those characters and you've seemingly learned nothing. Also, DD3 FS2 is not a good renown spec.

Also, being at 10% health left means you're still alive and can be healed. It's literally the difference between life and death...
And what is good renow spec ? I try to lern from ppl that know all things. So its normal that a 1 person can in burst U down in 1,5 or like U wanna think its 3 sec from 100% to 10% ? And if U will be attaked by 2 BW how this will end ? What build U suggest for Me ?
Anyone who doesn't have access to reliable guard and healing generally needs to spec far more defensively for PVP to try and stay alive. This means maximum Futile Strikes and then stacking as much wounds and initiative as you can to survive the burst and reduce your chance of getting crit. Dodge/disrupt can help but only in large numbers. And yes, if 2 BW do this together they will likely kill you but that is what single target BWs do. Long build up followed by a short period of insane damage. Although you died in 1.5 seconds, those BW spent 6 seconds each casting abilities and 6 seconds is a respectable time to kill someone. The advantage of having it all hit at once is that if they are able to get the entire chain off then usually it guarantees a kill, but if something interupts it then it ends up doing very little and you have to start the chain all over again. It's very much an all-or-nothing way of doing damage, and avoiding it is more about the meta-game of preventing it from happening in the first place rather than pure stats and maths.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

DeaDL0cK

Post#105 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Did I solve your riddle?
Am now drunk. need to wait. loading xd
Yes i am happy with the game i can avoid a bw/sorc 1.5death cause i can predict the attack and their combo knowing their mechanics and plays.I can interupt their combo knowing my mechanics as a class.You are here for trolling as i see nothing more.....subjucator cloak will clean the first dot on you or 1 dot at least.Your choice is when you need it or not.i dont need it at all cause i stagger,interupt and having turret/horror rd or if i dont have any i find cover to do that.probably you play with no sound also so you dont know when you are attacked at all. :)

Alfa1986

Post#106 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:32 am

It seems to me that futile strikes does not help much against BW, any high-level bw has about 30% crit from the equipment, rr points, and + 35% from the heat. you will have 0% or even minus 10% anyway it will not play a big role when the opponent has 60-70%.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

wachlarz

Post#107 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am

Did I solve your riddle?
Introduction of act 1:
You've reached the camp in Prague. Post on the pole: Red Bright wizard live or dead reward 1000g. Lives heavily blurred but you read it. You see a band of orcs fighting each other. Standard. And a little old smoking shaman.
- Valid announcement ?
- Shaman replies: Oh yes,yes he even be here nearby.
-Then why don't you kill him and win a prize?
- Because you can't kill a red man.
- Hah I Demon Lord, an ally of tzeentch himself will kill him and pick up the prize. You get on your powerful horse and yell at your lingering slugus zealot:
- move or I will send you immediately to immateruim.
- Zealot answers: yes, master and gets on his less powerful donkey.
Act 2:
You were ambushed: Zealota evaporated with his less powerful donkeys while you sneezed. Literally. Before sneezing, there was a pile of ash after sneezing. As a consolation from the corner of your eye, you can see that they have been horseshoes. Maybe it will come in handy sometime. You use your most powerful asset that you have learned from the Lord of Changes himself. You Summon a powerful demon. Immediately without any ritual. You feel the heat rising and approaching. You draw another ace from the sleeve. You are summoning another demon right under the red Wizard's feet. Managed to. The reward will be your - haha.
Act 3
U died. You are in the camp. But why did everything go according to plan?. U think and think Why ? A growing bunch of stupid orcs gather and fight and squat together. They won't let you focus.
Your old friend shaman greets you:
- Ohh I see you FAST back to us.
- As I said, you can't kill a red Wizard.
-Why do you ask
The old wise shaman answers:
Do you see these orcs? They all believe that the red color makes you move faster and therefore the red wizard moves faster. This is how it is and they want it to be so.
The End
Surolie, you brought a demon. But the demon didn't have time to give you strength - range - stun landed 20 ft before the Red magician.

Ps: The resemblance to all people was accidental and was not intended to offend anyone.

wachlarz

Post#108 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:23 am

wachlarz wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am

Did I solve your riddle?
Introduction of act 1:
You've reached the camp in Prague. Post on the pole: Red Bright wizard live or dead reward 1000g. Lives heavily blurred but you read it. You see a band of orcs fighting each other. Standard. And a little old smoking shaman.
- Valid announcement ?
- Shaman replies: Oh yes,yes he even be here nearby.
-Then why don't you kill him and win a prize?
- Because you can't kill a red man.
- Hah I Demon Lord, an ally of tzeentch himself will kill him and pick up the prize. You get on your powerful horse and yell at your lingering slugus zealot:
- move or I will send you immediately to immateruim.
- Zealot answers: yes, master and gets on his less powerful donkey.
Act 2:
You were ambushed: Zealota evaporated with his less powerful donkeys while you sneezed. Literally. Before sneezing, there was a pile of ash after sneezing. As a consolation from the corner of your eye, you can see that they have been horseshoes. Maybe it will come in handy sometime. You use your most powerful asset that you have learned from the Lord of Changes himself. You Summon a powerful demon. Immediately without any ritual. You feel the heat rising and approaching. You draw another ace from the sleeve. You are summoning another demon right under the red Wizard's feet. Managed to. The reward will be your - haha.
Act 3
U died. You are in the camp. But why did everything go according to plan?. U think and think Why ? A growing bunch of stupid orcs gather and fight and squat together. They won't let you focus.
Your old friend shaman greets you:
- Ohh I see you FAST back to us.
- As I said, you can't kill a red Wizard.
-Why do you ask
The old wise shaman answers:
Do you see these orcs? They all believe that the red color makes you move faster and therefore the red wizard moves faster. This is how it is and they want it to be so.
The End
Surolie, you brought a demon. But the demon didn't have time to give you strength - range - stun landed 20 ft before the Red Wizard.

Ps: The resemblance to all people was accidental and was not intended to offend anyone.

Ads
Marawo

Post#109 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am

This is a troll thread right?

- low wounds and getting almost 100-0 from a 5.5k spike
- low critreduction and thus getting crit back to back
- no ele resist because not in range of 100ft chosen aura that could have migitated 1.1k-1.2k of the ele damage

Why am I die? :OOO surprisedpikachuface.jpg

wachlarz

Post#110 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 am

Marawo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am This is a troll thread right?

- low wounds and getting almost 100-0 from a 5.5k spike
- low critreduction and thus getting crit back to back
- no ele resist because not in range of 100ft chosen aura that could have migitated 1.1k-1.2k of the ele damage

Why am I die? :OOO surprisedpikachuface.jpg
Am a Bw: A dont need Kobs aura to reduce resist/increase crit chance rate to kill. I dont need Am to reduce resist. I dont need My dots that reduce resits and still kill. I dont need any other class to kill and i dont need use half of my skill to kill. And its normal and fine.